Who Is Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A question was asked in another forum, about who was Jesus, well Jesus is not was.Who is Jesus, Jesus is my best friend, He is the only one in this world, who will not deny me, never hurt me. always love me, always at my side , ready to come at any time at a moments notice, always smiling, never pretentious, never spiteful, never condeming, always ready to love. honest, kind, faithful, true, the son of God, my saviour, my Lord, my King but again most of all he Is my best friend. Who else could you find that will never turn you away when you sin, who will never condem you when you ask for forgiveness, quick to forget and even quicker to forgive, who will never hurt you, who always has your best interest at heart, who treats you like you are all He has. He loves me, and He loves you, He is alive, He can speak to anyone willing to listen. He can be your teacher if you would but ask, He is the way the truth and the Life, there is no life but in Him. In His love

gumby

May 29, 2009
Jesus is my strength, my healing, my passion, my best freind and most of all my savior and teacher
wub.gif

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A question was asked in another forum, about who was Jesus, well Jesus is not was.Who is Jesus, Jesus is my best friend, He is the only one in this world, who will not deny me, never hurt me. always love me, always at my side , ready to come at any time at a moments notice, always smiling, never pretentious, never spiteful, never condeming, always ready to love. honest, kind, faithful, true, the son of God, my saviour, my Lord, my King but again most of all he Is my best friend. Who else could you find that will never turn you away when you sin, who will never condem you when you ask for forgiveness, quick to forget and even quicker to forgive, who will never hurt you, who always has your best interest at heart, who treats you like you are all He has. He loves me, and He loves you, He is alive, He can speak to anyone willing to listen. He can be your teacher if you would but ask, He is the way the truth and the Life, there is no life but in Him. In His love
Hi there mjrhealth...........Wow, that was beautiful and concise, and I could not agree more ! Don't you wish also that everyone who comes to christianity, would take the time to get to know the one they profess to be their own personal Savior, I mean PERSONALLY?It's so sad that most only want to know Him from writings or men's assumptions about Him.......I mean none of us would dream of getting married to someone we didn't know from a bar of soap ( although there are cultures who do just that,but not us), and yet, we are the betrothed of The Lord, we are to be His bride, but not many will take the time or even believe that it's possible to get to know Him in actual reality.Great stuff mjrhealth, keep it coming.............In His Love Pia