Where is this Gospel ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dan p

Mar 26, 2009
Hi to all , and most of the sites that I am on , many say that there is only ONE Gospel , but have never produced a verse that says that there is only ONE Gospel ??

If there is only one , my question to those who say that there is only one , How was Moses saved ??

The last time I checked Heb 11 , Moses was NOT saved by Grace , so what say you ???

dan p

Jake

Aug 21, 2011
Western US
There is only one gospel, and sadly those who believe there is more than one, miss out on the entire point of why Jesus came to earth. He came here to set up His Kingdom, which was already in existance from the very beginning, and we get to participate in building His Kingdom here - on earth. It is not about you, it is not about me - it is about Him. We are offered to be brought out of the darnkess, into the light, so that we might be conformed to the full stature of Christ. It is not a ticket to get into heaven, it is not what YOU get out of it, it has always been about Him.

The offer was first given to the Jews, some accepted it, others rejected it, then the Gentiles were offered the same. We have entered into what was originally for the Jews, we are now one under Christ. There is no seperation, He has united us into one vine, we are the branches, among those who were Jewish from bloodline - ONE.

God has it set up this way so that no man can boast!

We are all IN Christ - that is the Kingdom!

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exo 33:17 And the LORD said unto Moses, I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken: for thou hast found grace in my sight, and I know thee by name.

dan p

Mar 26, 2009
There is only one gospel, and sadly those who believe there is more than one, miss out on the entire point of why Jesus came to earth. He came here to set up His Kingdom, which was already in existance from the very beginning, and we get to participate in building His Kingdom here - on earth. It is not about you, it is not about me - it is about Him. We are offered to be brought out of the darnkess, into the light, so that we might be conformed to the full stature of Christ. It is not a ticket to get into heaven, it is not what YOU get out of it, it has always been about Him.

The offer was first given to the Jews, some accepted it, others rejected it, then the Gentiles were offered the same. We have entered into what was originally for the Jews, we are now one under Christ. There is no seperation, He has united us into one vine, we are the branches, among those who were Jewish from bloodline - ONE.

God has it set up this way so that no man can boast!

We are all IN Christ - that is the Kingdom!

Hi , and whether one believes in one OR 12 Gospels it is all about Christ .

The reason that no one has a verse for ONE GOSPEL , is because that is not one !!

Only Covenant Theology believes that there is one Gospel .

Can you see from Heb 11 ,28 , why Moses was saved ?

Reading Heb 11, salvation was by FAITH , and that Faith demonstrated how they were saved , from verse 4-31 !!

Please notice that their FAITH brought forth different responds , and it shows MANY differents ways how their FAITH saved them , dan p

THE Gypsy

Jul 27, 2011
Earth
There is only one "gospel", which simply means "good news". Otherwise Jesus would have said "these gospels" in the following verses...

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. Matthew 24:14

And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel. Mark 1:15

There are many more but I won't bother to list them all.

And Paul made it clear with...

I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. Galatians 1:5-8

Jake

Aug 21, 2011
Western US
There are many verses that say there is only one gospel, it's just that people who believe in more than one gospel, believe it's talking about "the other" gospel.

It doesn't matter what you call the gospel, the gospel of the Kingdom, the gospel of God, the gospel of grace - they are all one and the same gospel, it is the gospel of the Kingdom of God and where God is, that is where His Kingdom is.

The gospel is not about salvation, it is about the Kingdom of God.

Yes, it is a Covenant, it's the New one, where we are no longer under law, the old one was in the physical, it was a shadow of better things to come, now we are in the new, which is spiritual, in Christ. There are two sides to a Covenant, God's part and our part, God can not have a Covenant by Himself.

The Bible states what we must do to be saved, those who do not obey will not see the Lord, if you love me, you will obey my commandments, etc.

dan p

Mar 26, 2009
There are many verses that say there is only one gospel, it's just that people who believe in more than one gospel, believe it's talking about "the other" gospel.

It doesn't matter what you call the gospel, the gospel of the Kingdom, the gospel of God, the gospel of grace - they are all one and the same gospel, it is the gospel of the Kingdom of God and where God is, that is where His Kingdom is.

The gospel is not about salvation, it is about the Kingdom of God.

Yes, it is a Covenant, it's the New one, where we are no longer under law, the old one was in the physical, it was a shadow of better things to come, now we are in the new, which is spiritual, in Christ. There are two sides to a Covenant, God's part and our part, God can not have a Covenant by Himself.

The Bible states what we must do to be saved, those who do not obey will not see the Lord, if you love me, you will obey my commandments, etc.

Hi , and 2 questions or just do one at a time !!

What does the Gospel of the Kingdom mean , when is it put into Operation , and do you know its timeline ??

" You say that the bible states what we must do to be saved " and what commandments are we to KEEP to be saved ?

dan p

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
Galatians 1:8 "But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned!"

dan p

Mar 26, 2009
Galatians 1:8 "But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned!"

Hi , so what Gospel was Paul preaching " and what is the Gospel that " danms ?? dan p

Jake

Aug 21, 2011
Western US
Hi , and 2 questions or just do one at a time !!

What does the Gospel of the Kingdom mean , when is it put into Operation , and do you know its timeline ??

" You say that the bible states what we must do to be saved " and what commandments are we to KEEP to be saved ?

dan p
The Kingdom of God is eternal and the gospel is about the Kingdom, so that, too, is eternal, it's our spiritual reality for those who enter into it by faith. The Bible tells us we are partakers of His divine nature. We have His divine nature! The Bible also says that the Kingdom of God is within us, and it is coming.

"Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven".

