Who is your favorite minister to watch give a lesson?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

radkison

Jul 28, 2021
biloxi ms
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been watching Tim Mackie a lot. He's the creator of The Bible Project. He has a lot of good lessons on Youtube. I'm currently going thru his series on Matthew.

I also enjoy David Hernandez from Spirit Church

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been watching Tim Mackie a lot. He's the creator of The Bible Project. He has a lot of good lessons on Youtube. I'm currently going thru his series on Matthew.

I also enjoy David Hernandez from Spirit Church

One who worships and represents the God Jehovah sir. If they aren't revealing God's name Jn 17:26 they likely are not from Him, be careful Rad.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I prefer listening to podcasts to watching videos. The best teachers try to get out of the way of the message and nonverbal communication typically corrupts the message according to the bias of the preacher.

radkison

Jul 28, 2021
biloxi ms
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I prefer listening to podcasts to watching videos. The best teachers try to get out of the way of the message and nonverbal communication typically corrupts the message according to the bias of the preacher.
that's what I like about Mackie. He stays strictly to what the Word says.

Reactions: michaelvpardo