Why Christian nationalism is pure poison for the U.S.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most of them are false because your religion is a load of bs as it is. You guys are on pace to being a minority in 50 more years.

Christianity doesn’t deserve any respect given how hateful its followers are. Yes Christianity is mocked at every turn, and rightfully so. Why are you so surprised that hateful Christians are being met with the same contempt back?
Suprised . i aint suprised one bit that true lambs are hated . JESUS told us we would have persecutions in this world
JESUS said marvel not IF the world hates you .
In fact JESUS SAID if the world loves you , ITS CAUSE YOU ARE OF THE WORLD .
The world will do as it does , but a lamb shall do AS HIS LORD BIDS HIM TO DO no matter the cost .
I have no fear of death , FOR JESUS has overcome . TRUTH is if a true believer dies
HE or she is in a far better place . The peace that passes all understanding is great peace .
The world tries so hard to find its peace , but never can . IT tries so hard to find fullfillment
but never will . REPENT and BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So far 99% of the Christians here have been homophobic, hateful bigots such as yourself. Multiple studies are showing that Christianity is on the decline. Christianity is only on the rise in underdeveloped countries that are still deciding which God is better. Your toxic religion is on the decline

WE in the falling away . This was all foretold that many would fall away near the end .
None of this suprises me one bit . While i desire all souls to be saved
i know a falling away was spoken of long ago . We are in it . And a strong delusion has now been sent
to unify all religoins and secular to be as one under a false love and false unity which serves satan .
Soon enough a leaders and a leader shall arise that will make the claim
for world peace unity and safety we must rid the earth of these non conformers who are a danger to society .
ON that day the false will cheer . But i have no fear of what is nor what is coming against me .
ONLY great hope in the LORD . GOD desires not the death of the wicked
but rather they would repent . REPENT and BELIEVE the gospel before its too late .

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
WE in the falling away . This was all foretold that many would fall away near the end .
None of this suprises me one bit . While i desire all souls to be saved
i know a falling away was spoken of long ago . We are in it . And a strong delusion has now been sent
to unify all religoins and secular to be as one under a false love and false unity which serves satan .
Soon enough a leaders and a leader shall arise that will make the claim
for world peace unity and safety we must rid the earth of these non conformers who are a danger to society .
ON that day the false will cheer . But i have no fear of what is nor what is coming against me .
ONLY great hope in the LORD . GOD desires not the death of the wicked
but rather they would repent . REPENT and BELIEVE the gospel before its too late .
It’s funny how you perform these mental gymnastics to justify your irrational belief. You are indoctrinated heavily.

“Repent before it’s too late” sounds like a sleazy salesman tactic. Hey, but my product before it’s too late! Just because they managed to scare you doesn’t mean that it’s going to work on others.

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Suprised . i aint suprised one bit that true lambs are hated . JESUS told us we would have persecutions in this world
JESUS said marvel not IF the world hates you .
In fact JESUS SAID if the world loves you , ITS CAUSE YOU ARE OF THE WORLD .
The world will do as it does , but a lamb shall do AS HIS LORD BIDS HIM TO DO no matter the cost .
I have no fear of death , FOR JESUS has overcome . TRUTH is if a true believer dies
HE or she is in a far better place . The peace that passes all understanding is great peace .
The world tries so hard to find its peace , but never can . IT tries so hard to find fullfillment
but never will . REPENT and BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST .
You are indoctrinated and confused, going through all these mental hoops. It’s like talking to a wall.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let all that has breath praise the glorious Lord and rejoice when you are persecuted for His name sake .
To all true believers be encouraged in the LORD .