What's the weather like where you are?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you Nancy,

At least they are still able to mow the lawn, [ gran-children ] in parts..... just not all of it yet......
I do not know if I mentioned my husband and I move in here, with my younger son,,,,,
and wife and there 8 children....... !!!! My husband is gone now, he must have had a idea
that he was going first ! I always thought I would...... since I was a few months older.
Any way , because of this son my husband and I got saved ! in our 50's......
"that was before he got married" and now I do not know if my parents and family was saved ?
They were gone before we got saved.
Yes Grams, I knew you were with your son and his LARGE family, lol. I come from a family of 7 siblings. I think many spouses think they will be the ones to go first. I am happy that I am single and fine with that because, I will not have to deal with the heartache of losing the one I love most down here. I do grieve for my dogs and I do know they are not created in Gods image but, still - He created them and deemed them "very good". ♥ Hope your grands can get to the rest of the mowing soon! As far as your parents go...nobody knows what the Lord could have been telling them towards the end. I have to believe He continues to appeal to us even on a death bed. We just don't know but, we can always have hope ♥
xoxo

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It rained most of the night .........

And I guess the day is going to be cloudy and more rain at some time today?

Thanks Nancy, the boy's are busy now doing the basement, ["So there are bedrooms for more children"]when we moved in here my husband paid for the basement to be added on so , I guess he knew his time was about up and he was all ways thinking of me.....
He was the best husband !!!!! He must have know me inside and out ......... wow.........!!!!!
I can only hope I was at least half as good to him.

So how are thing going for you Nancy ? Hope nice and beautiful..! And relaxing time for you !

Reactions: Nancy

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Damp, dull and dreary. But it could be worse as some parts of the UK are experiencing heavy flooding.

Reactions: farouk

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It rained most of the night .........

And I guess the day is going to be cloudy and more rain at some time today?

Thanks Nancy, the boy's are busy now doing the basement, ["So there are bedrooms for more children"]when we moved in here my husband paid for the basement to be added on so , I guess he knew his time was about up and he was all ways thinking of me.....
He was the best husband !!!!! He must have know me inside and out ......... wow.........!!!!!
I can only hope I was at least half as good to him.

So how are thing going for you Nancy ? Hope nice and beautiful..! And relaxing time for you !
Hi Grams!
Your husband sounds like he loved you as Christ loved the Church! That's beautiful. He took care of you and I am sure you were an excellent wife to him as well ♥
Rain, rain and more rain...but I will rejoice in it anyhow! :)
I was busy today at the community center, Thursdays are food pantry days and, I'm there on Thursdays from 9-1. It keeps me busy and gets me around people! I am now catching up with all the posts I missed this morning ♥
I hope you enjoy your day and God bless and keep you always!!!!!
♥ nancy

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The rain has been off and on all day..... and last night .......
May be summer will start soon, for the people who love to be out in it ? Hope so !
Those days for me were very nice.........

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
The rain has been off and on all day..... and last night .......
May be summer will start soon, for the people who love to be out in it ? Hope so !
Those days for me were very nice.........
Here the summer has been very slow coming...

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Rain, rain, go to Spain and never come back again". Sorry Spain!
We've had record lots of it and the forecast for more of it most every day in the immediate future continues.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Spain is a funny place, evidently... :)
Actually it is a lovely place as I recall it but it never rained while I was there. I was a student in West Berlin for a year and only occasionally was able to travel to Spain. I remember walking through a muddy orange grove one night and waking up in the morning in someone's front yard. When we went to sleep my buddy and I were exhausted and it was too dark to see much of anything. They were upset to find these two strange Americans camping out in our sleeping bags not far from their front door. At their urging we packed up and left in a hurry without receiving even an invitation to breakfast.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"Rain, rain, go to Spain and never come back again". Sorry Spain!
We've had record lots of it and the forecast for more of it most every day in the immediate future continues.

You have obviously got our share too. It's been cool and cloudy, but no rain. The farmer need it...send some up 'Elijah'. :)

Reactions: amadeus