What's coastal fishing? Is it fishing on the rocks? I like surf casting and I have done some kontiki/kite fishing.
Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.
You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!
Fishing off beaches. I love the ocean and miss being able to visit all the time.What's coastal fishing? Is it fishing on the rocks? I like surf casting and I have done some kontiki/kite fishing.
Do I really act like heaven is a reality and I live out of that place?
How often am I caught up in the cares of this world and fail to seek the Kingdom first?
Lord, help me to see clearly.
You like anime? Ewwww!
The words of the lyrics at 0:49-1:01 of the video and song sound like they could fit/match with the stuff said in the new testament.
The song in this video is called Hello Horizon.
I like the song. I can see what you mean about the lyrics.
The words of the lyrics at 0:49-1:01 of the video and song sound like they could fit/match with the stuff said in the new testament.
The song in this video is called Hello Horizon.