Where do the two witness' prophesy for the 1260 days of the GT?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
terry said:
This is an opinion... Those taken in the rapture are governed by those who go through the latter part of tribulation

those taken are to be with Jesus, and so... When Jesus comes to reign they come also, and of course this is where Enoch, Elijah or anyone that did not taste death prior to Armageddon could taste death, if it is mandatory. For this is when man can live 1,000 years.
The problem is though, NO RAPTURE is going to happen prior to the tribulation our Lord Jesus mentioned, NOR at any other time while the tribulation is going on. The so-called 'rapture' will only take place at one time, on the 'day' of our Lord Jesus' return.

And for the future "thousand years" period of Rev.20, NO ONE is going to be in a flesh type body anymore. This is why... all those on earth have to be 'changed' like Apostle Paul showed in 1 Cor.15, and those who have died won't have to, for they have already put off their flesh bodies.

This means we who remain on earth to the day of Christ's coming will not experience flesh death.

It's time for us to grow out of the fleshy ignorance that Nicodemus had with not understanding the Heavenly order of things because of staying on the operations of this flesh world.

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
veteran said:
The problem is though, NO RAPTURE is going to happen prior to the tribulation our Lord Jesus mentioned, NOR at any other time while the tribulation is going on. The so-called 'rapture' will only take place at one time, on the 'day' of our Lord Jesus' return.
Thus says the Lord YahuShua: I am coming for those who are Mine, who I see of Myself in them, and for those little ones who remain in their innocence.
And of those, who carry Me within them, these look for My coming and know it is nigh, for they are fully awake in Me, and wait anxiously with kinked necks.
And those who truly love Me, yet gaze as one having man’s veil atop their heads, not believing those who are Mine will escape but will endure great tribulation, these shall also be taken according to that which their hearts reveal, in spite of their error, for these have also passed from judgment into the Light of Life. It is only the leaders in the churches of men, who led them astray, according to their own arrogance and false doctrine, who shall be left.

I search the hearts and minds! Says the Lord.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Trumpeter said:
And those who truly love Me, yet gaze as one having man’s veil atop their heads, not believing those who are Mine will escape but will endure great tribulation, these shall also be taken according to that which their hearts reveal, in spite of their error, for these have also passed from judgment into the Light of Life. It is only the leaders in the churches of men, who led them astray, according to their own arrogance and false doctrine, who shall be left.
You bear false witness against my Lord Jesus Christ and His Word. NOWHERE did He ever say He was going to remove His Church with a Pre-Trib Rapture to physically escape the "great tribualtion" He warned us of in Matt.24 and Mark 13. He specifically gave us the time of His return and the gathering of His saints for 'after' the tribulation He mentioned (Matt.24:29-31).

You are a FALSE PROPHET, and I am 100% sure of it, which is why I'm not afraid to say it.

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
veteran said:
You bear false witness against my Lord Jesus Christ and His Word. NOWHERE did He ever say He was going to remove His Church with a Pre-Trib Rapture to physically escape the "great tribualtion" He warned us of in Matt.24 and Mark 13. He specifically gave us the time of His return and the gathering of His saints for 'after' the tribulation He mentioned (Matt.24:29-31).

You are a FALSE PROPHET, and I am 100% sure of it, which is why I'm not afraid to say it.
This is what The Lord says: No one can see as The Lord sees, nor are you able to look upon the heart. Those prepared and bundled will be taken, both the first and the second of My harvest... Yet of the first, it is finished...

My bride is prepared and awaits My hand...

And lo, My hand is indeed proceeding forth,
Even as My voice calls to her already.

Behold, I tell you a wonderful thing... Your children know already, and have heard, and in their dreams they reach toward Heaven, with arms outstretched... They know Me... And long to return to the place, from which they came and has always been theirs. In the same way, all My children of the first harvest, though they have come of age, know Me, and stretch forth their hands... Some running, while others are just now standing up. Behold, even those in the grave will soon reach forth and fly away.

Therefore, the first of many is finished...

The lowly, of the lowly, will be taken...

Every person, in whom I see of Myself,
And every innocent child, in whom I dwell, having never departed...

Behold, even the mentally handicapped shall be taken,
And made whole in an instant, to the glory of The Father!