Where Christ and His Kingdom is, so are we! We should be operating in Christ! Our lives are hidden in Him, it is His life we live now.

Love the Lord with all your heart, with all your mind and with all your soul, love your neighbor as yourself.

If you love me, you will keep my commandments.

Those who do not obey my commandments, will not see the Kingdom of Heaven.

dan p

Mar 26, 2009
The Kingdom of God is eternal and the gospel is about the Kingdom, so that, too, is eternal, it's our spiritual reality for those who enter into it by faith. The Bible tells us we are partakers of His divine nature. We have His divine nature! The Bible also says that the Kingdom of God is within us, and it is coming.

"Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven".

Where Christ and His Kingdom is, so are we! We should be operating in Christ! Our lives are hidden in Him, it is His life we live now.

Love the Lord with all your heart, with all your mind and with all your soul, love your neighbor as yourself.

If you love me, you will keep my commandments.

Those who do not obey my commandments, will not see the Kingdom of Heaven.

Hi , and you say " thy Kingdom come " please explain what Kingdom that is ??

What are the commandments that we are to keep , for you have no0t answered what they are ??

dan p

Jake

Aug 21, 2011
Western US
Hi , and you say " thy Kingdom come " please explain what Kingdom that is ??

What are the commandments that we are to keep , for you have no0t answered what they are ??

dan p
The Kingdom of God, there is only one Kingdom.

You are to love the Lord and your neighbor, I posted them.

God has also told us that we are to die to ourselves, pick up our cross daily, suffer for the sake of Christ, we are to renounce all for Him, we are to abide in Him.

dan p

Mar 26, 2009
The Kingdom of God, there is only one Kingdom.

You are to love the Lord and your neighbor, I posted them.

God has also told us that we are to die to ourselves, pick up our cross daily, suffer for the sake of Christ, we are to renounce all for Him, we are to abide in Him.

Hi , and where is that verse at ??

And you said Commandments , and NOT just one command and you say that is what saves us , so what about Eph 2:8 and Rom 10:9 , do they save us also ?? dan p

Jake

Aug 21, 2011
Western US
Dan, what do theses verses mean to you? Do they exist just so they can be ignored?

John 3:36 Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.

Hebrews 5:9 And being made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation to all who obey him,

Corinthians 16:22 "If anyone who does not love the Lord, let him be accursed.

Mark 8:34-35 If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever would save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake and the gospel's (one gospel) will save it.

Matthew 18:3 Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

There is only one God, one Kingdom, one gospel, one covenant, those in Christ are one.

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
My quote only answers the original post topic, is there only ONE gospel and what scripture references to support the claim.

Question answered.

As to what Paul preached...

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My quote only answers the original post topic, is there only ONE gospel and what scripture references to support the claim.

Question answered.

As to what Paul preached...

Yea... That pretty much answers it. Sure, there are other gospels. I gotta say that. But they are false and anyone who preaches them is accursed. i ain't got time for that!

Vengle

Sep 22, 2011
Ohio
Hi , and where is that verse at ??

And you said Commandments , and NOT just one command and you say that is what saves us , so what about Eph 2:8 and Rom 10:9 , do they save us also ?? dan p

It is grace that saves us despite our being required to obey because we were dead and it is grace that God has even given us the opportunity to obey and have our obedience be counted as righteousness. Romans 6:16 "Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?"

When you look at this verse: Romans 10:10 "For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." That righteousness is the action of obedience which believing (if we truly do believe) ought to give birth to; thus it is UNTO righteousness that our belief leads us. Or you could say it is unto the obedience of righteousness that our belief leads us. Either would be correct.

It is OK to not catch these things, for we all do that, so long as we are humble enough to owe up to it when someone points it out for you as I am here.

dan p

Mar 26, 2009
It is grace that saves us despite our being required to obey because we were dead and it is grace that God has even given us the opportunity to obey and have our obedience be counted as righteousness. Romans 6:16 "Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?"

When you look at this verse: Romans 10:10 "For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." That righteousness is the action of obedience which believing (if we truly do believe) ought to give birth to; thus it is UNTO righteousness that our belief leads us. Or you could say it is unto the obedience of righteousness that our belief leads us. Either would be correct.

It is OK to not catch these things, for we all do that, so long as we are humble enough to owe up to it when someone points it out for you as I am here.

Hi , and how do you believe Moses was saved , then ? To get back on topic !!

I gave you the answer , in Heb 11:28 and it was the Passover blood and the sprinkling of that blood !!

Is that how you were saved ??

This means 2 gospel , I would say , so what say you ??

How does this conflict with Eph 2:8 ??

dan p

Vengle

Sep 22, 2011
Ohio
Hi , and how do you believe Moses was saved , then ? To get back on topic !!

I gave you the answer , in Heb 11:28 and it was the Passover blood and the sprinkling of that blood !!

Is that how you were saved ??

This means 2 gospel , I would say , so what say you ??

How does this conflict with Eph 2:8 ??

dan p

Not two gospels as that blood pictured Christ's blood and God counted the value of Christ's blood to us at the founding of the world. remember i posted that to you once before? Revelation 13:8 "And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world."

You have gotten yourself tied into a weave. those things were both pictorial and showed faith. yes the same faith that is counted to us in Christ.

dan p

Mar 26, 2009
Not two gospels as that blood pictured Christ's blood and God counted the value of Christ's blood to us at the founding of the world. remember i posted that to you once before? Revelation 13:8 "And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world."

You have gotten yourself tied into a weave. those things were both pictorial and showed faith. yes the same faith that is counted to us in Christ.

Hi , and another post where you will not give a verse for what you have written , good job !! dan p