Who Rules The World?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Strangelove

Aug 29, 2010
Who rules the world:::::>>>

Obviously Satan with the permission of God.

But Satan works through the MEN of the Earth>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Lets take a look at who rules the real world:::::::::::::::

SATAN (Prince of this World) ------> Controls the Mother of Harlots (Pharisees + Sanhedrin):::::::HQ=Jerusalem (religious), London and Switzerland (economic) New York (Political)::::::::::"Holy" books=Talmud, Kaballah, Zohar ------>Source of all false doctrine (Paganism, Idolatry, New age philosophy, RCC, Modern (1960's on) third wave revivalist Protestant charismatic movement, science falsely so called establishment, etc etc)-------->RCC (Major Harlot Daughter)::::::HQ=Rome------->Controls worldwide freemasonic network (top group=Knights of Malta) and religious ecumenical movement:::::::Secret police enforcers=Jesuit Order------>Knights of Malta------->Controls all major political think tanks, mainsteam media outlets, military industrial complex, Global business interests etc---->controls sinners, eaters, goyim, cattle (us).

Thats it in a nutshell from my reasearch.

fivesense

Mar 7, 2010
WI
Who rules the world:::::>>>

Obviously Satan with the permission of God.

But Satan works through the MEN of the Earth>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Lets take a look at who rules the real world:::::::::::::::

SATAN (Prince of this World) ------> Controls the Mother of Harlots (Pharisees + Sanhedrin):::::::HQ=Jerusalem (religious), London and Switzerland (economic) New York (Political)::::::::::"Holy" books=Talmud, Kaballah, Zohar ------>Source of all false doctrine (Paganism, Idolatry, New age philosophy, RCC, Modern (1960's on) third wave revivalist Protestant charismatic movement, science falsely so called establishment, etc etc)-------->RCC (Major Harlot Daughter)::::::HQ=Rome------->Controls worldwide freemasonic network (top group=Knights of Malta) and religious ecumenical movement:::::::Secret police enforcers=Jesuit Order------>Knights of Malta------->Controls all major political think tanks, mainsteam media outlets, military industrial complex, Global business interests etc---->controls sinners, eaters, goyim, cattle (us).

Thats it in a nutshell from my reasearch.

Huge nutshell! Gotta be the world's largest coconut.
fivesense

Strangelove

Aug 29, 2010
John F. Kennedy
"For we are opposed, around the world, by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence; in infiltration instead of invasion; on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice; on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific, and political operations. Its preparations are concealed not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined, its dissenters are silenced, not praised; no expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed....."
The New World Order will have to be built from the bottom up rather than from the top down... but in the end run around national sovereignty, eroding it piece by piece will accomplish much more than the old fashioned frontal assault. — Council on Foreign Relations member Richard Gardner, l974
WEBSTER’S 1828 DICTIONARY:
CONSPIR’ACY, noun [Latin conspiratio, from conspiro. See Conspire.]

1. A combination of men for an evil purpose; an agreement between two or more persons, to commit some crime in concert; particularly, a combination to commit treason, or excite sedition or insurrection against the government of a state; a plot; as a conspiracy against the life of a king; a conspiracy against the government.

More than forty had made this conspiracy. Acts 23.

