Why Do Non Believers......

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HFGirl

Apr 26, 2010
Why do you think non believers celebrate Easter and Christmas when you know full well they don't believe in Jesus or the whole Christian thing?

I believe it's because of tradition. People do what their grandparents/parents did.

Mostly they see Easter as the coming of spring and not a religious Holiday. Even if they go to church it's because of tradition.

Christmas--Who wouldn't want to participate unless you are of another religion? You get presents and parties, etc. There is no participation based on what Jesus did for them. They send X-mas cards.

Pray for their eyes to be opened to the true meaning.

JarBreaker

Apr 6, 2010
I really do envy you guys in the US, where Christianity is not in danger.

Templar, I meant to address this and forgot to come back to it.

Not only in the U.S. but all over the world is it threatened and it doesnt end there ... ALL religion is in danger.

I keep an eye out on social news networks ( main reason, is that I would get no real news otherwise in the U.S. ) ... and as a consequence, ive seen an alarming rise in the vocality and activism of
atheist / humanist thought

About a week ago, I saw where 2 of the most prominent atheists ( Richard Dawkins and Cristopher Hitchens ) are conspiring with British baristers to have pope benedict arrested when he comes to the UK in sept.

I believe the spirit of nimrod is still at work in the world and is responsible for the escalation of these attacks ... he was the "mighty hunter before god" ... that word before means AGAINST or OPPOSED TO.

edit: tried to break a link as I hadnt read it yet ... just removed for now.