Whats up

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
GodsGrace,

Yes, these crocodiles have a menu of fish, anything that swims in the water, or anything that goes near the water, including human beings.

There are differences between alligators and crocodiles. Here is a gruesome event, showing what a crocodile can do to a human being: Crocodiles eating a human shocks tourists on Zambezi sunset cruise ...

Oz
Oh my. I'm not too sure I want to see that.
I could just imagine. A gator killed a child (I think it was a child)
at a hotel in Disney. I think they are able to get into the "lake" somehow. The child was too close to the water. I don't believe there were even warning signs around. Maybe you could google it since I remember so little. This was also very shocking.

EternalTwin

Feb 2, 2018
arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh my. I'm not too sure I want to see that.
I could just imagine. A gator killed a child (I think it was a child)
at a hotel in Disney. I think they are able to get into the "lake" somehow. The child was too close to the water. I don't believe there were even warning signs around. Maybe you could google it since I remember so little. This was also very shocking.
It was back in 2015 I think

Reactions: GodsGrace

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are warning signs over on it. To make sure it never happens to another child like that. Very sad.