Who has been to Montana?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Strange you should ask. My daughter has not one but three job interviews with the USDA there. My brother spent a couple of years there at Great Falls while in the air force.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Strange you should ask. My daughter has not one but three job interviews with the USDA there. My brother spent a couple of years there at Great Falls while in the air force.
If she takes her thermals, it may well work out splendidly: it seems like a great state in many ways. I hope your daughter gets the job she wants.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's probably the most amazing US state that I've been to.

Mountain wilderness and clear water and air. Wide open spaces. What a glorious Creator we have! :)
I've never been, but I would like to see Big Sky one of these days. I'm envious that you, as a Canadian, have been to U.S. states that I haven't visited. :( But you're probably a lot closer to Montana than I am.

Reactions: farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
So how did those interviews in Montana go? :)

You never know; maybe you'll get to make trips out to Montana soon...

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
So.....who has been to Montana? that remarkable state....

I think right now with the virus, a state with wide open spaces and plenty of fresh air sounds ideal.... :)

800px-Montana_Mountain_coming_through_Clouds.jpg
File:Montana Mountain coming through Clouds.jpg - Wikimedia Commons