2. In law, an agreement between two or more persons, falsely and maliciously to indict, or procure to be indicted, an innocent person of felony.
Permit me to issue and control the money of the nation and I care not who makes its laws. — Mayer Amsched Rothchild, a prominent European banker in the eighteenth century
If the American people ever allow the banks to control issuance of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers occupied. — Thomas Jefferson
I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. — Thomas Jefferson
The One World Government leaders and their ever close bankers have now acquired full control of the money and credit machinery of the U.S. via the creation of the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank. — Curtis Dall (Franklin D. Roosevelt’s son-in-law), My Exploited Father-in-Law
Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men’s views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the Field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it. — President Woodrow Wilson, 1913
This Federal Reserve Act establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the President (Wilson) signs this bill the invisible government of the Monetary Power will be legalized. — Hon. Charles A. Lindbergh, Sr., Dec. 23, 1913
We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. We are no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominate men. I have unwittingly betrayed my country. — President Woodrow Wilson, 1916
In March, 1915, the J.P. Morgan interests, the steel, shipbuilding, and powder interest, and their subsidiary organizations, got together 12 men high up in the newspaper world and employed them to select the most influential newspapers in the United States and sufficient number of them to control generally the policy of the daily press... They found it was only necessary to purchase the control of 25 of the greatest papers... An agreement was reached; the policy of the papers was bought, to be paid for by the month; an editor was furnished for each paper to properly supervise and edit information regarding the questions of preparedness, militarism, financial policies, and other things of national and international nature considered vital to the interests of the purchasers. — U.S. Congressman Oscar Callaway, 1917
The real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen... At the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both political parties. — New York City Mayor John F. Hylan, 1922
From the days of Sparticus, Wieskhopf, Karl Marx, Trotsky, Rosa Luxemberg, and Emma Goldman, this world conspiracy has been steadily growing. This conspiracy played a definite recognizable role in the tragedy of the French revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the 19th century. And now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their head and have become the undisputed masters of that enormous empire. — Winston Churchill, l922.
We are at present working discreetly with all our might to wrest this mysterious force called sovereignty out of the clutches of the local nation states of the world. — Professor Arnold Toynbee, l931 Institute for the Study of International Affairs.
For a long time I felt that FDR had developed many thoughts and ideas that were his own to benefit this country, the United States. But, he didn’t. Most of his thoughts, his political ammunition, as it were, were carefully manufactured for him in advanced by the Council on Foreign Relations One World Money group. Brilliantly, with great gusto, like a fine piece of artillery, he exploded that prepared "ammunition" in the middle of an unsuspecting target, the American people, and thus paid off and returned his internationalist political support...
The UN is but a long range, international banking apparatus nearly set up for financial and economic profit by a small group of powerful One World Revolutionaries, hungry for profit and power... The depression was the calculated ’shearing’ of the public by the World Money powers, triggered by the planned sudden shortage of supply of call money in the New York money market... The One World Government leaders and their ever close bankers have now acquired full control of the money and credit machinery of the U.S. via the creation of the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank. — Curtis Dall, from My Exploited Father-in-Law
The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the Government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson. — letter to Colonel House by Franklin D. Roosevelt, November 21st, l933
Fifty men have run America, and that’s a high figure." — Joseph Kennedy, July 26th, l936 New York Times.
We shall have world government whether or not you like it by conquest or consent. — James Warburg member Council on Foreign Relations speaking before Senate Foreign Relations Committee on February 17th, l950
The real rulers in Washington are invisible, and exercise power from behind the scenes. — Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter, 1952
Today the path of total dictatorship in the United States can be laid by strictly legal means, unseen and unheard by the Congress, the President, or the people. Outwardly we have a Constitutional government. We have operating within our government and political system, another body representing another form of government a bureaucratic elite. — Senator William Jenner, 1954
The most powerful clique in these (CFR) groups have one objective in common they want to bring about the surrender of the sovereignty and the national independence of the U.S. They want to end national boundaries and racial and ethnic loyalties supposedly to increase business and ensure world peace. What they strive for would inevitably lead to dictatorship and loss of freedoms by the people. The CFR was founded for “the purpose of promoting disarmament and submergence of U.S. sovereignty and national independence into an all powerful one world government.” — Harpers magazine, l958
The case for government by elites is irrefutable. — Senator William Fulbright, Former chairman of the US Senate Foreign Relations Committee, 1963
The Trilateral Commission is intended to be the vehicle for multinational consolidation of the commercial and banking interests by seizing control of the political government of the United States. The Trilateral Commission represents a skillful, coordinated effort to seize control and consolidate the four centers of power political, monetary, intellectual and ecclesiastical. What the Trilateral Commission intends is to create a worldwide economic power superior to the political governments of the nation states involved. As managers and creators of the system they will rule the future. — Senator Barry Goldwater l964 from his book: With No Apologies
The powers of financial capitalism had another far reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements, arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences. The apex of the system was the Bank for International Settlements in Basle, Switzerland; a private bank owned and controlled by the worlds’ central banks, which were themselves, private corporations. The growth of financial capitalism made possible a centralization of world economic control and use of this power for the direct benefit of financiers and the indirect injury of all other economic groups. — Tragedy and Hope: A History of The World in Our Time 1966, Professor Carroll Quigley, Georgetown University.
The Council on Foreign Relations is “the establishment.” Not only does it have influence and power in key decision making positions at the highest levels of government to apply pressure from above, but it also announces and uses individuals and groups to bring pressure from below, to justify the high level decisions for converting the U.S. from a sovereign Constitutional Republic into a servile member state of a one world dictatorship. — Congressman John Rarick 1971
The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining super capitalism and Communism under the same tent; all under their control... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent. — Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976
I never thought the Federal Reserve System would prove such a failure. The country is in a state of irretrievable bankruptcy. — Senator Carter Glass 1983
We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries. — David Rockefeller, founder of the Trilateral Commission, address to The Trilateral Commission, June, 1991.
In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn’t such a great idea after all. — Strobe Talbott, Clinton’s Deputy Secretary of State, Time Magazine, July 20th, l992

