"Whose End Is Destruction"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Philippians 3:19,

Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

Can you see the situation you get in trying to follow something vs having a pattern for something. If you followed me, how much change do you think would come to you. Even trying to follow Jesus, how much change do you think comes to a person. Jesus had followers before the cross, there was no change in them, they all left him in his greatest need. You see the point, not one of them stood with him at the cross. The world can follow after something, when something happens in Christianity first thing they say is "one of Jesus followers failed again." Following after something is not the answer and never was intended to be, you are not a imitation of the real, you are the real. It's you, and as far as anyone can see it's you alone. They have no idea Christ lives in believers, even when we express Christ the world does not know, all they can know is: they are different from anyone I know.

We are really not out to impress anybody, but as you learn Christ people take note because they can see the difference, saint and sinner alike. It becomes automatic or spontaneous, it just is, it comes out of you as life. When you become self for others, and the selfish self for self is dropped people notice. You may not notice as much as those around you, because Christ lived is as natural as breathing to those that have learned Christ. Christianity is a lifestyle, it is not a religious entity that sounds like the pope when you talk to them. Drop the religious jargon and speak as you were created, be your self don't try to be something you are not, Christ will express himself perfectly fine without you trying to be Jesus of Nazareth when he walked the earth. You just learn the Christ in you our pattern Paul gives.

Read it plain and clear "who's end is destruction," I have been alive a while and never dreamed we could live in this kind of situation where we see destruction happening on every hand. Do I believe God is going to allow this nation to be destroyed? I don't know that, he could. But I do know that because of a lack of the preaching of the true gospel people are living some very hardships. It is a natural occurrence when truth is lacking. God is not mocked, people are making a mockery of the things of God because they do not understand so I believe God winkes at it but a time will come. We forget that two thousand years ago God gave his only Son, but rest assured God has not forget. The enimies of the cross end in destruction, look at the fallen, everyone of them if you listen to their message was an enemy of the cross. Hard times can hit anyone, that is not what I'm talking about it's much deeper, God exposes those that lead others away from the cross.

The cross is God's life-line to humanity, Jesus paid the price and it will not be trampled under foot. Those that make such a foolish move will end in destruction.

Reactions: Nancy