Why Christian nationalism is pure poison for the U.S.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello @Romanov2488,

While I believe that God has set up us the ability to have a government. I believe that because of Jesus Christ, he has blessed all nations, and not just some. People will fight and bicker with-in the world confines; by and through the flesh. Suggestive that Christianity and politics mix together. This is not the way to go about finding truth in the Bible for sure; as Jesus Christ - though he has blessed all nations, was never in the least bit political at all. He told Pilate that his kingdom was not of this world. People make his kingdom as though it is about this world. It simply is not true. Everything Jesus Christ taught about the Kingdom of Heaven all had to deal with the aspects of the next life which will be a spiritual experience, and he came to make that known to the world. If anyone desires to be part of the Heavenly Kingdom of the Heavenly Jerusalem above, it must come by and through his death on the cross, burial and resurrection which makes the person become born again from above - having newness of spiritual life compared to the normative of the fleshly lives we live here : which it is okay to be part of politics, go to work, get a car, read books, watch movies and everything like that. However to mix the two is a not good, and while I do not judge anyones salvation it does take away from actually getting away from the world and looking and reading the Bible and see what it has to say for itself by and through the historical narrative given.

May the God of peace be with you.

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
You cannot believe the words you type.
It’s your people who want to execute the gays, force teen rape victims to give birth, and guilt trip/coerce little kids into Christianity. You guys are losing ground in developed societies.

1675112522674.jpeg

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Higher levels of consciousness meaning less “me” and more “we”

Thank you for defining that. Using that definition I think would be quite compatible with the Christian idea of lying down oneself for Christ and one's neighbours,,

Mandating someone to cover their face with a mask is not tyranny, it’s immaturity to conflate mask mandates with tyranny.

Well now I guess we need to define tyranny then, no?

I've heard many pundits say 'mandating' women to wear veils and burkas is tyranny..

Pax et Bonum

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Thank you for defining that. Using that definition I think would be quite compatible with the Christian idea of lying down oneself for Christ and one's neighbours,,

Well now I guess we need to define tyranny then, no?

I've heard many pundits say 'mandating' women to wear veils and burkas is tyranny..

Pax et Bonum
If Christians truly layed themselves down for Christ and their neighbors, then they wouldn’t hate on LGBT and nonbelievers. All they do is quote that verse where Jesus said to love thy neighbor as if it actually applies to them-it doesn’t. It’s all show and smoke and mirrors. Looking down on someone out of pity or feeling sorry for them and praying as a result isn’t love, it’s indirect contempt.

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Nonsense.
Right here is a pastor among many others caught calling for the execution of gay people, most importantly look at his following. He said they must be shot in the back of the head. I can find many more if you want me to. Did I also mention all the pedophilia that came out of Catholicism throughout history? Why do your friends want gay people to die?

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But you stirring division is not the work of Satan right? I think you are projecting Satan, man. The real Satan here is you. Do you even listen to yourself? You’re against unity. Isn’t it Satan who likes to divide?

Is this you by the way?
Think not that i have come to bring world peace , but rather DIVISION .
WHO said that . And as far as unity goes , its unity UNDER CHRIST with those WHO LOVE CHRIST .
We dont become unequally yoked under some false version of god which contradicts GOD HIMSELF , CHRIST HIMSELF .
Mark those who cause divisions in the DOCTRINE ye have learned . mark and avoid .
This unity that most churches are under , that this ever growing we are one world is under, AINT FROM GOD
this is from the devil who has always desired to be AS GOD and has created another image OF GOD
which serves himself and NOT GOD . Hope that helps .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But you stirring division is not the work of Satan right? I think you are projecting Satan, man. The real Satan here is you. Do you even listen to yourself? You’re against unity. Isn’t it Satan who likes to divide?

Is this you by the way?
IF they have called the master of the house BEELZEBUB , how much more will they call you .
They thought jesus was the devil too . SO i do not marvel when folks who dont follow CHRIST
think me to be of satan and they to be of God . Even the unbelieving jews said to JESUS that he was of the devil
and that THEY KNEW GOD . YET JESUS told them YE are of your father the devil .
REPENT YE and BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST before its forever too late for you . I desire only good for your soul .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see. One Christian says it, so that means Christians as a whole do. It goes to show how weak your argument is to rely on such desperate Appeals to Strawman.
Exactly . This man just wants to justify himself and thus finds the worst examples and tries to say that is christanity .
Exactly my friend . ALL we can do is follow Christ my friend , stay glued in sound doctrine and point to Christ and all His teachings .

