Who is This?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The speaker is God

God is telling you and I that there is no one else like Him. He was here from the beginning, and he will be everlasting. There is no break in the existence of God, ever, He has always existed, and will continue to be. In the name "I am" God is telling us that He will be whatever He desires to be, and to whomever He choses. There is only one eternal way, and that is our Heavenly Father's way.

The Speaker is indeed GOD. The point of this thread is, to show those who believe that Jesus Christ is not GOD, that Jesus Himself says in Revelation, in three places,

1:17, "When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. But he laid his right hand on me, saying, “Fear not, I am the first and the last"

2:8, "“And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write: ‘The words of the first and the last, who died and came to life"

22:13, " I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.”

Jesus Christ says of Himself, that HE IS The Eternal God, YHWH!

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
one can add:-
Revelation 1:17-18
'When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.'

and...
Revelation 22:16
“I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”

and
Revelation 1:11
saying, “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last,” and, “What you see, write in a book and send itto the seven churches which are in Asia: to Ephesus, to Smyrna, to Pergamos, to Thyatira, to Sardis, to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea.”

to the previously quoted verses of:-
Revelation 1:8
and
Revelation 22:12-13

These clearly identify the subject matter's identity!

indeed!

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Who is This?
OP ^

He who is the Eternal Holy One, the Maker, the Wisdom, the Word, the Power, the Seed, the Quickening Spirit, the everlasting King Of kings and Lord of lords, the Christ Messiah, called by the name above all other names; JESUS.

Glory to God,
Taken

the Reference in Isaiah is to Yahweh, without any mention to the Person.

In Revelation 1:17; 2:8, and 22:13, Jesus says that HE IS, "The First and The Last", The Eternal God

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You continue to show your ignorance of scripture and the context in which it is used. Your simpleton scriptural assumptions produce grave errs and may mislead many

Yeah, and reading your own response shows that your theology is UNBIBLICAL!

Jesus Christ is Himself Yahweh, the Eternal God, the Great I AM!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the Reference in Isaiah is to Yahweh, without any mention to the Person.

In Revelation 1:17; 2:8, and 22:13, Jesus says that HE IS, "The First and The Last", The Eternal God

* Isaiah is in reference to the Creator and Maker Almighty Heavenly God Who IS “Spirit”.
* Isaiah is the prophetic Foretold knowledge of the “Form” earthly mankind could “expect” “To See”, God walking and mingling among earthly men, in the “likeness AS an earthly man”, expressly foretold, God would be revealed as “an earthly appearing Child”.

* Isaiah 9:
[6] For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

* John 8:
[42] Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

* John 16:
[28] I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.

* God in His Throne, His Kingdom (Heaven), He sits UNSEEN to this World Of Humans (ie Earthly Persons).
* God having taken upon Himself, a BODY Prepared By God, God was able to be SEEN by Earthly men.

I have no confusion of WHO Jesus is and How earthly men could see Him, or Why God Made Seeing Him possible.

Glory to God,
Taken

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I have always maintained that in order to actually Understand the Trinity, one would have to be a Member of it...and “we” ain’t......its beyond man’s comprehension....

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
then Jesus Himself got it wrong in Mark 1:15; and Luke 24:47 (NASB/ESV); and Peter in Acts 2:37-38! :rolleyes:

Not in the least! You are talking about two different dispensations with two separate set of rules.

Paul made it clear in Rom. 10:9-13 and Eph. 2:8-10 That it is faith alone through grace and not any works so no one can boast! Baptism is a work!

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
The Speaker is indeed GOD. The point of this thread is, to show those who believe that Jesus Christ is not GOD, that Jesus Himself says in Revelation, in three places,

1:17, "When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. But he laid his right hand on me, saying, “Fear not, I am the first and the last"

2:8, "“And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write: ‘The words of the first and the last, who died and came to life"

22:13, " I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.”

Jesus Christ says of Himself, that HE IS The Eternal God, YHWH!

Gotcha , well yes He is

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Not in the least! You are talking about two different dispensations with two separate set of rules.

