Why are Christians indulging in sin rather than overcoming?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So how would you read this verse...
Galatians 6:1-2
1 Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.
2 Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.

The same way James expresses,

“Temptation comes from our own desires, which entice us and drag us away. These desires give birth to sinful actions. And when sin is allowed to grow, it gives birth to death.”
‭‭James‬ ‭1‬:‭14‬-‭15‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Its all personal, and not a collective effort.

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your humble answer.

Because the one third who followed satan in first earth age, are here now in the flesh. We're in second earth age.

Second Timothy chapter 3 lays out the one third. There a rotten bunch. No moral compass. No integrity. No godliness.

Revelation chapter 12 to document, the one third will be here, in the second earth age. In the last generation. The latter times.

Duertonmomy chapter 31:29.
Moses declared our generation. They will utterly corrupt themselves.

I'm not judging anyone.

The one third will worship satan as antichrist near future. Revelation chapter 13 declares it. The one third, don't have holy spirit.

The saints are the set aside ones. Gods Elect. They have seal of God, revelation chapter 7, they're not going to worship antichrist.

Those who worshipped antichrist will go to sheol, called hell. It's holding place for the spirtualty dead or wicked until judgement day.

The one third didn't learn thier lesson in the first earth age or second earth age. There rotten bunch.

During millennium, some people will be saved. Some will follow satan into lake of fire, revelation chapter 20 to document.

The one third is the problem.

I told the truth and documented this.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Choice. I still sin sometimes. Best be honest before your maker about it.
I thought you said sin was gone because Satan is defeated/gone, and you said the other bad things aren't sin, just darkness that we all have

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought you said sin was gone because Satan is defeated/gone, and you said the other bad things aren't sin, just darkness that we all have
well, dont listen to what I say; i do see Sin as paid for all people due to the bloodshed of Jesus. Listening to me wont get you anywhere.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well, dont listen to what I say; i do see Sin as paid for all people due to the bloodshed of Jesus. Listening to me wont get you anywhere.
What? o_O If I were a drinking person, I'd have a shot of something right now.
But since I'm not, I'm gonna go get another turkey sandwich and a slice of lemon meringue pie and try to figure out what I'm doing here.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What? o_O If I were a drinking person, I'd have a shot of something right now.
But since I'm not, I'm gonna go get another turkey sandwich and a slice of lemon meringue pie and try to figure out what I'm doing here.
Enjoy, friend and sister in Christ.

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your humble answer.

Because the one third who followed satan in first earth age, are here now in the flesh. We're in second earth age.

Second Timothy chapter 3 lays out the one third. There a rotten bunch. No moral compass. No integrity. No godliness.

Revelation chapter 12 to document, the one third will be here, in the second earth age. In the last generation. The latter times.

Duertonmomy chapter 31:29.
Moses declared our generation. They will utterly corrupt themselves.

I'm not judging anyone.

The one third will worship satan as antichrist near future. Revelation chapter 13 declares it. The one third, don't have holy spirit.

The saints are the set aside ones. Gods Elect. They have seal of God, revelation chapter 7, they're not going to worship antichrist.

Those who worshipped antichrist will go to sheol, called hell. It's holding place for the spirtualty dead or wicked until judgement day.

The one third didn't learn thier lesson in the first earth age or second earth age. There rotten bunch.

During millennium, some people will be saved. Some will follow satan into lake of fire, revelation chapter 20 to document.

The one third is the problem.

I told the truth and documented this.
This is not scriptural as most things with this movement, everyone is seeing it..