Why did I become a Christian? and witness of holy spirit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Siddhi Koli

Jun 14, 2022
Navi Mumbai
Faith
Christian
Country
India
कारच्या साइड मिररमध्ये तुम्ही ते फक्त पाहिलं होतं, तुम्हाला कसं खात्रं आहे की हे पवित्र आत्मा होतं?
Yes, because I saw on the internet that the dove is the Holy Spirit and that the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are three persons. The Holy Spirit is the third person of the Holy Trinity and is called ruach ha-kodesh in Hebrew, I just saw a spiritual golden dove in the mirror on the left side mirror of the car.
The GOD is One

Holy bible say ,Mark 1:9-10

King James Version
9 And it came to pass in those days, that Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee, and was baptized of John in Jordan.

10 And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon him::woohoo!:

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Yes, because I saw on the internet that the dove is the Holy Spirit and that the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are three persons. The Holy Spirit is the third person of the Holy Trinity and is called ruach ha-kodesh in Hebrew, I just saw a spiritual golden dove in the mirror on the left side mirror of the car.
The GOD is One

Holy bible say ,Mark 1:9-10

King James Version
9 And it came to pass in those days, that Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee, and was baptized of John in Jordan.

10 And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon him::woohoo!:
यूहन्ना 9:1-3
त्याच्या चालनाने, तो एका व्यक्तीला जन्मपासून अंधापन दिसला. त्याचे शिष्य त्यांनी त्याला विचारले, रब्बी, या किंवा त्याचे कुटुंब, त्याला कोणते पाप केले कि तो अंध जन्माला आला? येशू बोलले, यावर्ता किंवा त्याचे कुटुंब पाप केले नाहीत, असे. परंतु हे होतं कि देवाच्या कामांसाठी त्यातलं कार्य दाखवायचं. तुम्हाला वाटतंय का की तुमच्या वartरती स्थितीस या बायबलच्या उदाहरणाशी समान आहे?

• Wow
Reactions: Siddhi Koli

Siddhi Koli

Jun 14, 2022
Navi Mumbai
Faith
Christian
Country
India
यूहन्ना 9:1-3
त्याच्या चालनाने, तो एका व्यक्तीला जन्मपासून अंधापन दिसला. त्याचे शिष्य त्यांनी त्याला विचारले, रब्बी, या किंवा त्याचे कुटुंब, त्याला कोणते पाप केले कि तो अंध जन्माला आला? येशू बोलले, यावर्ता किंवा त्याचे कुटुंब पाप केले नाहीत, असे. परंतु हे होतं कि देवाच्या कामांसाठी त्यातलं कार्य दाखवायचं. तुम्हाला वाटतंय का की तुमच्या वartरती स्थितीस या बायबलच्या उदाहरणाशी समान आहे?
I read some words in the Holy Bible that Jesus Christ heals the crippled and blind; I have books in English called Authorized King James Version. I read Holy Bible in Marathi language online. I don't have a Marathi Bible. Because the cost of books is high.

John 9:1-3 King James Version

9 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.
2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.:)

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Siddhi Koli, I just found this thread. I am glad that you have accepted Christ as the Messiah. And God as the Father, and the Holy Ghost as the comforter and messenger of God. They all are one God together working to improve our lives.

One day, in heaven, we will be perfected, resurrected into new bodies, and all troubles will be gone. We will be at peace and have great love one for another. We will be God's children and part of his family. And he will care for us with almighty power and great compassion.

I have also had a vision of God. And he was kind to me and taught me to worship his son Jesus. These signs are callings to us, and perhaps promises that he loves and cares for us and desires us to return to him in heaven.

Siddhi Koli

Jun 14, 2022
Navi Mumbai
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Questions-Description of the Holy Spirit.