Paul made it clear in Rom. 10:9-13 and Eph. 2:8-10 That it is faith alone through grace and not any works so no one can boast! Baptism is a work!

Firstly, the only "rules" that have changed between the Old and New Testaments, is in the "theology" of some, like the "reformed/calvinists".

Secondly, Peter is speaking on the Day of Pentecost, which is the Birth of the NEW TESTAMENT Church, and nothing to do with the Old "Dispensation". This is a red-herring!

Thridly, when those who were "cut to the heart" (Acts 2:37), which is what Jesus says in John 16:8-10, about the Holy Spirit CONVICTNG the worls OF SIN because of UNBELIEF in Him as Saviour and Lord; these said to Peter and the rest, "what must we DO"? Peter did not say, "DO nothing", but says that they must REPENT for the forgiveness of their sins, and receiving of the Holy Spirit as their SEAL as a Child of God.

Fourthly, for these in Acts 2 to respond the way they did, and ask what they must DO, this would have involved BELIEF (Faith), in what they heard Peter say.

Fifthly, what Peter says here, is exactly what Jesus Christ Commands in Luke 24:47, "and that repentance for the forgiveness of sins should be proclaimed in his name to all nations, beginning from Jerusalem"

It is modern "theology", which Jesus Christ referred to as "traditions of the elders" (Matt. 7:3), that has peverted and distorted what the Bible actually says, on how a sinner is saved, which is "REPENT and BELIEVE in the Good News" (Mark 1:15)

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil

Yahweh has nothing to do with JESUS, its a DEVILISH NICKNAME put on JESUS by the demons, it's a MOCKERY.

But literally there are several FICTITIOUS GOD'S NAMES, or NICKNAMES, invented by demons or men possessed by the spirit of the darkness, preachers of the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and SPIRITIST beliefs.

Here goes the nickNAMES of GOD invented by the Devil:
Literally there's a list of the FICTITIOUS NAMES and they are known and INVOKED as Elohim, Jehovah, Yahveh, HaShem, Adonai, Yehovah, Yehweh, besides a SATANIC TETRAGRAMMATON-YHWH,
among others. ALL these NAMES or NICKNAMES are fictitious names given to GOD, INVENTED by esoteric, kabbalistic and SPIRITISTS Jewish Rabbi, in the way the Devil likes, in fact it is A MOCKERY.

Why people lend credence to Kabbalistic and spiritist sources (?)

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yahweh has nothing to do with JESUS, its a DEVILISH NICKNAME put on JESUS by the demons, it's a MOCKERY.

But literally there are several FICTITIOUS GOD'S NAMES, or NICKNAMES, invented by demons or men possessed by the spirit of the darkness, preachers of the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and SPIRITIST beliefs.

Here goes the nickNAMES of GOD invented by the Devil:
Literally there's a list of the FICTITIOUS NAMES and they are known and INVOKED as Elohim, Jehovah, Yahveh, HaShem, Adonai, Yehovah, Yehweh, besides a SATANIC TETRAGRAMMATON-YHWH,
among others. ALL these NAMES or NICKNAMES are fictitious names given to GOD, INVENTED by esoteric, kabbalistic and SPIRITISTS Jewish Rabbi, in the way the Devil likes, in fact it is A MOCKERY.

Jesus says He is Yahweh

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Firstly, the only "rules" that have changed between the Old and New Testaments, is in the "theology" of some, like the "reformed/calvinists".

Secondly, Peter is speaking on the Day of Pentecost, which is the Birth of the NEW TESTAMENT Church, and nothing to do with the Old "Dispensation". This is a red-herring!

Thridly, when those who were "cut to the heart" (Acts 2:37), which is what Jesus says in John 16:8-10, about the Holy Spirit CONVICTNG the worls OF SIN because of UNBELIEF in Him as Saviour and Lord; these said to Peter and the rest, "what must we DO"? Peter did not say, "DO nothing", but says that they must REPENT for the forgiveness of their sins, and receiving of the Holy Spirit as their SEAL as a Child of God.

Fourthly, for these in Acts 2 to respond the way they did, and ask what they must DO, this would have involved BELIEF (Faith), in what they heard Peter say.

Fifthly, what Peter says here, is exactly what Jesus Christ Commands in Luke 24:47, "and that repentance for the forgiveness of sins should be proclaimed in his name to all nations, beginning from Jerusalem"

It is modern "theology", which Jesus Christ referred to as "traditions of the elders" (Matt. 7:3), that has peverted and distorted what the Bible actually says, on how a sinner is saved, which is "REPENT and BELIEVE in the Good News" (Mark 1:15)

Well neither being reformed nor Calvinist, I do not know what you are referring to.

Second this has nothing to do with Baptism as a requirement for salvation. We are reading context from 2,000 years ago and if you read with a 21st century mindset you will not understand Gods Word at all.

And the difference between old and new is like the difference between the sun and absolute zero! YOu sound like a good catholic.

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Well neither being reformed nor Calvinist, I do not know what you are referring to.

Second this has nothing to do with Baptism as a requirement for salvation. We are reading context from 2,000 years ago and if you read with a 21st century mindset you will not understand Gods Word at all.

And the difference between old and new is like the difference between the sun and absolute zero! YOu sound like a good catholic.

I think that you read too much INTO what I have said! I NEVER have said, nor do I believe, that water baptism can save any sinner, nor is it part of salvation! Acts 2:38 does not say that water baptism is required for salvation!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that you read too much INTO what I have said! I NEVER have said, nor do I believe, that water baptism can save any sinner, nor is it part of salvation! Acts 2:38 does not say that water baptism is required for salvation!

Well I apologize! Then what are you trying to discuss with me? I have no problems with theScriptures you quote so what is the point? I got lost somewhere in all the the comments.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil

The comments you have posted interpreting biblical verses are theories invented by the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and SPIRITIST Jewish Rabbis, according the spirit of their father - John 8:v.44-, don't you know?

The G-d(?) of this world blinded you. Actually, what you said you have LEARNED from Devil's ministers, in fact is from satanic sources, inspired by the spirit of Devil, understand?

See, I am not condemining you yourself, but what you learned is from the father of the Jews-John 8:v.44-check it, by the way, now, in the current time, he is called red Dragon, and he is the main head of the religious and satanic MONSTER having 7 heads(Gentiles) and 10 horns(Jewish), and 7 crowns upon his 7 heads, and also a TERRIBLE AND DEVILISH TAIL completes his body, his church. -Isaiah 9:v.15-16 combined with 2 Corinthians 11:v.13to15. Check it.
By the sake of your life, get out fast from the church of the red Dragon, his body, if not...
you will know how the hell's fire is, as said JESUS to the wicked Jews(the source of your belief), saying unto them: Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell? Matthew 23:v.33

Be careful or then get ready

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The comments you have posted interpreting biblical verses are theories invented by the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and SPIRITIST Jewish Rabbis, according the spirit of their father - John 8:v.44-, don't you know?

The G-d(?) of this world blinded you. Actually, what you said you have LEARNED from Devil's ministers, in fact is from satanic sources, inspired by the spirit of Devil, understand?

See, I am not condemining you yourself, but what you learned is from the father of the Jews-John 8:v.44-check it, by the way, now, in the current time, he is called red Dragon, and he is the main head of the religious and satanic MONSTER having 7 heads(Gentiles) and 10 horns(Jewish), and 7 crowns upon his 7 heads, and also a TERRIBLE AND DEVILISH TAIL completes his body, his church. -Isaiah 9:v.15-16 combined with 2 Corinthians 11:v.13to15. Check it.
By the sake of your life, get out fast from the church of the red Dragon, his body, if not...
you will know how the hell's fire is, as said JESUS to the wicked Jews(the source of your belief), saying unto them: Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell? Matthew 23:v.33

Be careful or then get ready

exactly what "christian" are you?