What Would Jesus Say About Christmas - by our friend lesjude

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
lesjude said:
This is Judy of Lesjude and I want you to know that Leslie went to be with Jesus 5/24/2013. He died here at home just the way he lived, worshipping Jesus, passionate for God' s word and compassionate toward God' people. Les and I were married 46 years and walked with Jesus together 35 yrs by God' s grace in one accord. He trained our seven children to seek God with all their heart and not to let other people do their thinking for them. He would encourage you that God is sovereign and we need to fear Him!
Wow! I am so sorry to hear this news also Judy.... :( I have only come upon it now. I hope that you and the family are okay and as Rach has already said...we are here to help in anyway that we can.

He sounds like an awesome man of God who loved his family and our God. I am sure that he is rejoicing in the presence of the Lord and his many angels right now and although it may be sad to miss someone who was a pillar of strength to those he loved and cared for...he has also left many blessings through his relationship the Lord which he had obviously shared with you and his children...praying for you all
13406488.gif

Shalom!
I am moving this topic to the "Christianity Board Announcement" section so that it can be read by all...

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really do not like it when people say X-mas. As it is Christmas due to Christ. The Christmas in Christ!

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
lesjude said:
This is Judy of Lesjude and I want you to know that Leslie went to be with Jesus 5/24/2013. He died here at home just the way he lived, worshipping Jesus, passionate for God' s word and compassionate toward God' people. Les and I were married 46 years and walked with Jesus together 35 yrs by God' s grace in one accord. He trained our seven children to seek God with all their heart and not to let other people do their thinking for them. He would encourage you that God is sovereign and we need to fear Him!
My Mom And Dad are in heaven doing this now! Sounds like fun.

Psalm 149:4-6a
4For the LORD taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation.
5Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.
6Let the high praises of God be in their mouth,

horsecamp

Feb 1, 2008
This really has to do with Christian liberty the right of a Christian to celebrate Christ his birth on a certain day.

since the bible Gods word does not forbid it or command it. celebrating Christ his birth or not lies in the relm of Christian freedom.

Lutherans and many others decide to celebrate it.. others use their freedom not to celebrate it..

horsecamp said:
This really has to do with Christian liberty the right of a Christian to celebrate Christ his birth on a certain day.

since the bible Gods word does not forbid it or command it. celebrating Christ his birth or not lies in the relm of Christian freedom.

Lutherans and many others decide to celebrate it.. others use their freedom not to celebrate it..
don't let any one judge
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Colossians+2:16&version=NIV