Therefore, trust in Me, and believe My words also, though you can only see in part and your understanding is restrained. Believe in ME! Trust in MY ways, for the will of The Father is manifest through Me. And I am that Light, which is shown in the darkness, yet remains apart from the world... For I am set apart in glory, even as The Father is set apart in glory, the power of which has no limits and has always been... Even from everlasting to everlasting, I AM... From which I have also loved you.

Even everyone, who will come to Me, is come already,
And will yet come running...

For those, made for Me, were created in My image, and can in no wise depart...

For they remain with Me, always, where I am...

For I AM, and you are in life because of Me,
And My life has no end.

You do not understand now what I am saying, but you will later... Even very soon now... For that, which is of Myself, must now return to Me... And where I am will you also find love’s completion, for there is no love apart from Me. Even as The Father and The Son can in no wise be divided, in the same way, neither shall any, who are Mine, ever be divided from Me...

I AM THE SOURCE OF LIFE!...

Nothing exists apart from Me!

And if nothing can exist apart from Me... Yea, nothing can be outside The Father or His will...Then why, I ask you, do you fear, as though I am not able at this very moment, to set in order ALL things which the Father had ordained from the beginning?...

I AM THE LORD OVER ALL CREATION!

And if I am Lord over all things,
Then I shall surely do everything,
Which is in My heart to do, concerning My beloved...

For they are the heart of My heart...

My breath is in them...

Behold, they are living souls,
Made after the kind in which they were created...

I...

AM...

HE.

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Arnie Manitoba said:
Trumpet .... you're a delusional blowhard .... get help
God Bless you Arnie. You are in my prayers.

Mat 5:44

"But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Trumpeter said:
God Bless you Arnie. You are in my prayers.

Mat 5:44 "But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,
Nice try

I didn't say I hated you

I said you have deluded yourself into believing you are speaking as god

Those delusions are things that are happening in your mind and in your emotions ..... thus my recommendation to get help

I pray that you come to realize that , and not continue to make a fool of yourself.

You probably have a lot of good to offer .... just drop the pretense of being God's spokesman

Best wishes

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Arnie Manitoba said:
Nice try

I didn't say I hated you

I said you have deluded yourself into believing you are speaking as god

Those delusions are things that are happening in your mind and in your emotions ..... thus my recommendation to get help

I pray that you come to realize that , and not continue to make a fool of yourself.

You probably have a lot of good to offer .... just drop the pretense of being God's spokesman

Best wishes
I didn't say you hate me either. I just blessed you and told you I was praying for you.

I've never believed that I was speaking as God.

I've already gotten help.

Hbr 13:6 So we may boldly say: "The LORD [is] my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?"

I don't mind being called a fool, it means I'm on the right track.

1Cr 1:27 But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty;

"You probably have a lot of good to offer .... just drop the pretense of being God's spokesman"

Lets see, who do I listen to man or God?

I'm sorry Arnie, you lost.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Trumpeter said:
I've never believed that I was speaking as God.
OK .... but some of your posts read that way

And for sure .... you post like some timothy character whom God presumably is speaking through ..... and you bring the sermonettes to us as though God is speaking directly (to us )

Right ?

What part of Alberta are you in ? I hope to be in Calgary in the next 3-4 weeks ..... lets go for coffee.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Trumpeter said:
This is what The Lord says: No one can see as The Lord sees, nor are you able to look upon the heart. Those prepared and bundled will be taken, both the first and the second of My harvest... Yet of the first, it is finished...
You're just some self-styled false prophet, nothing more and nothing less. All you're doing is TRYING to push a Pre-Tribulational Rapture by attempting to claim The LORD speaks through you as His direct representive, hoping... the Biblically illiterate will believe your falseness.

You've been weighed and measured, and found lacking...

In Luke 17, our Lord Jesus answered His disciples when they asked where the first ones 'taken' would be taken to. He said wherever the carcase (the dead) is, that's where the eagles (vultures) will be gathered together (Matt.24:28 parallel verse).

So the 'taken' idea is NOT to Christ Jesus, but to the devil himself. And that's where you're leading the blind to.

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Arnie Manitoba said:
OK .... but some of your posts read that way

And for sure .... you post like some timothy character whom God presumably is speaking through ..... and you bring the sermonettes to us as though God is speaking directly (to us )

Right ?