Answers -My mother is a nurse.She works in JNPT hospital and my body strength was lost due to vegan.
Then I was going to JNPT hospital with my mother in the car of young uncle or uncle's elder son.
I was in the car that day to say I saw him on the left side of the wing mirror of the car. I saw the Holy Spirit flying like a golden dove. (in spiritual).
In Marathi (in Devanagari script) the word pavitra aatma(पवित्र आत्मा) is used.
Holy Spirit is called Pavitra Aatma in Marathi language.️

That is, I was very sad and cried to see that Jesus Christ died for the sins of all.Jesus will surely give salvation to all. I read on the internet that the Hebrew name for Jesus is Yeshua (יֵשׁוּעַ), which means salvation.and The Holy Spirit is called ruach ha kodesh in Hebrew . I call Jehovah the Creator. Etc:(
But I could not create salvation myself. I read some verses of the Holy Bible.

Acts 4:12

King James Version

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

And I used to worship the idols of my favorite deities and now I don't believe in any deities Because I used to eat vegetables for deity and To attain salvation.
I started remembering negative things, became irritable and vitamin deficient and Fell unconscious.

I was taken to Apollo Hospital and regained consciousness.

I learned that idolatry is a sin .
Exodus 20:3-5
King James Version
3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
I was a pure vegetarian because consuming non-vegetarian food is sinful.:chickenleg:

I used to think about which religion to choose. That is to choose monotheism or polytheism.

Or I used to think about which deity to believe.
Àhimsa (Sanskrit: अहिंसा, IAST: ahiṃsā, lit. 'nonviolence') is the ancient Indian principle of nonviolence which applies to actions towards all living beings. It is a key virtue in Indian religions like Jainism, Buddhism, Hinduism, and Sikhism. source: wikipedia
After that I was taken to Apollo Hospital and recovered.
Because of this reason
I was eating vegan food to achieve salvation. I don't know much about Christianity before.

I saw on the internet that Jesus died for sin. Jesus rose from the dead on the third day.
Then I fell in love with Jesus. I understand that Jesus is our savior.
In the year 2021 I left Vaishnavism, a sect of Hinduism.
I heard and watched more stories about Jesus on the computer. and have accepted Jesus as my savior.
I have schizophrenia and Depression.
I talk to a psychiatrist on the mobile phone; my mother helps me.
I don't worship idols anymore

I am fatherless
I have been unable to walk since birth, because of cerebral palsy. Sitting on a wheel chair hurts my waist.
I started remembering negative things.
And I used to think about which god to believe in.
I was a vegan, eating non-vegetarian is a sin so my vitamins were deficient, I fainted then I was taken to Apollo Hospital then I regained consciousness and mom took me to a psychiatrist. Then I didn't say anything, I was silent .
When I saw the Holy Spirit
1f54a.png
I was afraid, I knew what the truth was. Then I started believing in monotheism.
271d.png

There is good news why the Holy Spirit appeared, He has something to tell me
Then I started eating vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods

The Holy Bible says ,Exodus 20:3-4

King James Version

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
I play songs of Jesus in Marathi on TV in front of my mother.
She loves all Jesus songs
She still believes in Hinduism, all religions; My mother believes in Jesus Christ .
I just became a Christian alone. :blush:IMG_20221004_192839.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Debp and dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Answers -My mother is a nurse.She works in JNPT hospital and my body strength was lost due to vegan.
Then I was going to JNPT hospital with my mother in the car of young uncle or uncle's elder son.
I was in the car that day to say I saw him on the left side of the wing mirror of the car. I saw the Holy Spirit flying like a golden dove. (in spiritual).

Himsa (Sanskrit: अहिंसा, IAST: ahiṃsā, lit. 'nonviolence') is the ancient Indian principle of nonviolence which applies to actions towards all living beings. It is a key virtue in Indian religions like Jainism, Buddhism, Hinduism, and Sikhism. source: wikipedia
Because of this reason
I was eating vegan food to achieve salvation. I don't know much about Christianity before.

