What's On Your Mind?

  • Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

    You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Seer - eagle
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
47,068
32,041
113
Hawkes Bay
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Gender
Female
What's coastal fishing? Is it fishing on the rocks? I like surf casting and I have done some kontiki/kite fishing.
 

TitusTwoWife

Encounter Team
Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 26, 2026
692
924
93
31
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female
What's coastal fishing? Is it fishing on the rocks? I like surf casting and I have done some kontiki/kite fishing.
Fishing off beaches. I love the ocean and miss being able to visit all the time.
 

Angelina

Seer - eagle
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
47,068
32,041
113
Hawkes Bay
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Gender
Female
Fishing off the sand (beaches) we call surf casting. I haven't done that for some time, but I will find a pic of where my friends and I used to go surf casting. East Coromandel.

1789701032822.png
 
  • Loveit!
Reactions: TitusTwoWife

TitusTwoWife

Encounter Team
Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 26, 2026
692
924
93
31
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female
Maybe the best way to be a Mom is to enjoy your life with your kids coming alongside that. Sometimes there's so much pressure to complicate things.

When I think about it, I don't want to stop enjoying life and self-martyr, resenting my children. I want to be relaxed and happy.
 

TitusTwoWife

Encounter Team
Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 26, 2026
692
924
93
31
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female
I want to see change
Ill go first
I'm set apart to do good works
The things I say
Each thought and deed
Will count for eternity
On Judgement Day
Ill stand about
My testimony
Ill give account
Of a lifetime
The bad and good
Of investment
Reaping what's due
So in all my ways
Let there be fruit
 

Riven

Well-Known Member
Jul 6, 2024
1,794
1,383
113
38
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Male
Perhaps we got a glimpse into the future between man and AI in 1999. :IDK:

 

Angelina

Seer - eagle
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
47,068
32,041
113
Hawkes Bay
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Gender
Female
There is a song I have been listening to lately by British band "Keane," released in 2004. This is not a Christian song, but it has a prophetic lean to it.


Lyrics:
Somewhere Only We Know.
I walked across an empty land
I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
I felt the earth beneath my feet
Sat by the river and it made me complete

Oh, simple thing, where have you gone?
I'm getting old, and I need something to rely on
So, tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired, and I need somewhere to begin

I came across a fallen tree
I felt the branches of it looking at me
Is this the place we used to love?
Is this the place that I've been dreaming of?
Oh, simple thing, where have you gone?
I'm getting old, and I need something to rely on
So, tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired, and I need somewhere to begin

And if you have a minute, why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know?
This could be the end of everything
So, why don't we go somewhere only we know?
Somewhere only we know

So, why don't we go?
So, why don't we go?
Ooh, oh-oh
Ah, oh
This could be the end of everything
So, why don't we go somewhere only we know?
Somewhere only we know
Somewhere only we know
 
  • Like
Reactions: TitusTwoWife

TitusTwoWife

Encounter Team
Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 26, 2026
692
924
93
31
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female
Do I really act like heaven is a reality and I live out of that place?

How often am I caught up in the cares of this world and fail to seek the Kingdom first?

Lord, help me to see clearly.
 

TitusTwoWife

Encounter Team
Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 26, 2026
692
924
93
31
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female
I get frustrated at times. I need God's help to love people where they are at and not let where I want them to be get in the way.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Riven

TitusTwoWife

Encounter Team
Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 26, 2026
692
924
93
31
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female
Purpose is not far away. God wants to see what we do with our family, neighbors, and ordinary moments. He puts treasures in jars of clay. Even in doing chores, we can be thankful. We can pray for others even when were elderly and weak.

It's sometimes the ordinary ways we obey God that allow Him to take the forefront and put His glory on display.
 

TitusTwoWife

Encounter Team
Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 26, 2026
692
924
93
31
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female
Im hoping today can be more restful. But if it's not, Ill be okay. I want to be willing to go with what God has and be content.
 

ShineTheLight

Well-Known Member
May 7, 2021
682
724
93
39
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Male
Do I really act like heaven is a reality and I live out of that place?

How often am I caught up in the cares of this world and fail to seek the Kingdom first?

Lord, help me to see clearly.


The words of the lyrics at 0:49-1:01 of the video and song sound like they could fit/match with the stuff said in the new testament.

The song in this video is called Hello Horizon.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TitusTwoWife

TitusTwoWife

Encounter Team
Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 26, 2026
692
924
93
31
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female

The words of the lyrics at 0:49-1:01 of the video and song sound like they could fit/match with the stuff said in the new testament.

The song in this video is called Hello Horizon.
You like anime? Ewwww!

Just kidding. Ive watched so much of it!!
Ill check out the song today when Im not at the pediatrician office.
 

TitusTwoWife

Encounter Team
Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 26, 2026
692
924
93
31
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female

The words of the lyrics at 0:49-1:01 of the video and song sound like they could fit/match with the stuff said in the new testament.

The song in this video is called Hello Horizon.
I like the song. I can see what you mean about the lyrics.
 

TitusTwoWife

Encounter Team
Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 26, 2026
692
924
93
31
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female
I ordered pad Thai and was going to rewatch You've Got Mail. Then it gave the option to rent it again or buy and I spent a lot of time thinking about it. I couldn't decide so I didn't watch it. The seafood pad Thai was good though.