Who wants to see Americans fighting Americans???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
It was 08 14, 2020, I opened a topic on another website and I warned the readers saying: "America Great Again"? The great dream of "America Great Again" will not be but beyond a frustrated dream. The message was about the supposed dream "America Great Again", and warning it would be frustrated. And said more: The worse is to come, get ready. Actually, the wrath of God - the Word is God - will fall upon all nations around the world, inclusive upon Israel, there will not be escape: Romans 2:v.5-12 and Revelation 11:v.18. Chek it out.

The year 2020 was terrible for ALL nations, but 2021 as a whole will be worse, very very worse, it did not make any sense to say "Happy New Year" because it will not be, that wish will not be fulfilled at all, this new year will not be a happy year. Actually there will not be no more, never more, years that one can say or call it happy, but only dark and horrendous years, and terrifying years, because of the wrath of the Lamb and severe punishments according to the two candlesticks.

See, the two Covenants will be DISSOLVED / dismantled by complete from now on - 2 Peter 3:v.7 to 15 among others.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
~~~~~~~~~~~~~PAY ATTENTION - PAY ATTENTION~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ISAIAH 26:V.20-21~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

21 For, behold, the Lord cometh out of His place to PUNISH the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

--------------THE LAST DECADE - COUNTDOWN-------------

01 19-2021 is the NINETEENTH DAY of the LAST DECADE of the world of Devil.

The LAST WEEK - Daniel 9:v.27 - is within of this LAST DECADE.

Be careful and get ready

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seemed to work out well after the Civil War.
Though, no surprise, the Demoncrats enslaved blacks again after the Emancipation Proclamation and through Jim Crow laws, etc...

A travesty that blacks vote Democrat today. They are a people who don't know the history of their party of choice. Which is something the Demoncrats pray remains as such.
WADR, it didn't work out well at all after the Civil War. The South was decimated by a war that they didn't start and didn't want.... I don't believe that anyone benefitted from that war except the Carpetbaggers and Scallawags.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte