Who Will Dwell On The New Earth?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WgK

Nov 27, 2018
Texas
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
No. They are not saved. They condemned themselves to the lake.
Then you have to believe you can justify yourself to salvation.

if not then this is another error in your theology.

WgK

Nov 27, 2018
Texas
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
"Paul called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God..." (1 Corinthians 1.1).
Now this too is funny.

If I believed everyone who said to me

I am called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God.

I would be a idiot.

WgK

Nov 27, 2018
Texas
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
What is your "other religion"? Atheist? Rastafarian?
This has already been answered more than once by me.

There are only one church. The one Jesus built.

I am not of any man made church or religion.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only if it is the will of the living God.

Yeah. You keep telling everyone You don’t care what they think. Are you implying God doesn’t care what we think?

Matthew 16:13-17
[13] When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am? [14] And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets. [15] He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? [16] And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. [17] And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Bar-jona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

Romans 7:25
[25] I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

1 Corinthians 2:16
[16] For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

The heart (mind) does matter. Why do you say you don’t care?

Reactions: Nancy

WgK

Nov 27, 2018
Texas
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Yeah. You keep telling everyone You don’t care what they think. Are you implying God doesn’t care what we think?

Matthew 16:13-17
[13] When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am? [14] And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets. [15] He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? [16] And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. [17] And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Bar-jona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

Romans 7:25
[25] I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

1 Corinthians 2:16
[16] For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

The heart (mind) does matter. Why do you say you don’t care?
You can draw your own conclusions about me
you will do so anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.