Timothy 6:10
For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Ezekiel 28
11 Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.
13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.
18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.
19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.

bud02

Aug 14, 2010
Whoa, speak for yourself - that is not my experience at ALL!
I mean that.

If you believe that, then you will get more of what you believe.
Simply put.

"Do you preach because you like to preach? Yes.

do you stop sinning because you don't like to sin? Yes.

would you do all these if there was no hell or heaven? Yes. (I don't believe in hell, btw. And my life is pretty darned close to a heaven :) )

Are we humans free? Yes.

I will say we are free if after following our heart desires nothing happens to us. My heart's desire is pretty pure - thanks to a renewed mind and the Grace of God.

I mean disobedience with no consequences. Who said there are no consequences - the Law of Cause and Effect was brilliiantly set up in the creation by the Genius of Geniuses - I don't go to work for a week I get fired - that's a cause and effect consequence."

Life is pretty simple.

Thank you, Judd.

Miss Hepburn, I would like to know more about your foundational faith? You remind me very much of a friend of mine who is a ACIM, " A Course in Miracles " follower.
After reading as much as I could or take of this book, we had some very long conversations about it. In the beginning he could not really give a foundational explanation of his faith but after reading and questioning, the teaching became evident, followed by the truth of its teaching.

He on the surface like yourself he does not believe in the bible as being the inspired word of God, yet quotes Jesus and points to Jesus as being an example of, or rather the manifestation of this books teaching, yet ignoring His words. To him the non belief in hell equates to we are all "all living things are a part of God" The logic of this is, no hell equates to God would not and can not destroy or separate this "life force" from Himself. This is also expressed in many church teachings as the eternal hell. My extensive debates with Catholics that are bible literate is expressed similarly, "your soul is eternal (can not die) hence the eternal concept of a suffering hell".
And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell. ...

The next point that surfaced in deliberating his beliefs was that, all men poses the ability to become Jesus "the example of ACIM " completely in and of themselves "many paths".
As we continued I took examples from what I had read and asked for further clarification. As my questioning continued it became more and more apparent that right and wrong were abstract in the sense that it was in the possession of the individual. Or as you say, cause and effect are perhaps god. The bottom line was that we, or men are god and that the consciousnesses of the whole is god and in this the effect that there is no hell. Utopia will be reached when all men discover the reality that together as one we are god.

After several long conversations, the outline became apparent, as I briefly described above.
1 there is no hell, "all men will live forever"
2 that we can become as Jesus "the example in His works", the detailed explanation amounted to we are all gods, and or the sum of us all is god.

The revelation "in the HS" to me at this point was to respond, "this is the original lie given to Eve"!!!.
You will be like god and you will not die.

