Who is this Son of Man?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joh 12:
34 the multitude answered him, 'We heard out of the law that the Christ doth remain—to the age; and how dost thou say, That it behoveth the Son of Man to be lifted up? who is this—the Son of Man?'

John 3
14 'And as Moses did lift up the serpent in the wilderness, so it behoveth the Son of Man to be lifted up,
15 that every one who is believing in him may not perish, but may have life age-during,
16 for God did so love the world, that His Son—the only begotten—He gave, that every one who is believing in him may not perish, but may have life age-during.

John 5
25 'Verily, verily, I say to you—There cometh an hour, and it now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God, and those having heard shall live; 26 for, as the Father hath life in himself, so He gave also to the Son to have life in himself, 27 and authority He gave him also to do judgment, because he is Son of Man.

John 8
53 Art thou greater than our father Abraham, who died? and the prophets died; whom dost thou make thyself?'
54 Jesus answered, 'If I glorify myself, my glory is nothing; it is my Father who is glorifying me, of whom ye say that He is your God;
55 and ye have not known Him, and I have known Him, and if I say that I have not known Him, I shall be like you—speaking falsely; but I have known Him, and His word I keep;
56 Abraham, your father, was glad that he might see my day; and he saw, and did rejoice.'
57 The Jews, therefore, said unto him, 'Thou art not yet fifty years old, and Abraham hast thou seen?'
58 Jesus said to them, 'Verily, verily, I say to you, Before Abraham's coming—I am;'

Matthew 16
13 And Jesus, having come to the parts of Caesarea Philippi, was asking his disciples, saying, 'Who do men say me to be—the Son of Man?'

Matthew 21
10 And he having entered into Jerusalem, all the city was moved, saying, 'Who is this?'

Matthew 22
42 saying, 'What do ye think concerning the Christ? of whom is he son?' They say to him, 'Of David.'
43 He saith to them, 'How then doth David in the Spirit call him lord, saying,
44 The Lord said to my lord, Sit at my right hand, till I may make thine enemies thy footstool?
45 If then David doth call him lord, how is he his son?'