What part of Alberta are you in ? I hope to be in Calgary in the next 3-4 weeks ..... lets go for coffee.
If you're getting that impression Arnie, maybe He is...

copyChkboxOff.gif
Hbr 4:12

For the word of God [is] living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

I live close to Red Deer but am on a rig in northern Alberta and I don't know if I'll be done up here yet.
Why don't you give me a shout when the time grows closer and if The Lord wills it maybe we can go for a coffee.

veteran said:
You're just some self-styled false prophet, nothing more and nothing less. All you're doing is TRYING to push a Pre-Tribulational Rapture by attempting to claim The LORD speaks through you as His direct representive, hoping... the Biblically illiterate will believe your falseness.

You've been weighed and measured, and found lacking...

In Luke 17, our Lord Jesus answered His disciples when they asked where the first ones 'taken' would be taken to. He said wherever the carcase (the dead) is, that's where the eagles (vultures) will be gathered together (Matt.24:28 parallel verse).

So the 'taken' idea is NOT to Christ Jesus, but to the devil himself. And that's where you're leading the blind to.
All beloved of The Lord Jesus Christ, hear me: The door is now being shut, and it shall be fulfilled!... Many peoples, of all tribes, tongues and nations, shall come running to The Lord, to plead with Him, saying, “Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name? Open to us!” And thus shall The Lord of Hosts answer them, “I never knew you. Depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!” Even with a heavy heart, it must be. Even so, amen.
Therefore, repent! Repent in dust and ashes! Mend your ways and your doings! Come out from among them and be separate! Purge yourselves, and make yourselves clean! Cast yourselves down at the feet of The Lord, and kiss The Son of Salvation!... Yes He called Christ and Jesus! YahuShua HaMashiach is His name!... For The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand!

Thus has The Lord spoken, saying, “The door shall be shut!”...

Therefore, heed His words and listen for the call,
Take to heart this warning...

For His face is filled with the heat of His jealousy,
And He comes quickly to gather His elect,
To take from the earth the pure of heart,
And to harvest every ripe fruit...

For The Lord has purposed and hastens to perform it...

The time has come!

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Trumpeter said:

copyChkboxOff.gif
Hbr 4:12
For the word of God [is] living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

I live close to Red Deer but am on a rig in northern Alberta and I don't know if I'll be done up here yet.
Why don't you give me a shout when the time grows closer and if The Lord wills it maybe we can go for a coffee.

All beloved of The Lord Jesus Christ, hear me: The door is now being shut, and it shall be fulfilled!... Many peoples, of all tribes, tongues and nations, shall come running to The Lord, to plead with Him, saying, “Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name? Open to us!” And thus shall The Lord of Hosts answer them, “I never knew you. Depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!” Even with a heavy heart, it must be. Even so, amen.
Therefore, repent! Repent in dust and ashes! Mend your ways and your doings! Come out from among them and be separate! Purge yourselves, and make yourselves clean! Cast yourselves down at the feet of The Lord, and kiss The Son of Salvation!... Yes He called Christ and Jesus! YahuShua HaMashiach is His name!... For The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand!

Thus has The Lord spoken, saying, “The door shall be shut!”...

Therefore, heed His words and listen for the call,
Take to heart this warning...

For His face is filled with the heat of His jealousy,
And He comes quickly to gather His elect,
To take from the earth the pure of heart,
And to harvest every ripe fruit...

For The Lord has purposed and hastens to perform it...

The time has come!

I tell YOU now, if you do not REPENT, that shut door will be for YOU.

But no, you'll just keep mouthing saying "The LORD said", when He did not speak to YOU.

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
veteran said:
I tell YOU now, if you do not REPENT, that shut door will be for YOU.

But no, you'll just keep mouthing saying "The LORD said", when He did not speak to YOU.
Raise your head to Heaven and praise God only, through His Son, The Christ! I am only His servant, sent to you for your sakes, on His behalf. I follow The Lamb wheresoever He goes, and so should you.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
FIRST... Hi Veteran !

You wrote : " The problem is though, NO RAPTURE is going to happen prior to the tribulation our Lord Jesus mentioned, NOR at any other time while the tribulation is going on. The so-called 'rapture' will only take place at one time, on the 'day' of our Lord Jesus' return.