Gen 3 [sup]4[/sup] Then the serpent said to the woman, “You will not surely die. [sup]5[/sup] For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

A complete contradiction of Gods word.

[sup]Gen 2:16[/sup] And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, “Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat; [sup]17[/sup] but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.

Now I don't believe in a eternal suffering hell where people suffer eternity but I do believe that you will die. Consumed in the eternal fire "the fire that consumes both body and soul" and you will be no more.

A copy paste
Another example of apparent contradiction concerns the fate of Lucifer himself. The book of Revelation says that “The devil,” along with “the beast” will “be tormented day and night forever” in the lake of fire (see Revelation 20:10). Some respond, “There’s more proof! Satan will never cease frying like an egg in a skillet.” Yet Ezekiel chapter 28 reveals a different picture. Initially discussing the ancient “king of Tyre” (Ezekiel 28:12), God’s prophet then looks behind the scenes and identifies Lucifer himself, “the anointed cherub” (verse 14), who inhabited “Eden, the garden of God” (verse 13), and who was originally “perfect in [his] ways from the day [he] was created,” until “iniquity was found in [him]” (verse 15). Moving forward to this fallen angel’s final fate, God declares, “I turned you to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all who saw you… You have become a horror, and shall be no more forever” (verses 18 and 19, italics added). Again, which is it? Will Satan be “tormented day and night” throughout endless ages, or will he become “ashes,” and “be no more forever”? Let me clarify: the Bible DOES NOT contradict itself. These are only APPARENT contradictions. The solution is to examine what the whole Bible says about the fate of the lost, discover its overall teaching, and then to closely analyze the difficult verses until we understand them correctly. Once we do, we will discover that everything fits and makes perfect sense.

I simply refer to Gen 2:16 "for in the day that you eat of it you shall surly die"

Now, did God change His mind?
Or are we not properly handling the word of God?

People that say there is no hell have always raised a red flag ever since this encounter.
"for in the day that you eat of it you shall surly die"
Then the serpent said to the woman, “You will not surely die.

Now someone here is lying, you ether die or you don't !! further more this is the very foundation of Christianity and the necessity of Christ.

If I have taken this post off topic "who rules the world" I apologize. The question might rather be who rules you? or perhaps who do you believe?

Simpleman

Aug 27, 2010
I don’t think there’s any doubt who rules the world, the scriptures are clear - Satan. What I’m curious about is how does he rules it. I don’t have the answer to that question but I have an idea he has some kind of coven. If you think about it he offered Jesus the World if he did one act of worship to him. Jesus of course resisted. There is a possibility those who rule the world are of the seed of Satan, evil men who have little regard for peoples lives other than their own. There’s a number of groups it could be. I suggest visiting Alex Jones the info-wars site, he’s written much about this.

There are those who see Jones as a nut-job but I find his show informative, especially what he has to say about the New World Order. If Satan could get a group of men to bow before him and he gave them the world it would go a long way in explaining why so much evil comes from men who have the power to do good.

Strangelove

Aug 29, 2010
I don’t think there’s any doubt who rules the world, the scriptures are clear - Satan. What I’m curious about is how does he rules it. I don’t have the answer to that question but I have an idea he has some kind of coven. If you think about it he offered Jesus the World if he did one act of worship to him. Jesus of course resisted. There is a possibility those who rule the world are of the seed of Satan, evil men who have little regard for peoples lives other than their own. There’s a number of groups it could be. I suggest visiting Alex Jones the info-wars site, he’s written much about this.

There are those who see Jones as a nut-job but I find his show informative, especially what he has to say about the New World Order. If Satan could get a group of men to bow before him and he gave them the world it would go a long way in explaining why so much evil comes from men who have the power to do good.

Cool. Another awakened person! nice one Simpleman. Good to meet you.

Alex Jones was one of the first "conspiracy scientists" that I came across after I realised 9/11 was an inside job. He has great information across the board. He exposes the NWO. He wakes people up. I just wanted to say that first up. At the end of the day his work (at the moment) is having a positive effect.

