... who do you hear ? ...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
DISCLAIMER:
Rather than try to present, define, discuss, and reason with individuals who for the most part are either willfully ignorant; disobedient; slanderers; scoffers; liars; trolls; communists; and/or satanists; -- I'm simply going to present what the church NEEDS TO HEAR and then LEAVE the discussion until the next Prophetically significant event dictates another NEW TOPIC.

If you do not hear the Witnesses and do not hear the Prophets, then you DO NOT HEAR GOD. And so you shall hear from satan, and believe satan, and obey satan, and become destined with satan.

So REPENT of your spiritual wickedness, then you will HEAR and RECEIVE ALL GOOD THING from our Heavenly Father.

Bobby Jo

And ONCE AGAIN:
Rather than try to present, define, discuss, and reason with individuals who for the most part are either willfully ignorant; disobedient; slanderers; scoffers; liars; trolls; communists; and/or satanists; -- I'm simply going to present what the church NEEDS TO HEAR and then LEAVE the discussion until the next Prophetically significant event dictates another NEW TOPIC.

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

... at 8:00, this dear Brother Dixon cites the unbelief in the church, and in the pastors, -- as evidenced in this Christian Forum --. where so many find excuses to stop their ears just at the Jews stopped their ears at the words of Jesus before they led HIM out to be thrown off the edge of the cliff.

But GOD will do what HE says WITH or WITHOUT these individuals, --either in their PRAISE, or in their SHAME.

And I choose the PRAISE ...
Bobby Jo