And for the future "thousand years" period of Rev.20, NO ONE is going to be in a flesh type body anymore. This is why... all those on earth have to be 'changed' like Apostle Paul showed in 1 Cor.15, and those who have died won't have to, for they have already put off their flesh bodies.

This means we who remain on earth to the day of Christ's coming will not experience flesh death.

It's time for us to grow out of the fleshy ignorance that Nicodemus had with not understanding the Heavenly order of things because of staying on the operations of this flesh world.

There are many problems with your train of thought. If there is no rapture then there will be allot of people unable for whatever reason - to deny the Mark of the Beast - these REASONS must be within the guidelines of OUR ( people's ) understanding as otherwise those who accept the mark will not be able to reason it away, except they then convert to Christianity to spare themselves from Hell, even a Hell they do not nor ever believed in; This requires a parameter of reason the "people" can either reason with or against - there is no way around this aspect - except a rapture andd even it must take place in a manner to allow such reasonings to be considered valid.

As far as fleshy bodies after Armageddon - have you not read that we wil be given stronger bodies? That man will once again be able to live up to 1,000 years? Consider that Earth is absolutely useless if we have no fleshy bodies and re-population would also be non-existant. And so, I give you that Jesus will rule on Earth of people with bodies of flesh and re-populate the Earth as well. Consider that with the multitudes of people ending in Hell verses the lesser multitudes of people obtaining Heaven that it would ( by your perspective ) mean Satan won! You should reconsider your stance Vet. There are even more problems than just these few I mentioned. Like Satan after his 1,000 years of confinement being loosed to try to make war against people that do not have bodies he can kill.

Personally I really wish the Idea Arnie had of discovery of a prophet applied to a Witness as well - that it would be that easy for me to prove I am who I am. I do, however understand why it cannot be that way, but if one was to compile all the information I have given of the Two Witnesses ( me and the one I chose ) and add that to all information I spoke of such as the rapture and the hurdles one must pass over ( which no one has yet - only they have tried by ignoring it or trying to go around them with opinions not facts - then one could discern that I am one of the Two Witnesses. Oh well, since I have made that known and this Forum has seen to it that I am not being kicked off - it means when the time is ready - I will prove myself and this forum and all its members will be able to know they helped a prophet. Remain a skeptic if you must, I am quite ok with that and I will enjoy staying with this forum until I can prove it.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Trumpeter said:
I have never been impressed by you or anybody else down here , so save your wishful thinking .

There are 1 billion to 2 billion Christians on earth today

But if you counted all the ones who think they have a direct line to God .... or who think they speak for God .... or who think they are the two witnesses , or think they are the 144k ..... it would total about 3 billion

That is a big number

In other words ... you are not alone

And I am not a follower of your kind

Thank God

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
terry said:
FIRST... Hi Veteran !

You wrote : " The problem is though, NO RAPTURE is going to happen prior to the tribulation our Lord Jesus mentioned, NOR at any other time while the tribulation is going on. The so-called 'rapture' will only take place at one time, on the 'day' of our Lord Jesus' return.

There are many problems with your train of thought. If there is no rapture then there will be allot of people unable for whatever reason - to deny the Mark of the Beast - these REASONS must be within the guidelines of OUR ( people's ) understanding as otherwise those who accept the mark will not be able to reason it away, except they then convert to Christianity to spare themselves from Hell, even a Hell they do not nor ever believed in; This requires a parameter of reason the "people" can either reason with or against - there is no way around this aspect - except a rapture andd even it must take place in a manner to allow such reasonings to be considered valid.
If you think there's problems with my train of thought on these things then you have a problem with God's Word as written, because that is de facto where I'm pulling from. There is no Pre-tribulational Rapture. I don't like to even use that word 'rapture' because of how all the false witnesses have used it for their agenda of men. The event of being "caught up" in 1 Thess.4 is about the 'change' to a resurrection body and gathering event to Christ at His coming which Apostle Paul taught in 1 Cor.15. In 2 Thessalonians 2 Paul even gave the order of Christ's coming and our gathering to Him at His coming. Jesus did too in Matthew 24:29-31, and it's for 'after'... the tribulation He mentioned there.

Your point about a lot of people not being able to deny the mark of the beast is moot, because our Lord Jesus in His Revelation clearly warned His Church against receiving it and bowing to the image of the beast, and what would happen to those that do (Rev.14:9-12). Atheists and unbelievers that do not convert to Christ Jesus will be taking it, for as written back in Isaiah, no one will be alone in their appointed times (Isa.14). Even some Christian brethren that are deceived will take it, willingly, thinking Christ has come, that's one of the major points many miss about the coming pseudo-Christ, the great falling away (apostasia) Paul mentioned in 2 Thess.2 culminates in their being deceived to worship that coming pseudo-Christ. That's what the "strong delusion" Paul mentioned is specifically about. And it already looks like quite a few brethren here are already prepared to do that bowing to the coming pseudo-Christ simply because they're not staying on Christ Jesus in His Word, but upon men's doctrines instead.

terry said:
As far as fleshy bodies after Armageddon - have you not read that we wil be given stronger bodies? That man will once again be able to live up to 1,000 years? Consider that Earth is absolutely useless if we have no fleshy bodies and re-population would also be non-existant. And so, I give you that Jesus will rule on Earth of people with bodies of flesh and re-populate the Earth as well. Consider that with the multitudes of people ending in Hell verses the lesser multitudes of people obtaining Heaven that it would ( by your perspective ) mean Satan won! You should reconsider your stance Vet. There are even more problems than just these few I mentioned. Like Satan after his 1,000 years of confinement being loosed to try to make war against people that do not have bodies he can kill.
I guess you missed 1 Corinthians 15 where Apostle Paul described exactly what kind of body the resurrection is in detail. The John 5:28-29 Scripture is aligned with that event of 1 Cor.15:49-55. Might want to study it more, especially that 1 Cor.15:49-50 Scripture. Might want to study up on the Revelation "second death" concept more too, for it is not a death to flesh. I realize most Jews believe in a literal resurrection of flesh, but that's not what Paul covered in 1 Cor.15, which is the main Scripture proof that stands against their fleshy resurrection belief. No amount of fleshy reasoning is going to change those Scripture proofs that the resurrection is not of the flesh (even Matt.22:30 is against such an idea).

terry said:
Personally I really wish the Idea Arnie had of discovery of a prophet applied to a Witness as well - that it would be that easy for me to prove I am who I am. I do, however understand why it cannot be that way, but if one was to compile all the information I have given of the Two Witnesses ( me and the one I chose ) and add that to all information I spoke of such as the rapture and the hurdles one must pass over ( which no one has yet - only they have tried by ignoring it or trying to go around them with opinions not facts - then one could discern that I am one of the Two Witnesses. Oh well, since I have made that known and this Forum has seen to it that I am not being kicked off - it means when the time is ready - I will prove myself and this forum and all its members will be able to know they helped a prophet. Remain a skeptic if you must, I am quite ok with that and I will enjoy staying with this forum until I can prove it.
I do not believe you are one of the two witnesses of Rev.11. You could be a member of one of the two candlesticks also mentioned there which symbolically represent two of the Churches of Asia given in Revelation, but at this point I doubt it, based on what you have assumed about yourself. I believe you are playing a game to see how many of my Christian brethren here you can fool into believing you are one of the two witnesses. Me, I know better.

Arnie Manitoba said:
What is the criteria we should be using to determine who the 2 witnesses actually are

The world has a long list of people who think they are the 2 witnesses

How do we tell ?
Shouldn't we use the definition Scripture itself provides? If seven candlesticks are sevn churches then wouldn't 2 candlesticks be 2 churches? Remember churches aren't buildings but instead groups of believers. Wouldn't the olive trees tell us who? Don't Jews come from the olive tree? Don't gentiles come from the wild olive tree? Aren't the gentiles that become believers grafted in amongst the Jews in the good olive tree? So wouldn't that mean that the two witnesses are the Jew and Gentile believers?