The only critisism I would have of him is that he follows the pyramid of power ONLY up to a certain point and then he stops. He correctly identifies the Banksters as the people who weild physical control over the world but doesnt go into the religious affiliations that these banksters have or who they take their orders from. The powers I talk of are:::::::

1) The Roman Catholic Hierarchy (Including the Vatican and Jesuit worldwide network)

2) The Pharisees and Sanhedrin (Jews who call themselves Jews but are not) Religious HQ=Jerusalem. (Mystery Babylon, Mother of Harlots)

Now, I cant say I blame him for not attacking the 2 major powers. I mean....if he's not in danger already for exposing the NWO then he certainly would be if he started poking the 2 kingpins. Maybe thats why he keeps quiet on those fronts.

Of course the other possibility is that he is acting as a "gatekeeper". Meaning...he's been put there to catch awakening people and lead them up to a certain point in their research (CFR, Bildergbergers, Club of Rome etc etc) and no further.

To be honest, I havn't made up my mind on him yet. I still check his website for low level info. The only serious warning I would give Christians on Alex Jones is if, when things start really kicking off, he starts promoting an aggressive approach to overthrowing government with armed resistance...then I would obviously say...thats none of our concern as Christians...we would stay out of that particular struggle.

Its nice to see someone else on these boards is connecting scripture to prophetic events in the real world simpleman. There seems to be a vast disconnect with a lot of Christians in that regard to that connection.

If you need any more info or insight into the network of evil power in Satans pyramid then dont hesitate to ask me here in this thread. I studied this subject in great detail for close to 7 years before and after I became a Christian.

Regards, Doc.

Adstar

Sep 17, 2009

I don't know about this seed of satan business. If there where seeds of satan then there would be people born who would have no change what so ever of accepting Jesus.

You said that Jesus resisted the temptation of satan. Could it simply be that these people who serve satan and have become the worlds elites simply failed to resist the temptation of satan. And their decendants who are born into that environment have likewise kept to the agreements of their fathers (and mothers). I know that some have left and renounced these elites and come to trust in Jesus. Some of the best information about the secret societies and their demonic activities have come from former members. If they where seeds of satan then they would never have left the clutches of satan.

Personaly i am not willing to give up on anyone. i believe that even one like Hitler might turn from evil and be saved.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Adstar

Sep 17, 2009
Cool. Another awakened person! nice one Simpleman. Good to meet you.

Alex Jones was one of the first "conspiracy scientists" that I came across after I realised 9/11 was an inside job. He has great information across the board. He exposes the NWO. He wakes people up. I just wanted to say that first up. At the end of the day his work (at the moment) is having a positive effect.

The only critisism I would have of him is that he follows the pyramid of power ONLY up to a certain point and then he stops. He correctly identifies the Banksters as the people who weild physical control over the world but doesnt go into the religious affiliations that these banksters have or who they take their orders from. The powers I talk of are:::::::

1) The Roman Catholic Hierarchy (Including the Vatican and Jesuit worldwide network)

2) The Pharisees and Sanhedrin (Jews who call themselves Jews but are not) Religious HQ=Jerusalem. (Mystery Babylon, Mother of Harlots)

Now, I cant say I blame him for not attacking the 2 major powers. I mean....if he's not in danger already for exposing the NWO then he certainly would be if he started poking the 2 kingpins. Maybe thats why he keeps quiet on those fronts.

Of course the other possibility is that he is acting as a "gatekeeper". Meaning...he's been put there to catch awakening people and lead them up to a certain point in their research (CFR, Bildergbergers, Club of Rome etc etc) and no further.

To be honest, I havn't made up my mind on him yet. I still check his website for low level info. The only serious warning I would give Christians on Alex Jones is if, when things start really kicking off, he starts promoting an aggressive approach to overthrowing government with armed resistance...then I would obviously say...thats none of our concern as Christians...we would stay out of that particular struggle.

