Who wants to see Americans fighting Americans???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are liberal dems and Twitter and Facebook trying to start a American against American war???????????

Reactions: historyb

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seemed to work out well after the Civil War.
Though, no surprise, the Demoncrats enslaved blacks again after the Emancipation Proclamation and through Jim Crow laws, etc...

A travesty that blacks vote Democrat today. They are a people who don't know the history of their party of choice. Which is something the Demoncrats pray remains as such.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seemed to work out well after the Civil War.
Though, no surprise, the Demoncrats enslaved blacks again after the Emancipation Proclamation and through Jim Crow laws, etc...

A travesty that blacks vote Democrat today. They are a people who don't know the history of their party of choice. Which is something the Demoncrats pray remains as such.

No big deal !!! just 650,000 dead Americans!!

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No big deal !!! just 650,000 dead Americans!!
Detailed records of those bloody four years weren't kept therefore any estimate is just that.

People die in war you know. Thousands died, same records issue then as well, during the Revolutionary war.
One life is too many. However, thank God, brave men and women believe the sacrifice for liberty and freedom is worth it.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden Calls Trump Supporters ‘Domestic Terrorists’ While Defending 6 Months Of Burning, Looting And Murder From Black Lives Matter Rioters
Of course! That's what Demoncrats do.
Do you have the video or audio file of this?

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Are liberal dems and Twitter and Facebook trying to start a American against American war???????????

And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see. And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him (to the MAN rider) that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him (to the MAN rider) a great Sword. (Sword means speech)

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Detailed records of those bloody four years weren't kept therefore any estimate is just that.

People die in war you know. Thousands died, same records issue then as well, during the Revolutionary war.
One life is too many. However, thank God, brave men and women believe the sacrifice for liberty and freedom is worth it.

I wonder now if there are brave man and women whom believe the sacrifice for liberty and freedom is worth it.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder now if there are brave man and women whom believe the sacrifice for liberty and freedom is worth it.
We'll see.
Martial law is better than Civil war. (what an oxymoron that is. A civil war. As opposed to the uncivil type)

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We'll see.
Martial law is better than Civil war. (what an oxymoron that is. A civil war. As opposed to the uncivil type)

Reminds me of Micheal Myers on Sat night live were he played a character and said to discuss how a civil war is neither civil nor a war :)

Reactions: WaterSong

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Take on the MSM and expose them for all there deceptions.

If one was to shoot anyone, it would be the MSM first off the bat, if they were to be set on fire so as to kill them all in that regard, because they truly know what they are doing is totally wrong and totally evil. as they are grubs, no one could be so stupid not to understand that they are a totally slandering whore of an organisation. it's them that is the key to the hellfire we have been subjected to, because they have not been doing the true role that a media should be doing and exposing all the full on lies 24/7

Political people are in the main all about taking the people for fools and feathering their own nest, am I wrong.

Reactions: historyb

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It is one way of purging the system of the wrong doings of the nation. Hopefully it will not entrench the evil doings within the nation.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Liberal Dem. deep state swamp rats lying like crazy!!
There is not ONE word that would insite capital hill riots in Trump's speech =not one word!!

""GOOGLE""===Speech: Donald Trump Holds a Political Rally on The Ellipse - January 6, 2021

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Grailhunter do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic;....
I have no problems with full scale war to take our country back from the godless communists.
Give me liberty or give me death. I would rather die then live under communist rule!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Grailhunter do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic;....
I have no problems with full scale war to take our country back from the godless communists.

Meanwhile I @April_Rose solemnly swear that I am up to no good. *Pulls out Marauders Map* :D

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Biden Calls Trump Supporters ‘Domestic Terrorists’ While Defending 6 Months Of Burning, Looting And Murder From Black Lives Matter Rioters
Joseph Biden is a very evil man. He has been up to no good all his life. He was a primary conspirator with Obama in trying to take down Trump from 2016. And he has been lying about Trump and his supporters from day one. We can take comfort in the fact that (1) he will be OUSTED very shortly after being sworn in, and (2) upon his demise he will be in Hades.