Where is this Gospel ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
It appears dp, that you are not open to debate but only trying to jam your odd view of christianity down our throats. I, for one, am not buying what you are peddling.

That's pretty much the gist of what dan p is trying to do. The doctrine of men he's pushing is called Hyper-Dispensationalism, for those who care to look that doctrine up to understand the platform of men dan p is coming from.

dan p

Mar 26, 2009
That's pretty much the gist of what dan p is trying to do. The doctrine of men he's pushing is called Hyper-Dispensationalism, for those who care to look that doctrine up to understand the platform of men dan p is coming from.

Hi , and since you called me a Hyper-dispensationalist , why not start a thread as to what Hyper-dispensationalist believe in , and if you do not QUOTE from the HYPER believers , you will be wrong , dan p

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Hi , and since you called me a Hyper-dispensationalist , why not start a thread as to what Hyper-dispensationalist believe in , and if you do not QUOTE from the HYPER believers , you will be wrong , dan p

I have no intention of promoting such a doctrine of men as Hyper-Dispensationalism that opposes the basic Gospel Message written in God's Word. It's simply another one of the many traditions of men formed out of Darby's original Dispensatiionalist theories.

dan p

Mar 26, 2009
I have no intention of promoting such a doctrine of men as Hyper-Dispensationalism that opposes the basic Gospel Message written in God's Word. It's simply another one of the many traditions of men formed out of Darby's original Dispensatiionalist theories.

Hi , and I have alreay done a OP on Hyper -dispensationalist , so relax .

Dispensenationalism was BEFORE the creation of the worlds , in Eph 1:4 , and it seem that you did not receive the MEMO , and 2 Tim 1:9 also explains to all the same thing , dan p

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi to all , and most of the sites that I am on , many say that there is only ONE Gospel , but have never produced a verse that says that there is only ONE Gospel ??

If there is only one , my question to those who say that there is only one , How was Moses saved ??

The last time I checked Heb 11 , Moses was NOT saved by Grace , so what say you ???

dan p

Men were saved by faith and righteousness. The gospel is about the power of God (grace) accorded to men through the coming of the Saviour, the Lord being born into His creation and sacrificing Himself in order to win us back to Him. The result is the gift of HIS nature and power that enables us to be as HE is.

This offer was first given to the Jews and then all nations. ALL are called to partake of Christ.

This thread is based on a heretical attack on the true gospel.

dan p

Mar 26, 2009
Men were saved by faith and righteousness. The gospel is about the power of God (grace) accorded to men through the coming of the Saviour, the Lord being born into His creation and sacrificing Himself in order to win us back to Him. The result is the gift of HIS nature and power that enables us to be as HE is.

This offer was first given to the Jews and then all nations. ALL are called to partake of Christ.

This thread is based on a heretical attack on the true gospel.

Hi , and the last time that I checked , all practicing Jews , still keep the Law of Moses , and which part do you keep and here I thought it was all Grace of God , and it looks like to much Law Keeping going ON HERE ???? DAN P

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There are 4 gospels and they are as follows

Matthew
Mark
Luke
John

Check your bible and you will be astounded at this truth.