What's your favorite airline?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Interesting that the United States does not have a flag carrier airline. This would be to deny the basic principle of competition. (However, this does not exclude the existence of anti-competitive behavior among some big US airlines.)

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess with military air transport it can sometimes feel like being a paratrooper on a jump-seat...
late reply...yes, indeed.... a lively experience, not suitable for kids

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am flying to Texas by frontier. Never tried it, so will let y'all know. Flying back American Airlines, which is what I usually go on. I just got a really really good ticket price down. I was pumped. I hope the plane has two wings. My sister and brother in law were kind enough to buy my plane ticket back.

Reactions: farouk and Helen

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I am flying to Texas by frontier. Never tried it, so will let y'all know. Flying back American Airlines, which is what I usually go on. I just got a really really good ticket price down. I was pumped. I hope the plane has two wings. My sister and brother in law were kind enough to buy my plane ticket back.
Have a great trip; is Frontier known as a low-cost carrier; some of the recent low cost carriers have some really tremendous deals.

Low cost flight was sort of pioneered by Herb Kelleher at Southwest.

Reactions: Mayflower

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
What I don't like about Heathrow Airport and its relationship with British Airways is that if there are delays, then British Airways appear to be given priority by air traffic control, while an airline such as Turkmenistan Airlines is apparently regularly bumped to the end.

It's not a level playing field.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Up here I do like WestJet better than Air Canada. (WestJet has more of a healthy enterprise culture, I think, based as it is in Calgary.)

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen brother....Oz is great, this time of year..

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was 'down' there with my wife several years back and that particular January was the coldest on record in 70 years. Man, we wore jackets and wool sweaters quite often. What a surprise indeed.

Still, loved to see the seagulls hovering over and in front of us on the edge of beach, and not over us...;)