Who is Israel?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Dragonfly...it is possible that the regathering has begun; certainly Judah is back in the land and Yahweh is protecting them in that position so it sure seems to be a beginning. Certainly it is only a gathering of the people because the vast majority still deny Yeshua. Obviously it has not been a national conversion as yet but I don't expect that to happen until after Armageddon.

If it has begun in earnest then we are quickly approaching the end and in my opinion we are moving very close indeed. They say Iran will have the missiles to reach the United States in no longer than 3 years and certainly by that time they will have the nuke to fit on it. Armageddon almost has to be a nuclear war as the sun and moon are darkened by the debris in the atmosphere.

Once Iran has the weapon they will not hesitate to use it and certainly in the next two to three years we will see the consolation of the Islamic States into the next Caliphate. So things will likely begin to move very fast during the course of the next three years which brings us to 2015 at which time we will see signs in the sun and moon (solar and lunar eclipses which will occur on Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur in both 2015 and 2016).

I'm not necessarily saying that this period is the end but there sure seems to be a lot of things coming together during that time period.

In Yeshua Messiah,

Bob

The return of a remnant of Judah back to the holy land has been going on for centuries. God promised in 1 Kings 11 that He would always leave one tribe at Jerusalem for sake of His servant David and for Jerusalem's sakes. The state of Israel today is a Jewish state, i.e., the "house of Judah", not the lost ten tribes of the "house of Israel". The majority of the people of Israel were of the ten tribes that separated apart from the "house of Judah". The ten tribes made up the northern kingdom of Israel. The majority of them still do not even know they have an Israelite heritage, so how can they be returning when they think they are Gentiles?

The prophecy for Israel's gathering and return to the holy land per the Old Testament prophets is to occur at the end of this present world (Ezekiel 37; Isaiah; Jeremiah). They are all clear prophecies as to the time when that will happen. All one need do is simply read it, and not listen to the Jews who want to think they are the only Israelites, or the un-Biblical and un-historical idea that the ten tribes some time in the past already returned to join with Judah.

Saint

Apr 7, 2012
Bible Belt
Roy that is information that I have picked in my studies; actually from about three sources. I did confirm it to my sanctification:actually a simple search in Goggle for the term " m'lo hagoyim" brings up a amazing amount of information on the term.

It sure does put a different spin on our understanding doesn't it?

In Yeshua Messiah,

Bob

The return of a remnant of Judah back to the holy land has been going on for centuries. God promised in 1 Kings 11 that He would always leave one tribe at Jerusalem for sake of His servant David and for Jerusalem's sakes. The state of Israel today is a Jewish state, i.e., the "house of Judah", not the lost ten tribes of the "house of Israel". The majority of the people of Israel were of the ten tribes that separated apart from the "house of Judah". The ten tribes made up the northern kingdom of Israel. The majority of them still do not even know they have an Israelite heritage, so how can they be returning when they think they are Gentiles?

The prophecy for Israel's gathering and return to the holy land per the Old Testament prophets is to occur at the end of this present world (Ezekiel 37; Isaiah; Jeremiah). They are all clear prophecies as to the time when that will happen. All one need do is simply read it, and not listen to the Jews who want to think they are the only Israelites, or the un-Biblical and un-historical idea that the ten tribes some time in the past already returned to join with Judah.

Yes I concur Veteran...

In Yeshua Messiah,

Bob