What Would You Like To See?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christianity Board Wants Your Opinion!We're always searching for a place to make the community more inviting to both current and prospective members. So we want to ask you the question; what would you like to see here at Christianity Board? Share your thoughts and suggestions with us!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
In the last few months we have changed our look, added an arcade, linked to zoints, added the plaza,thrown in a couple of board forums games,Started a Chat Cafe page just to name some of our changes.We hope you like the changes we have made.We are always open to any suggestions as to things you would like to see here.If there are topics you would like to discuss more or less we need to hear from you.We are now nearing the 200 member mark yet there seem to only be less than a dozen members that have anything to say.I must admit this confounds me a bit.I would appreciate any feed back as to why you think this is so. It is our members all of you that make this a great forum site.We will keep striving to make this site better but we can't do it without member participation and postings so I ask all of you to join in and help us become the best we can be.After all its your forum so let us hear from you.