Who Will Dwell On The New Earth?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You will not make it.

"Judge not, that ye be not judged.
For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again." Matt 7:1-2

Reactions: Nancy

WgK

Nov 27, 2018
Texas
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
"Judge not, that ye be not judged.
For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again." Matt 7:1-2
I will judge you by the truth.

Therefore I shall be judged by the truth.

And the truth shall make me free.

Like i said...

you will never make it.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Like i said...

you will never make it.
"Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content." Phil 4:11

Give God the glory!

Reactions: Nancy and Taken

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Like i said...

you will never make it.

Even if someone is not saved today you do not know if they will not be tomorrow.

So it is foolish to tell someone they will never make it.

From all you said I can honestly say today you are not saved.

WgK

Nov 27, 2018
Texas
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Even if someone is not saved today you do not know if they will not be tomorrow.

You just contradicted your own words with your own words.
I can say anything to anyone as long as it is the truth.

Now unless you know that what I have said is not the truth
your words fell to the ground.

And you know not who I am.

But if you feel so strongly about it
we can put it all to a test.

If you will take it.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You just contradicted your own words with your own words.
I can say anything to anyone as long as it is the truth.

Now unless you you know that what I have said is not the truth
your words fell to the ground.

And you know not who I am.

No contradiction my comment was present to us, not future tunes.

In your reasoning for your comments to others are false, so I know that are not true.

No, I don't know you, but your words say a lot about you.

WgK

Nov 27, 2018
Texas
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
And if we put it to the test

You will not make it.
No contradiction my comment was present to us, not future tunes.

In your reasoning for your comments to others are false, so I know that are not true.

No, I don't know you, but your words say a lot about you.
Well now

you talk the talk can you walk your talk?

Yes or no?

WgK

Nov 27, 2018
Texas
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
They all talk their talk.

But when it comes time to walk
their talk...

they cut and run.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Lord God said to me to give you this verse
and that you know not the truth.

Matthew 18:3
And said, Verily I say unto you,
Except ye be converted, and become as little children,
ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Maybe you should forget all that nonsense
and become converted as a little child.

Actually, the Lord is giving you that verse. But it is far easier to project a correction on others than to receive it for yourself.

Maybe you should indeed stop puffing yourself up on the forum as some kind of expert and humble yourself. A novice in the faith tends to take himself too seriously...and since he doesn't know himself...allows his ego to convince his unlearned mind that he is a great saint and can bring about positive change in the church. But these antics just add to the problem.

Sure, the church is not leaving enough room for God...and tends to instead fill the empty voids with the carnal mind and religious activities. But then so do the self-styled prophets who speak from themselves...or at least speak too quickly...not leaving enough room for God...

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy and amadeus

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You will not make it.

A foolish judgment of a good brother. Your ego is inflating itself so that you are being offensive to the ones who you purport to inspire with a superior knowledge of God....which of course is self-driven. I'm sure you are fooling no one here but yourself.

We see these types all the time. You could be more like Christ by humbling yourself. But that would involve deflating your ego.

Leave some room for God. Stop crying wolf. Look at your own wolf...by reading your own posts as if they are directed at yourself. There is a revelation for you to grow into. Otherwise, as you judge, so you will be judged.

Direct your words at yourself...and grow in real knowledge of yourself....and then Christ.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In answer to the first question without any delving into motives etc, the meek shall live on the new earth.

Hi b-lite also...WgK

Christ Jesus' Kingdom on Earth, is occupied by "those" who have Become "IN" Christ.

The mess after the result of the Tribulation...
Is cleaned up. Christ's Kingdom, King David's everylasting Earthly Throne, already established, and Christ Jesus Seated upon that Throne.

Those who ARE IN CHRIST, have gained "right and title" to occupy Christ's earthly Kingdom".

The meek who are MORTALS "inherit" the "earth", are a different "group", who shall occupy land "OUTSIDE of Christ's earthly Kingdom".

At the end of the Tribulation (which is purposed for DIVISION)...
It is who is divided from whom...that further reveals, WHO IS, and WHO IS NOT, "where".

