Why does God give people over to a reprobate mind?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AGREED.

Like you said, we don't know whether or not someone will be saved. I have been praying for my son, Elijah, to be saved. He once on his own was worshipping and even leading a small group. Then he turned his back on God and says awful awful things I won't repeat. God is not shocked and I don't know if Elijah will ever return bc it looks as if he won't. I want to be wrong and I hurt I feel knowing that he will go to hell if he died today.

It hurts my soul in the deepest way.
So they said, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.” Acts 16:31

Kids go off the path, this is common. When my daughter turned 18, she started dating a bad boy. Wow, it was a rebellious side I had never seen in her, but it was more her bad boy influencing her what to say and do. I was at the end of my rope and I said, "Lord, just take me!" He said, no. Eventually, she realized that he was no good and moved on. We backslide and get off the path and go through dark periods and God brings us back. We have to have that hope. My parents went off the path for their entire lives and came back to the Lord before death. I almost lost hope with my Mom after chipping away at her false beliefs for 30 years: Reincarnation, Astrology, The Universal Energy Force, a smorgasbord of beliefs ... and days before her death, something happenned, God finally got her attention.

• Wow
Reactions: MatthewG

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
He was going to pour out his wrath on those of disobedience… 1,000,000 or so or more Jews died in 70Ad when their temple came down.
ah well there is that i guess, ya
They say the wailing wall is still part of the temple, but I don’t believe that stuff,
ah, how come? Ive been there, and it just oozes ancientness lol
people also say that Jesus will come back once the third temple is built.
well, i guess some ppl do anyway, yes…you do know that Jews are waiting for that literal third temple to be built, right? But imo the text makes it plain enough that that wont be happening; or rather, it might happen, but they will be using stones cut with hands, etc, the same way we got Israel, Inc
Doesn’t make sense to me it only needed to be done once.
you would have to expand upon what “it” is up there, sorry

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
knowing that he will go to hell if he died today.
ah well dunno if this will be any use to you, but according to the Bible he is going to the same place you are, All go to the same place

and you might contemplate what Wisdom is hidden from the wise means, at your “knowing” up there

ntmy btw, im Mark

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praise be to God (Yahweh), and the Lord Jesus Christ, bbyrd009 (mark).