Why Can't I Reply in Many Open Threads

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just signed up and see many great topics. For some reason, most of them do not show a reply button. At first, I thought maybe the thread itself was closed. Then I realized that is mostly not the case. So, Why Can't I Reply in Many Open Threads?

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Just signed up and see many great topics. For some reason, most of them do not show a reply button. At first, I thought maybe the thread itself was closed. Then I realized that is mostly not the case. So, Why Can't I Reply in Many Open Threads?

You can, the reply "button" is in the bottom right hand corner of the post you want to reply too.

That is how I replied to your post.

Shalom

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can, the reply "button" is in the bottom right hand corner of the post you want to reply too.

That is how I replied to your post.

Shalom

Thank you sir. I can do that in some forums but not others. It seems the reply button is not available in Christian-only forums.