Why don't we say, 'in the name of Mary"?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen.

The Acts skippers are not sheep but goats.
He or she who believes in JESUS shall hear His voice . The love of God is shed upon their hearts . All things are new .
The heart shall love the things of God . Its a wonderful beauty to know the Lord .

Reactions: Truther

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen.

The Acts skippers are not sheep but goats.
Those who skip , omit , twist the things JESUS taught , ARe goats .
I was one once . A hearer only , lost , deceived and headed to the lake of fire .
But praise GOD for His mercy . HE flipped me around and gave me a whole new heart . A heart that would hunger , wear and embrace
the glorious words of truth in that bible .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The thing is , had most churches known me back then , THEY WOULD ALL HAVE BEEN HOLLERING , YE SAVED MAN
GOD is love . YET i was lost in sin .
BB would have thought i was saved cause i could quoate the gospel . I could do good things . BUT I LOVED my SIN .
And most folks had no idea what went on in the dark . JUST like they dont today . IF we want to know if a lamb is a lamb
EXAMINE THE FRUIT . THEY WILL CONFESS and PROFESS JESUS AS THE ONLY WAY , and they would WALK as DID HE .
And their own flesh would they despise .

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He or she who believes in JESUS shall hear His voice . The love of God is shed upon their hearts . All things are new .
The heart shall love the things of God . Its a wonderful beauty to know the Lord .
Yes, and the good sheep shall hear the voice of Jesus, whom had given Peter the keys that he used at Pentecost as he commanded them to obey the Shepherd per Acts 2:38.

Reactions: user

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who skip , omit , twist the things JESUS taught , ARe goats .
I was one once . A hearer only , lost , deceived and headed to the lake of fire .
But praise GOD for His mercy . HE flipped me around and gave me a whole new heart . A heart that would hunger , wear and embrace
the glorious words of truth in that bible .
Here is the fate of the Acts 2:38 skipping goats(and others)....

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left....

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:...

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The thing is , had most churches known me back then , THEY WOULD ALL HAVE BEEN HOLLERING , YE SAVED MAN
GOD is love . YET i was lost in sin .
BB would have thought i was saved cause i could quoate the gospel . I could do good things . BUT I LOVED my SIN .
And most folks had no idea what went on in the dark . JUST like they dont today . IF we want to know if a lamb is a lamb
EXAMINE THE FRUIT . THEY WILL CONFESS and PROFESS JESUS AS THE ONLY WAY , and they would WALK as DID HE .
And their own flesh would they despise .
Yes, and only obeying Acts 2:38 will remit their sins and give them salvation.

They can vainly beg Mary until they are blue in the face with no hope of an answer.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, and only obeying Acts 2:38 will remit their sins and give them salvation.

They can vainly beg Mary until they are blue in the face with no hope of an answer.
Let us be hearers and doers of all things Jesus taught and instructed . Loving all sound biblical doctrine .
Looking out for one another , let us continue to learn and grow in Christ .
The Lord is with the lambs and is our guide . Let us stir one another up by the Holy Ghost and be exhorting
daily . We need our Lord at all times . He is our hope and our salvation .
Let us stay sharp in the scriptures by the Holy Ghost who shall teach us as we ought to know .

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let us be hearers and doers of all things Jesus taught and instructed . Loving all sound biblical doctrine .
Looking out for one another , let us continue to learn and grow in Christ .
The Lord is with the lambs and is our guide . Let us stir one another up by the Holy Ghost and be exhorting
daily . We need our Lord at all times . He is our hope and our salvation .
Let us stay sharp in the scriptures by the Holy Ghost who shall teach us as we ought to know .
Amen

Reactions: amigo de christo

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord speaks to us through the spirit, the Holy Spirit of truth, while the impostor speaks though the spirit of lies and through a living statue of Fatima and many others around the world.

220px-Statue_of_Our_Lady_of_Medjugorje_%28cropped%29.jpg
14795701621_700.jpg

God has placed the operation of the gifts of the spirit for different purpose, and gift of tongues so as to speak to us. Those gifts have not ceased and will continue until he returns and calls us home to be with him. Although seeing a statue speak is quite a sight to behold, this clearly is not Jesus speaking to us, nor is this the gift of tongues in operation.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
220px-Statue_of_Our_Lady_of_Medjugorje_%28cropped%29.jpg
14795701621_700.jpg

God has placed the operation of the gifts of the spirit for different purpose, and gift of tongues so as to speak to us. Those gifts have not ceased and will continue until he returns and calls us home to be with him. Although seeing a statue speak is quite a sight to behold, this clearly is not Jesus speaking to us, nor is this the gift of tongues in operation.
Nothing crazier than watching a Catholic kneeling and chatting to a statue of Mary.
God only knows if she looked like that anyway.
One thing for sure, if you talk about "God's mama" having children after Jesus was born, those Catholics might bend our beak...LOL

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is the name of the only living God. The only name under heaven by which we are saved. The name which the trinity denies, but they don't deny Mary, which is not the real Mary.

If God were triune or if there was a trinity of THREE separate and distinct co-equal, co-eternal and co-existent PERSONS in the Godhead, certainly the Bible should so state somewhere. But since the Bible does NOT so state, or give any SPECIFIC authority for such a belief. MILLIONS are told it is a "MYSTERY" which cannot be explained or fully understood, and must be accepted by faith.

Revelation Chapter 17 is very significant concerning the name "MYSTERY"

Revelation 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

This is the "Mother" from which her "Daughter" denominations came from.

I would suppose there will be an unprecedented move by the pope to set the stage for the coming together of Catholics and Protestants.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If God were triune or if there was a trinity of THREE separate and distinct co-equal, co-eternal and co-existent PERSONS in the Godhead, certainly the Bible should so state somewhere. But since the Bible does NOT so state, or give any SPECIFIC authority for such a belief. MILLIONS are told it is a "MYSTERY" which cannot be explained or fully understood, and must be accepted by faith.

Revelation Chapter 17 is very significant concerning the name "MYSTERY"

Revelation 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

This is the "Mother" from which her "Daughter" denominations came from.

I would suppose there will be an unprecedented move by the pope to set the stage for the coming together of Catholics and Protestants.
The Pope already calls the protestants her daughters.

The apple hasn't fallen far from the tree.

They have not modified the Trin doctrine whatsoever from the RCC version.

They are technically Catholic, as the Catholics also, officially banned Acts 2:38 from their baptism services 1700 years ago.

The protestants also banned Acts 2:38....

This is the truth.

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

They are technically Catholic, as the Catholics also, officially banned Acts 2:38 from their baptism services 1700 years ago.

This is the truth.

With such a widely accepted belief, and millions just going with the flow, the crowd has to be right, right? Well, let's see what Jesus had to say in Matthew 7:13-14, "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."

According to the greatest Teacher ever to walk upon Planet Earth, when it comes to spiritual matters, THE CROWD IS WRONG!

Not one single solitary person in the entire Bible ever used the following terms...

"One God in three persons",
"God the Son",
"God the Holy Ghost" (or Holy Spirit),
"The Holy Trinity"

In fact, the only term that is actually found in a word search is...

"God the Father" = 12 verses found

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With such a widely accepted belief, and millions just going with the flow, the crowd has to be right, right? Well, let's see what Jesus had to say in Matthew 7:13-14, "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."

According to the greatest Teacher ever to walk upon Planet Earth, when it comes to spiritual matters, THE CROWD IS WRONG!

Not one single solitary person in the entire Bible ever used the following terms...

"One God in three persons",
"God the Son",
"God the Holy Ghost" (or Holy Spirit),
"The Holy Trinity"

In fact, the only term that is actually found in a word search is...

"God the Father" = 12 verses found
Awesome post

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is the fate of the Acts 2:38 skipping goats(and others)....

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left....
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:...

2Thess 1:8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
[9] Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Hebrews 5:9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

1Peter 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2Thess 1:8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
which gospel?
1) gospel of the kingdom?

(2) Gospel Of The GRACE Of God?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[9] Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Hebrews 5:9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

1Peter 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
Amen.
The only a way to avoid the judgment of God is to obey Acts 2:38

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This is the truth.

Why is infant baptism so widely accepted? Is it due to these statues of Jesus as a helpless baby in Mary's arms?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why is infant baptism so widely accepted? Is it due to these statues of Jesus as a helpless baby in Mary's arms?
Now that is a really good question.

It seems synonymous with the worship of the baby Jesus in statue relics across Catholicism.

It's as if the average baby is intelligent enough to make that decision(as per the "God/baby").