When Christians do Satan's Work

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Do you follow any pastor that teaches this, or did you learn it on your own?
No I do not follow any pastor, but I have diligently studied the Bible and what exists in Christianity (true and false). I also have a copy of The Two Babylons by Alexander Hislop (which can also be accessed on line, and which is constantly attacked by Catholics). He makes a strong case for Babylonian paganism having corrupted the church of Rome. Another book worth reading (also online) is Fifty Years in the Church of Rome by former Catholic priest Charles Chiniquy (from Quebec). A rather terrifying expose.

We know that one of the titles of the pope is Pontifex Maximus (the highest priest or the greatest pontiff, with both political and religious authority). This was the title of the highest pagan priest in ancient Rome, which had a polytheistic religion which was also a state cult. For some time Roman emperors had this title, but after the decline of the Roman empire, the pope adopted it for himself. And for centuries the popes ruled Europe, and kings and emperors kissed their feet.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No I do not follow any pastor, but I have diligently studied the Bible and what exists in Christianity (true and false). I also have a copy of The Two Babylons by Alexander Hislop (which can also be accessed on line, and which is constantly attacked by Catholics). He makes a strong case for Babylonian paganism having corrupted the church of Rome. Another book worth reading (also online) is Fifty Years in the Church of Rome by former Catholic priest Charles Chiniquy (from Quebec). A rather terrifying expose.

We know that one of the titles of the pope is Pontifex Maximus (the highest priest or the greatest pontiff, with both political and religious authority). This was the title of the highest pagan priest in ancient Rome, which had a polytheistic religion which was also a state cult. For some time Roman emperors had this title, but after the decline of the Roman empire, the pope adopted it for himself. And for centuries the popes ruled Europe, and kings and emperors kissed their feet.

I study on my own also but sometimes a pastor with the gift of teaching can help one's understanding. Brakelite had first clued me in about the Catholic church through Walter Veith's videos and I know that the Pope is evil. If you look at the Vatican hall it is designed like a snake. Also the Pope has Islam emblems on his vestments. They allegedly had something to do with Kennedy being killed according to some. I haven't read up enough on it so I don't know but I could believe it because of their past escapades being so evil.

Last edited: