Where Is God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Biblem

Mar 26, 2023
Nigeria
Faith
Christian
Country
Nigeria
For many of us, faith is a central part of our lives. We turn to God for strength and guidance in difficult times, and we find comfort in His presence. But who is God, really? And how do we find Him? Is God in heaven?

These are big questions, and there is no easy answer. But the journey to a deeper faith is worth taking, and it’s...

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For many of us, faith is a central part of our lives. We turn to God for strength and guidance in difficult times, and we find comfort in His presence. But who is God, really? And how do we find Him? Is God in heaven?

These are big questions, and there is no easy answer. But the journey to a deeper faith is worth taking, and it’s...

Will all people eventually be with God or will some (or many) people be condemned to eternity in Hell?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Where Is God?​

I heard a story about a child who was sitting with his parents in church, and the pastor's sermon was about this very subject. "Where is God?" the preacher asked. Little Billy pipes up, "Hey, how come everybody looks at me when something goes missing?"

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I believe 1 Thessalonians 5:17 is helpful: Pray constantly.

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Psalm 139

1 For the Chief Musician. A Psalm by David. Yahweh, you have searched me, and you know me. 2 You know my sitting down and my rising up. You perceive my thoughts from afar. 3 You search out my path and my lying down, and are acquainted with all my ways. 4 For there is not a word on my tongue, but, behold, Yahweh, you know it altogether. 5 You hem me in behind and before. You laid your hand on me. 6 This knowledge is beyond me. It’s lofty. I can’t attain it. 7 Where could I go from your Spirit? Or where could I flee from your presence? 8 If I ascend up into heaven, you are there. If I make my bed in Sheol, behold, you are there! 9 If I take the wings of the dawn, and settle in the uttermost parts of the sea, 10 even there your hand will lead me, and your right hand will hold me. 11 If I say, “Surely the darkness will overwhelm me. The light around me will be night,” 12 even the darkness doesn’t hide from you, but the night shines as the day. The darkness is like light to you. 13 For you formed my inmost being. You knit me together in my mother’s womb. 14 I will give thanks to you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Your works are wonderful. My soul knows that very well. 15 My frame wasn’t hidden from you, when I was made in secret, woven together in the depths of the earth. 16 Your eyes saw my body. In your book they were all written, the days that were ordained for me, when as yet there were none of them. 17 How precious to me are your thoughts, God! How vast is their sum! 18 If I would count them, they are more in number than the sand. When I wake up, I am still with you. 19 If only you, God, would kill the wicked. Get away from me, you bloodthirsty men! 20 For they speak against you wickedly. Your enemies take your name in vain. 21 Yahweh, don’t I hate those who hate you? Am I not grieved with those who rise up against you? 22 I hate them with perfect hatred. They have become my enemies. 23 Search me, God, and know my heart. Try me, and know my thoughts. 24 See if there is any wicked way in me, and lead me in the everlasting way.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God's Word actually shows us... where He is, and how to contact Him, and how to live according to His laws so our joy might be fruitful, and how to pray to Him through His Son Jesus Christ, and even what to eat and what not to eat.

So basically, God's written Word is a manual for our flesh, spirit, and soul.