Its nice to see someone else on these boards is connecting scripture to prophetic events in the real world simpleman. There seems to be a vast disconnect with a lot of Christians in that regard to that connection.

If you need any more info or insight into the network of evil power in Satans pyramid then dont hesitate to ask me here in this thread. I studied this subject in great detail for close to 7 years before and after I became a Christian.

Regards, Doc.

I would like to share some thoughts with you. And it has to do with the final grand satanic deception that is coming to the world.

In the end the Harlot while being a servant of satan, is at the same time, an expendable sacrifice of satan to win over those who are not already deceived.

Now i believe the harlot is false religion. But also has physical wealth and is global. We look at the catholic church and many identify it as the harlot because it is a false religion with wealth and it is Global. But if one looks at other religions like masonry and islam they too fit this description. You identify the jews who are not jews but are a synagogue of satan and i believe they are linked closely to masonry. So maybe the Harlot is not 1 religion but a few religions who are secretly linked in a common purpose.

But moving on we see in the book of Revelation:

Revelation 17
16 And the ten horns which you saw on the beast, these will hate the harlot, make her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire.

Now it is the beast (anti-christs empire) that will destroy the harlot.

So what i am trying to say is maybe satan has been working with these elites for many generations only to build them up to a point where their evil plans and intentions can be exposed to the world. So that the anti-christ can lead a war of destruction to exterminate them and thereby project to the world that he is the promised Messiah come to save the world. I believe the anti-christ to fool the world must stage a fake battle of armageddon before the actual battle of Armageddon to fool the world into thinking He is Jesus and thereby fool the world into worshipping him and receiving the number of the beast.

I would not put it past satan to destroy all his loyal servants on earth to deceive more and bring others to destruction also.

Strangelove

Aug 29, 2010
I would like to share some thoughts with you. And it has to do with the final grand satanic deception that is coming to the world.

In the end the Harlot while being a servant of satan, is at the same time, an expendable sacrifice of satan to win over those who are not already deceived.

Now i believe the harlot is false religion. But also has physical wealth and is global. We look at the catholic church and many identify it as the harlot because it is a false religion with wealth and it is Global. But if one looks at other religions like masonry and islam they too fit this description. You identify the jews who are not jews but are a synagogue of satan and i believe they are linked closely to masonry. So maybe the Harlot is not 1 religion but a few religions who are secretly linked in a common purpose.

But moving on we see in the book of Revelation:

Revelation 17
16 And the ten horns which you saw on the beast, these will hate the harlot, make her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire.

Now it is the beast (anti-christs empire) that will destroy the harlot.

So what i am trying to say is maybe satan has been working with these elites for many generations only to build them up to a point where their evil plans and intentions can be exposed to the world. So that the anti-christ can lead a war of destruction to exterminate them and thereby project to the world that he is the promised Messiah come to save the world. I believe the anti-christ to fool the world must stage a fake battle of armageddon before the actual battle of Armageddon to fool the world into thinking He is Jesus and thereby fool the world into worshipping him and receiving the number of the beast.

I would not put it past satan to destroy all his loyal servants on earth to deceive more and bring others to destruction also.

I think you make some very astute comments there Adstar. You say that the harlot is false religion. I would in no way argue with that observation. The RCC is one example of a harlot. The Third wave revivalist charismatic movement is another example. Islam is another. Also the New age philosophy, Buddhism and martial arts, Hinduism etc etc….everything except true Bible believing Christianity basically.

These are all harlots. But where did their doctrines and philosophies come from? They didn’t just materialize from nothing.

Of course there is a root. There is the Mother. And she stays expertly hidden and protected. Hidden by all the obvious harlot daughters in the world, especially the RCC because it fits the bill for Mystery Babylon so well.

The root can only be the oldest civilization known to Bible believing Christians. The first peoples who ever turned away from God. The Isrealites, whom we are all descended from. We are all sons of Noah. This is why their end time ace in the hole will be the Noahide Laws…..applicable to all mankind. The laws that make it a crime to worship Christ, punishable by beheading.

