What's the weather like where you are?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Our road has a lot of snow on it...

Our intersection are so dangerous...and once we come to a stop..there is no traction to get going again...people are sliding all over the place.

My hubby is not at all happy...we are still using the rental car...a brand new car!! :(
The police have never found ours...next Monday the arguments will start with our Insurance company about how much they ( are not) willing to pay us for "replacement" value!!!! :(

@FatalMoves ( you may like this thread too...it also is a chatter thread...mostly about weather!! :) )

Reactions: farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Our intersection are so dangerous...and once we come to a stop..there is no traction to get going again...people are sliding all over the place.

My hubby is not at all happy...we are still using the rental car...a brand new car!! :(
The police have never found ours...next Monday the arguments will start with our Insurance company about how much they ( are not) willing to pay us for "replacement" value!!!! :(

@FatalMoves ( you may like this thread too...it also is a chatter thread...mostly about weather!! :) )
So sorry about your car theft...

Reactions: Helen

Dan57

Sep 25, 2012
Illinois
Faith
Country
United States
Worst winter ever in NW Illinois... We set record snow fall in January and record cold -26, -29, & -33 degrees.. Those are records I'd just as soon not set! Just got five more inches, it just won't stop.. I'm flying to Florida on March 6th, can't wait to get the heck out of here.

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, Dan57, Ill, was a nice place ? when I went there years ago.
I guess it still is , but it sounds like the snow is the culprit?
We have about a foot now, and its still coming down.

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OH! The children will love it ............. NO school !!!! But of course they can go
play in it !!!!! :):cool::eek:

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am surprised, no children so far playing in the snow....
I guess doing the chores is enough and they want to come in and watch a movie...

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Worst winter ever in NW Illinois... We set record snow fall in January and record cold -26, -29, & -33 degrees.. Those are records I'd just as soon not set! Just got five more inches, it just won't stop.. I'm flying to Florida on March 6th, can't wait to get the heck out of here.
Well, you guys must be near Minnesota, which by reputation gets a lot of snow.

I take your point about Florida! :)

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes ! The chores are done by the children in the morning and in the evening.
But not as much as was a few years ago........ We had cows, but they got butchered.
And its winter no out side things to do.
But come warm weather things will start up again.
And of course they do sports......... and right now a few are into weight lifting....

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Yes ! The chores are done by the children in the morning and in the evening.
But not as much as was a few years ago........ We had cows, but they got butchered.
And its winter no out side things to do.
But come warm weather things will start up again.
And of course they do sports......... and right now a few are into weight lifting....
Muscular young people, then....

Better in the warmer weather, I expect...

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We did not get any snow over night ........ But we still have a lot ..... every thing is covered.. with
snow........

and it is - 3 *

Reactions: Helen