Why does God allow churches to be destroyed?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One can not destroy the Church in fact, because the real Church is the Body of Christ in fact !
As with the children of Israel, the only way for a child of God to destroy God's blessing upon them, is by sinning against Him like the rest of the world.

In Numbers 25, Balaam showed Balak, how to entice Israel to curse themselves from the face of God.

But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I always watch a video to see what denomination of church it is. It didn't say. But I'm always curious. I don't exactly trust the media.

The Body of Christ is not in a building and our body is Temple of Christ.

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I always watch a video to see what denomination of church it is. It didn't say. But I'm always curious. I don't exactly trust the media.

The Body of Christ is not in a building and our body is Temple of Christ.
I do the same thing.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Why does God allow churches to be destroyed?​

Why make God responsible?

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My Church was literally ruined by a frozen sprinkler that busted on Dec. 24 a week ago. My church is not small, its multi-level with elevators, It is fairly new. One sprinkler head took it out for 6 months. We are in the world, but not of the world. We must not go the path of judgement from God. You have too look at disasters as of the world and what is to come. The body is the Temple of the Holy Spirit and our Tabernacle is in Heaven.

Reactions: robert derrick

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My Church was literally ruined by a frozen sprinkler that busted on Dec. 24 a week ago. My church is not small, its multi-level with elevators, It is fairly new. One sprinkler head took it out for 6 months. We are in the world, but not of the world. We must not go the path of judgement from God. You have too look at disasters as of the world and what is to come. The body is the Temple of the Holy Spirit and our Tabernacle is in Heaven.
I'm not sure who is destroying churches and schools but it's no coincidence. There is clearly a targeting of natural disasters on churches and schools. They both teach people things. And something powerful doesn't like it.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not sure who is destroying churches and schools but it's no coincidence. There is clearly a targeting of natural disasters on churches and schools. They both teach people things. And something powerful doesn't like it.
Holy churches good, liberal schools bad.

The targeting needs to get better aim, and be less indiscriminate.

Reactions: dev553344

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
2 Corinthians 12
7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.

8 For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.

9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Also:

John 9
9 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.

2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?

3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

One shouldn't assume that just because someone is suffering that they deserved it, but rather realize that there is always something greater at work.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Woke tornadoes seem to be targeting the schools as well .
Speaking of woke.

Woman Who Escaped North Korea Compares The ‘Woke’ American Left To What She Fled

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...korea-compares-woke-american-left-fled-video/

Yeonmi Park is a young woman who somehow managed to escape from North Korea and flee to freedom in the United States, only to find that the American left sounds like the regime she fled.

She recently described her time at Columbia University where professors and students railed against capitalism and called for a communist revolution.

WAKE UP AMERICA!

• Wow

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Speaking of woke.

Woman Who Escaped North Korea Compares The ‘Woke’ American Left To What She Fled

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...korea-compares-woke-american-left-fled-video/

Yeonmi Park is a young woman who somehow managed to escape from North Korea and flee to freedom in the United States, only to find that the American left sounds like the regime she fled.

She recently described her time at Columbia University where professors and students railed against capitalism and called for a communist revolution.

WAKE UP AMERICA!
The LORD is our hope and our salvation . This world is tanking faster than ever .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Speaking of woke.

WAKE UP AMERICA!
Yea rather , its WOKE UP AMERIKA . notice the K . there is a reason for SIE K . America aint america , its AMERIKA
now where is the backwards R when you need it .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've seen a couple churches destoyed by tornados and schools too. Seems like they hit a lot of churches and schools. Which seems odd to me, the size of a school or church building is failry small compared to the possible paths that tornados could take. Here's an interesting article on three schools hit by three separate tornados:

A Look Back: Tornadoes didn't spare high schools

Maybe it is a Sign to the community to pay attention of what is happening in those man-made buildings.