Everything you see as false doctrine in the world stems from the mystery schools of Babylon. Everything. It’s documented and it’s fact. It’s not anti-semitism…it’s just fact. Heck…..I’m a Jew myself (A real Jew..i.e.one who believes in Christ and therefore a born again Christian) and even I can admit it. All the funky stuff is ripped straight from the Christ hating books of the Zohar, Talmud and kaballah. And that includes the wacky doctrine that exists in AND out of religion. Example:::::the theoretical science falsely so called establishment.

The Mother is protected well with the buzzword of Anti-semitism. What organization is scarier than the ADL!

I agree that when Satan is done using his synagogue he won’t have a second thought about destroying it. He doesn’t give two hoots about those poor sods who have been following his anti-christ doctrine through history. Yes, there is strong delusion coming at the end times. If you havn’t done your homework you can get easily tripped up in the panic looking at the wrong messiah. I’m glad your awake Adstar and are thinking about the possible scenarios. You are a Watcher and we are blessed to have you around. Let’s keep a lookout at what’s going on in the real world, especially the activities of the major harlots and most of all the Mystery Mother herself.

See the Mystery Babylon, Mother of Harlots thread for more info on Jerusalem and the Pharisees/Sanhedrin.

Lets keep watching:::::::::

Adstar

Sep 17, 2009
I think you make some very astute comments there Adstar. You say that the harlot is false religion. I would in no way argue with that observation. The RCC is one example of a harlot. The Third wave revivalist charismatic movement is another example. Islam is another. Also the New age philosophy, Buddhism and martial arts, Hinduism etc etc….everything except true Bible believing Christianity basically.

These are all harlots. But where did their doctrines and philosophies come from? They didn’t just materialize from nothing.

Of course there is a root. There is the Mother. And she stays expertly hidden and protected. Hidden by all the obvious harlot daughters in the world, especially the RCC because it fits the bill for Mystery Babylon so well.

The root can only be the oldest civilization known to Bible believing Christians. The first peoples who ever turned away from God. The Isrealites, whom we are all descended from. We are all sons of Noah. This is why their end time ace in the hole will be the Noahide Laws…..applicable to all mankind. The laws that make it a crime to worship Christ, punishable by beheading.

Everything you see as false doctrine in the world stems from the mystery schools of Babylon. Everything. It’s documented and it’s fact. It’s not anti-semitism…it’s just fact. Heck…..I’m a Jew myself (A real Jew..i.e.one who believes in Christ and therefore a born again Christian) and even I can admit it. All the funky stuff is ripped straight from the Christ hating books of the Zohar, Talmud and kaballah. And that includes the wacky doctrine that exists in AND out of religion. Example:::::the theoretical science falsely so called establishment.

The Mother is protected well with the buzzword of Anti-semitism. What organization is scarier than the ADL!

I agree that when Satan is done using his synagogue he won’t have a second thought about destroying it. He doesn’t give two hoots about those poor sods who have been following his anti-christ doctrine through history. Yes, there is strong delusion coming at the end times. If you havn’t done your homework you can get easily tripped up in the panic looking at the wrong messiah. I’m glad your awake Adstar and are thinking about the possible scenarios. You are a Watcher and we are blessed to have you around. Let’s keep a lookout at what’s going on in the real world, especially the activities of the major harlots and most of all the Mystery Mother herself.

See the Mystery Babylon, Mother of Harlots thread for more info on Jerusalem and the Pharisees/Sanhedrin.

Lets keep watching:::::::::
Just a few minor points.

I tend to see the harlot as consisting of religions that falsely represent the will of the God of Abraham. Just as the bride (also a woman) represents the body of true followers of the God of Abraham.

So while i do agree that movements/ religions like hinduisim. buddisim and others you have stated are false they do not however lay claim to being messengers of the God of Abraham.

The sad thing for me ( And frustrating at the same time) is that there is an ample supply of candidates for the harlot. the anti-christ could just take a random pick at the end of one of them to destroy. He could destroy the harlot then after choose one of the others to be his false Beast. Maybe islam will fulfil the role of the second sacrifice to aid his deception.

