Who can condemn them for whom Christ died?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
How can any be condemned for whom Christ died, and God Justified by His Death ? rom 8: 33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth. Now, does one have to be converted, a believer, to be one of Gods elect ? No they don't, Gods elect are born by nature, children of wrath even as others, who are not Gods elect ! So the criteria for not being able to lay a charge on one, is being of Gods elect, not faith, not repentance, not conversion, not water baptism and etc. 34Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us. Not being condemned is centered in Christ dying, that is those Christ died for can never be condemned ! No action of the sinner constitutes why he or she is not condemned, but the act of another, Jesus Christ. There are no charges of condemnation against any for whom Christ died, for God does not condemn them, so who else possibly can ? The reason for this is because, Jesus Christ had their [ Gods elect]sin charges laid upon Him and He was by the Divine Justice condemned for them, and in their behalf. Hence, they [ the elect of mankind] have now nothing to be condemned for, and God will send them in His good time, the good news of their salvation, and what Jesus Christ hath done for them. Thats called the gospel.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi SBG, Jesus died for all men, End of story. No matter how you twist the truth you cannot make it the truth, a lie is what it is. But in so doing you condemn yourself. For Jesus said,(Mat 18:3) And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.(Mat 18:4) Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.(Mat 18:5) And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.(Mat 18:6) But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.If we are not convicted by the truth if we continually accept the lie for what it is, then we remain in darkness. A little truth can be a dagerous thing when mixed with a lie, for who can discern which is which.In His Love

gumby

May 29, 2009
I tend to agree with mjrhealth here christ saves all people that will come to him.

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
The elect, for whom Christ died, God does not lay any charges of sin upon them, you know why ? Because they were laid to the charge of another. God punished the sins of the elect in Jesus christ.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
SBG you are laying burdens on the shoulders of men just as Jesus said the pharisees where doing, be careful that your words dont judge you.Mat 23:3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not. Mat 23:4 For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers. In His Love

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
[quote name='mjrhealth;73404]SBG you are laying burdens on the shoulders of men just as Jesus said the pharisees where doing' date=' be careful that your words dont judge you. Mat 23:3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not. Mat 23:4 For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers. In His Love[/QUOTE'] You just dont believe the word of God, but your traditions..

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
Since Jesus bore the penelty of sin for the church, the sheep, as He died for their sins per 1 cor 15: 3For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; Now the church has nothing to be condemned for..Gods wrath on behalf of her, has been satisfied completely by Jesus Christ..

Christian Commando

Nov 8, 2007
Even tho Jesus Christ came primarily to Minister to the Jew, He gave the "keys of the Door of Salvation" for the Gentiles, to Peter after that. Secondly God prophecied thru Ezekiel, with the "vision of the valley of dry bones", how the "Body of Christ would eventually become combined with Gentiles,- (considered as pagans at that time). Why? the interpretation after that vision God showed Ezekiel two seperate rods, I believe one was named "Jacob"- (representing the Jews), and the other "Joseph",(representing Gentiles), both as "converts" to God thru Salvation. God now brings those "two rods" together, into one rod. Now, in the New Test., we find in Acts 10, where Peter opens the door of Salvation to the first Gentiles, after recieving that vision of a sheet and all animals now being acceptable to eat- (Gentiles can now be offered Salvation). And Scriptures declare, that while Gentiles are still such, when come to belong to God, they become "adopted Jews"- (sons and Daughters in Christ), the "grafted branch". BTW- It might interest some to know, only a number of the Disciples were full Blooded Jews, not to mention "Saul of Tarsus" was a Roman, from Rome Italy, no Jewish blood at all, who was converted to the Apostle Paul. God Bless!!

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
Christian Commando;73599]Even tho Jesus Christ came[COLOR=blue] primarily to Minister to the Jew[/COLOR] said:
God now brings those "two rods" together, into one rod[/COLOR]. Now, in the New Test., we find in Acts 10, where Peter opens the door of Salvation to the first Gentiles, after recieving that vision of a sheet and all animals now being acceptable to eat- (Gentiles can now be offered Salvation). And Scriptures declare, that while Gentiles are still such, when come to belong to God, they become "adopted Jews"- (sons and Daughters in Christ), the "grafted branch". BTW- It might interest some to know, only a number of the Disciples were full Blooded Jews, not to mention "Saul of Tarsus" was a Roman, from Rome Italy, no Jewish blood at all, who was converted to the Apostle Paul. God Bless!!
Hi Christian Commando! :) I very much agree with the tone of your post but disagree with a few points. Paul was a Roman but he was also of the tribe of Benjamin so he was a Jew as well. Romans 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away His people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. You stated that Jesus came primarily for the Jews but it was to the house of Israel.... Matthew 15:24 but He answered and said, "I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel." The two sticks you mention are the twelve tribes, but they are split into two houses, two sticks...the house of Judah (Judah and Benjamin...Jews) and the house of Israel, the lost sheep who are today's Christians. He was sent to us and...He found us. :D The two sticks will be joined and we will again be one in Him. The Gentiles that believe are adopted into Israel and they are one with us.

Boston

Oct 18, 2009
gumby;73399 said:
I tend to agree with mjrhealth here christ saves all people that will come to him.
I agree gumby, all who come to Christ shall be saved.