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I see. One Christian says it, so that means Christians as a whole do. It goes to show how weak your argument is to rely on such desperate Appeals to Strawman.
Not one Christian, there’s many pastors who say it and pastors also have many attendees. And it was a counter argument, you don’t even know what a strawman is given your desperate strawman accusation. You can’t face the fact that your so-called faith breeds hate towards LGBT to the point that many pastors have called for the execution of gay people. Christians such as yourself are some of the most hateful and divisive people I’ve ever met. Looks like you promote evil at every turn.

Last edited:

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Exactly . This man just wants to justify himself and thus finds the worst examples and tries to say that is christanity .
Exactly my friend . ALL we can do is follow Christ my friend , stay glued in sound doctrine and point to Christ and all His teachings .
Sounds like you hate the fact that there’s many lunatics on your side.

And you don’t follow Christ given that you promote division.

1675175976447.jpeg

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not one Christian, there’s many pastors who say it and pastors also have many attendees. And it was a counter argument, you don’t even know what a strawman is. You can’t face the fact that your so-called faith breeds hate towards LGBT to the point that many pastors have called for the execution of gay people. Christians such as yourself are some of the most hateful and divisive people I’ve ever met. Looks like you promote evil at every turn.
most all of the pastors in mainstream christanity , that i have seen , ARE FALSE already .
To learn Christ , OPEN that bible and dig in . cause most all churches now work under this false all inclusive unity let us be one move
and even some who dont preach lets kill gays or etc . I tell us all that most all of christendom has truly tanked .
BUT There is still a remnant of true belivers . The falling away has abounded and the signs of the times are very clear
as to what days we are living in now . Inquity has filled up places
and about the time they are chanting peace and safety , well then sudden destruction comes upon them .
This whole we are one world unity and false religions unity is all about WORLD PEACE N SAFETY .
And it mocks GOD , HIS CHRIST and only has a few good works and a promise of world peace attached to it .
Its all false my friend . But satan always know how to blend the lies right in .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds like you hate the fact that there’s many lunatics on your side.

And you don’t follow Christ given that you promote division.

View attachment 29002
The one who follows not CHRIST is the one who believes NOT That HE IS THE SAVOIR , MESSIAH .
And since you preach the many paths to GOD , yeah its quite easy to see you dont follow Christ at all .
SO if one cant even BELIEVE IN JESUS , why on earth would anyone hear that man on advice of how to FOLLOW JESUS .
IT would be like me going to an atheist and trying to teach and atheist HOW to be an atheiest . I AINT ONE
You are not christain either . This is why you cannot see . I am simply pointing you TO CHRIST
so you can have eternal life .

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
So far 99% of the Christians here have been homophobic, hateful bigots such as yourself. Multiple studies are showing that Christianity is on the decline. Christianity is only on the rise in underdeveloped countries that are still deciding which God is better. Your toxic religion is on the decline

Romanov2488

Jul 20, 2022
Charlotte
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
most all of the pastors in mainstream christanity , that i have seen , ARE FALSE already .
To learn Christ , OPEN that bible and dig in . cause most all churches now work under this false all inclusive unity let us be one move
and even some who dont preach lets kill gays or etc . I tell us all that most all of christendom has truly tanked .
BUT There is still a remnant of true belivers . The falling away has abounded and the signs of the times are very clear
as to what days we are living in now . Inquity has filled up places
and about the time they are chanting peace and safety , well then sudden destruction comes upon them .
This whole we are one world unity and false religions unity is all about WORLD PEACE N SAFETY .
And it mocks GOD , HIS CHRIST and only has a few good works and a promise of world peace attached to it .
It’s all false my friend . But satan always know how to blend the lies right in .
Most of them are false because your religion is a load of bs as it is. You guys are on pace to being a minority in 50 more years.

Christianity doesn’t deserve any respect given how hateful its followers are. Yes Christianity is mocked at every turn, and rightfully so. Why are you so surprised that hateful Christians are being met with the same contempt back?