How is this for a senario.
The strongest supporter of modern isreal is the USA and the USA is for want of a better description the centre of the masonic empire. I am sure you have seen the layout of Washington. It is a masonic capitol full of blasphemy. What would happen if the anti-christ destroys the USA? Would it not embolden the muslims to take the opportunity to destroy modern day Isreal. So the anti-christ could then come to the rescue of isreal by destroying islam. The march triumphantly into Jerusalem as the returned Messiah . Jews fooled, most christians fooled as well.

You made a point about the first ones to rebel against the God of Abraham. I would look back to the building of the tower of babel before the times of Abraham. I think the harlot was before Abraham. But having said that many organizations/religions of today are subservient to the harlot and in effect are just different branches on the harlots tree.

The book of Revelation shows us that in the end times the city of Jerusalem will be spiritually sodom and egypt. I have posted before about the new High court of israel and it being an abomination if you have not seen it let me know and i will post you a link.

Revelation 11
7 When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them. 8 And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. 9 Then those from the peoples, tribes, tongues, and nations will see their dead bodies three-and-a-half days, and not allow[d] their dead bodies to be put into graves. 10 And those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them, make merry, and send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth.

judd

Apr 2, 2010
Nigeria
To my own question about the ruler of this world, I found this today in John 14 vs 30

Jesus Christ said,

I cannot talk with you much longer, because the ruler of this world is coming. He has no power over me, but the world must know that I love the father; that is why I do everything as he commands me. " come, let us go from this place.

What is the name of the ruler of this world that is coming?

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Depends on what you mean by rules and the world :)

The spiritual levels of authority start with God at the top. Period. God owns and rules EVERYTHING.

One of the things which few people understand is that God delegates His authority.
A good leader does that; man as well as God.
Few humans understand the principle, which is why most choose to follow rather than lead.

The Bible says that there are levels of heaven (3), and that the Kingdom of Satan is itself divided into groups called 'powers' and 'principalities' (Eph 6:12) within one of those levels; the same level we inhabit.

Originally created as the archangel 'light bearer' or Lucifer, Satan was cast out of Heaven, stripped of its power and mostly restricted to our level; Earth (Luke 10:18). As a result, Satan has no authority at all that has not been given to it either by God or by men.

Satans' dominion on Earth was achieved by lies and treachery which began in Eden. It rules nothing today that wasn't given to it by man. Satan's legal authority in the lives of men is based upon that which man has given to Satan by means of sin. God has restricted the devil while man's authority, given to man by God, has in turn been surrendered to the devil by man. Hence Satan rules the kingdoms of the world which were once given to man. This is why Jesus referred to Satan as the ruler of this world.

Once the authority to rule was usurped, it became impossible for man to take it back without help. A strong man cannot be defeated except by one who is stronger. Since man has no intrinsic spiritual power at all, Satan's power or influence over man could only be removed by one who is greater, which is why God had to personally live and die as a man.

God thus decided to remove the stolen authority from Satan personally and to return it to man - with conditions.

The conditions are that Christ had to die for our sin while man in turn must accept Christ, His guidance and His Lordship.

We must become like Christ, having Him in us. Once Christ is received, the power of sin is removed and the authority which originally belonged to man is returned to us IN CHRIST. Without the acceptance of Christ, the power of Satan's authority in our lives cannot be broken.

God owns the world and Jesus won the victory for man to reclaim it.
Satan will not give it back to men without a struggle, a struggle it cannot win - if only men will engage in the battle.
A Christian who does not actively fight the battle is like a man who is given a powerful expensive car and does not turn the key to start the engine. The vehicle sits in the driveway slowly rotting from rust and ill use never taking the driver on a spin in the country AS IS THE DRIVER'S RIGHT.

The battle against sin MUST BE FOUGHT, else our gift of power in Christ will be wasted and squandered.

In the end God will ask what we did with the beautiful car (or life) He gave us. What will be our answer?