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Ridgerunner said:
Shouldn't we use the definition Scripture itself provides? If seven candlesticks are sevn churches then wouldn't 2 candlesticks be 2 churches? Remember churches aren't buildings but instead groups of believers. Wouldn't the olive trees tell us who? Don't Jews come from the olive tree? Don't gentiles come from the wild olive tree? Aren't the gentiles that become believers grafted in amongst the Jews in the good olive tree? So wouldn't that mean that the two witnesses are the Jew and Gentile believers?
If you'll recall what our Lord Jesus showed in Mark 13 about some of His servants being delivered up to councils and synagogues to give a Testimony for Him during the tribulation, then that should... weigh into understanding about the two candlesticks mentioned along with God's two witnesses in Rev.11. The true cloven tongue manifested on Pentecost per Acts 2 is going to manifest through those for the very end, giving a Testimony to the whole world. The devil and his servants aren't going to like it, and will then seek to destroy God's people off the earth, literally. That's when God's two witnesses (2 men) are killed in Jerusalem by the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit (Satan himself). That's when Satan as the coming Antichrist/pseudo-Messiah is going to mess up, revealing himself for who he really is to those who stay on Christ and in His Word.

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Arnie Manitoba said:
I have never been impressed by you or anybody else down here , so save your wishful thinking .

There are 1 billion to 2 billion Christians on earth today

But if you counted all the ones who think they have a direct line to God .... or who think they speak for God .... or who think they are the two witnesses , or think they are the 144k ..... it would total about 3 billion

That is a big number

In other words ... you are not alone

And I am not a follower of your kind

Thank God
I will claim a direct line to God, we ALL have it.

It's called prayer.

And please just be a follower of Jesus.

And after reading Romans it looks like our coffee date is off.

Rom 12:16

Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.

God bless you.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Veteran not a single scripture you posted referenced what I posted... not one. you usually seem to be very bright so I have allot of difficulty seeing why you miss my points so often. Your post was about those from the grave....mine was not. your post was about inheriting Heaven, mine was not. You completely missed my points - was it on purpose? As far as me being one of the Two Witnesses, I have no problem with anyone being a skeptic, but to attempt claiming I am trying to fool anyone.. that I strongly have issue with. One of the major problems I see in this forum is people utterly side-stepping any issue they do not wish to face.

your credibility is waning when I realize you seem to have no the ability to understand any point but what you want to make. I requested you to change your stance because I like you, even though we are often at odds, sometimes adamantly. Trying to fool people into thinking I am one of the Two Witnesses??? THAT idea does not work as I often say I have no problem with anyone being a skeptic, in fact I encourage it, I just don't want anyone to do what you have just done... use Denial withOut Proof or Evidence. It is amazing to me that people have not realized my words are NOT even close to the words that "claimers" use.

Why do you not get that when Christ Jesus comes to rule on Earth that it is here where there are physical people??? What reason do you have to think that every person on the planet will be at Armageddon? - And EVERYONE on earth will die? You do not get that if it was the way you understand it then MANKIND's reasoning would FORCE people top believe for self preservation/
Get this... Satan will reason with man and in order for that to work.. mankind's reasoning CANNOT be dismissed. For your understanding to work... God will have to re-write and change the past, not just simply explain it. It is a good thing you know the Word of God... It is not a good thing if you cannot apply it, nor understand it. ONE must be able to build a working model - it is that simple.

Don't you realize how easy it would be for me to make-up false prophecies that I could then interpret anyway I wanted by being vague, or making prophecies about things in great detail but say they are for the far future so no one could dispute it.. yet I have never done any of these things nor even tried to. Instead all my writings have been concise, direct and I have not attempted to give prophecy ( though I have told of a couple visions - but those visions were not under any guise of proving myself a prophet ). When it is time - I will then give prophecy, but not before it is time. When it is time I will prove I am one of the Two Witnesses, but alas not any will believe.. and that is scriptural, but not verbatim. Until then, I offer reasoning, understanding and insight... what the "claimers never do, because they cannot.

So. this is exactly how I see what is happening concerning...me " Will the Real Two Witnesses Please stand up and be recognized... so WE can ALL call you liars and deny you. because we want to know the Two Witnesses BUT we want to call them liars, deny them and abuse them in any manner possible... because we are Christians! This is what you are doing Veteran and others as well... how smart is that???

So. this is exactly how I see what is happening concerning...me " Will the Real Two Witnesses Please stand up and be recognized... so WE can ALL call you liars and deny you. because we want to know the Two Witnesses BUT we want to call them liars, deny them and abuse them in any manner possible... because we are Christians! This is what you are doing Veteran and others as well... how smart is that???