I play songs of Jesus in
Marathi on TV in front of my mother.
She still believes in Hinduism, all religions; My mother believes in Jesus Christ .
I just became a Christian alone. :blush:
Your testimony is a good one. I'm happy that you believe in Jesus. I have seen the Holy Ghost too. I saw the Holy Ghost and the Spirit of Jesus the Christ within him. And I felt immense love, peace and joy that lasted for hours. So I cannot deny that Jesus is the Messiah.

• Wow
Reactions: Siddhi Koli

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Àhimsa (Sanskrit: अहिंसा, IAST: ahiṃsā, lit. 'nonviolence') is the ancient Indian principle of nonviolence which applies to actions towards all living beings. It is a key virtue in Indian religions like Jainism, Buddhism, Hinduism, and Sikhism. source: wikipedia
Because of this reason

I play songs of Jesus in
Marathi on TV in front of my mother.
I just became a Christian alone. :blush:View attachment 40424
I'm glad to see you again Siddhi! Always enjoy your posts.

Enjoyed your drawing, too.

Have a blessed day in the Lord.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I play songs of Jesus in Marathi on TV in front of my mother.
I just became a Christian alone.
Siddhi, your mother could eventually become a Christian by hearing the songs about Jesus.... learning about Jesus in that way. Also, if she sees your Christian faith is helping you...that might make an impact on her.

The Lord works in hearts....all things are possible with God.

I wish you and your mother knew English. The following Indian singers are really good...

Siddhi Koli

Jun 14, 2022
Navi Mumbai
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Hindus recite Vedas, Aarti and Shlokas of all Gods. All Hindus worship idols of favorite gods; My Mother says that some Brahmins eat non-vegetarians.

What religion is polytheistic in India?
One of the most striking features of Hinduism is the seemingly endless array of images of gods and goddesses, most with animal associates, that inhabit the colourful temples, and wayside shrines and homes of its adherents. Because of this, Hinduism has been called an idolatrous and polytheistic religion.

Which religion is polytheism?
Religions that practice polytheism include, but are not limited to: Hinduism️, Buddhism☸️, Wicca, Confucianism, Shintoism, various African tribal and/or folk religions, and various American tribal and/or folk religions. source-google

My maternal uncle's wife worships Ganesha (the elephant-headed god).
In front of my mother, I angrily threw the idol of mother's God in the house.

I used to love Lakshminarayan since my childhood.I used to watch his movies and songs. Vaishnavism is one of the four sects in Hinduism. In Hinduism people believe that heaven is Vaikuntha and hell. To go to Vaikuntha I worshiped Lakshminarayan and was eating pure vegetarian food. :confused:

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hindus recite Vedas, Aarti and Shlokas of all Gods. All Hindus worship idols of favorite gods; My Mother says that some Brahmins eat non-vegetarians.

What religion is polytheistic in India?
One of the most striking features of Hinduism is the seemingly endless array of images of gods and goddesses, most with animal associates, that inhabit the colourful temples, and wayside shrines and homes of its adherents. Because of this, Hinduism has been called an idolatrous and polytheistic religion.

Which religion is polytheism?
Religions that practice polytheism include, but are not limited to: Hinduism️, Buddhism☸️, Wicca, Confucianism, Shintoism, various African tribal and/or folk religions, and various American tribal and/or folk religions. source-google

My maternal uncle's wife worships Ganesha (the elephant-headed god).
In front of my mother, I angrily threw the idol of mother's God in the house.

I used to love Lakshminarayan since my childhood.I used to watch his movies and songs. Vaishnavism is one of the four sects in Hinduism. In Hinduism people believe that heaven is Vaikuntha and hell. To go to Vaikuntha I worshiped Lakshminarayan and was eating pure vegetarian food. :confused:
Hi Siddhi, good to "see" you again.

Thanks for giving us a little insight into what religion you previously had. I'm glad you are believing in the Lord Jesus Christ now.

Have a blessed day in the Lord.