Who Created Yhwh?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul

Aug 19, 2006
to fundamentalist religious people, god was not created; he just POOFED into existence. I perceive him to be like numbers, "infinite" I CANT EXPLAIN ANY FURTHER

A fundamentalist would not say "he just POOFED into existence," because that wording would indicate that there was a point in time when God did not exist and that could not be true. God is without beginning or end!

sniper762

Sep 5, 2007
fundamentalist take every word in the bible to be the "infallible" word of god, and do not question the explanation of the primative, immortal scripture writers. reference gen 1:14-18

Paul

Aug 19, 2006
fundamentalist take every word in the bible to be the "infallible" word of god, and do not question the explanation of the primative, immortal scripture writers. reference gen 1:14-18

So you must be trying to make a point?

sniper762

Sep 5, 2007
as i said "fundamentalist" care to attempt to explain those scriptures in modern intellectual terms?

Paul

Aug 19, 2006
as i said "fundamentalist" care to attempt to explain those scriptures in modern intellectual terms?

You read them, it's only a few words. Figure it out!

"I believe all Scripture, both old and new testament to be the inspired Word of God (Timothy 3:16) "

sniper762

Sep 5, 2007
ive already figured it out. but i could not have with a fundamentalist view.. do you think that god intended for modern man to have the same level of intellegence as did 3500 year old, moses?
TALK ABOUT "SQUANDERING" GOD'S GIFT

Paul

Aug 19, 2006
ive already figured it out. but i could not have with a fundamentalist view.. do you think that god intended for modern man to have the same level of intellegence as did 3500 year old, moses?
TALK ABOUT "SQUANDERING" GOD'S GIFT

I believe God is the same yesterday, today and forever. If you choose to not believe His Word it totally up to you.

sniper762

Sep 5, 2007
you COULD use the intellegence that god gave you to its full potential. you dont have to be a squander.

Status
Not open for further replies.