Christ's Kingdom is situated about the Lands of historical day and present day Jerusalem.
Jesus will be seated as King in Jerusalem.
The Kingdom will be occupied by those IN Christ.

The rest of the earth shall be occupied, BY MORTALS, who were Neither Killed, by Satan, for refusing his mark, nor Killed, by God for not TAKING His Seal.

They ARE "meek", having "submitted" to God, in their hiding, and refusal to "COMMIT" to satan's mark, but remained ON earth, a Mortal, for not having "COMMITTED" to become "Converted" IN Christ, and thus not SAVED or BORN AGAIN...."yet".

Their purpose is to "repopulate" the earth, with MORTALS.

They shall, have generation after generation, be born, live, die.

They shall have "family" and "government" leaders.

They shall have "access" to those "IN CHRIST" to minister, ABOUT CHRIST.

Their "government" leaders shall be "requested" to make a yearly pilgrimage to Christ's Kingdom.

Nothing will "force" family heads, or government heads to teach or preach Christ Jesus to the people.

It is simply a "WORLD", VOID of Satan and other fallen angels INFLUENCE.

Inanutshell....Proving to mankind...Even with Christ Jesus Himself in their midst...and NO Influence or Presence of Satan or fallen angels ..... all by themselves, MEN themselves are quite capable of becoming corrupt, ignoring what IS GOOD, and favoring to believe and do what is Corrupt and evil and wicked.

As generation after generation of mortals are born, more and more will believe and do....pretty much as "we" can witness today....a FALLING AWAY. Hearing, but choosing to NOT Believe. Having opportunity to Hear, read, learn, but Rejecting Belief. Not only themselves Rejecting, but Encouraging others to Reject, and praising those who DO acquiesce to Rejecting God and Christ Jesus.

After 1,000 years of Mortal occupying the "earth"....being born, living, dying ... SOME living and dying IN ACCEPTANCE, and MANY living and dying IN REJECTION of Christ Jesus and God....

THE GATE shall be opened for Satan and his band of fallen angels to Come and once again INFLUENCE men who REJECT the Lord....to become one of his, MARKED unto him.

This SHALL CAUSE the EFFECT, of the Lord Gods "FINAL DIVISION" of mankind....
"ALL" Those in standing WITH GOD....
FROM
"ALL" Those in standing WITHOUT GOD.

THEREAFTER, much more happens, in regard to all the bodies and all the living souls of men, the LAND of ALL the earth, evidence, judgement, sentencing, final "RESULT" of separation and division.

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: Nancy and Acolyte

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Agree.

Disagree.

Determining the Salvation of an other, is not BY a disagreement of understanding.

It is much more simple than that.

A man who IS "saved and born again", Can NEVER speak AGAINST having Belief in God or Christ Jesus.

Can you provide a quote of his own words speaking AGAINST belief in God? In Christ Jesus?

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Acolyte

WgK

Nov 27, 2018
Texas
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
A foolish judgment of a good brother. Your ego is inflating itself so that you are being offensive to the ones who you purport to inspire with a superior knowledge of God....which of course is self-driven. I'm sure you are fooling no one here but yourself.

We see these types all the time. You could be more like Christ by humbling yourself. But that would involve deflating your ego.

Leave some room for God. Stop crying wolf. Look at your own wolf...by reading your own posts as if they are directed at yourself. There is a revelation for you to grow into. Otherwise, as you judge, so you will be judged.

Direct your words at yourself...and grow in real knowledge of yourself....and then Christ.
You will not make it

You will not even get close.

WgK

Nov 27, 2018
Texas
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
None of you that have posted on this thread will be on the new earth.

Now I do not expect any of you to believe me so

will wait and see who is right and who is wrong.

Maybe the Lord God will reward me
for telling you the truth and not what you want to hear?

WgK

Nov 27, 2018
Texas
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
You all are here telling me you are saved
but yet you can't even converse with me
without any errors or contradictions
within your own words.

You are confounded in your own confusion