Why have I been blocked?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Heard about fake news media?

Well, the largest and mightiest and completely successful has been BIBLE PROPAGANDA.

And first on the agenda has been BIBLE COMMISSIONS COMMITTEES AND SOCIETIES, BOARDS AND FORUMS. They are under ONE umbrella, and those that aren't resort under the same umbrella OR DIE a certain death. Internet Bible boards and forums in the 21st century revealed and PROVED this faster and clearer than all times before together.

Bible business has been MOST LUCRATIVE and therefore most SECRETIVE clandestine and seclusive, and therefore MIGHTIEST AND LORDING OVER with merciless and conscienceless audaciousness AUTHORITARIANISM and TERROR.

Only he who has been earmarked from tenderest age ever get into the ranks of these organisations and placed there for ONE PURPOSE: TO FORM THE THINKING of the masses effectively and create the NEW WORLD ORDER UNDER ONE WORLD AUTOCRACY ALREADY RULING THE WHOLE WORLD for most of two centuries!

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Heard about fake news media?

Well, the largest and mightiest and completely successful has been BIBLE PROPAGANDA.

And first on the agenda has been BIBLE COMMISSIONS COMMITTEES AND SOCIETIES, BOARDS AND FORUMS. They are under ONE umbrella, and those that aren't resort under the same umbrella OR DIE a certain death. Internet Bible boards and forums in the 21st century revealed and PROVED this faster and clearer than all times before together.

Bible business has been MOST LUCRATIVE and therefore most SECRETIVE clandestine and seclusive, and therefore MIGHTIEST AND LORDING OVER with merciless and conscienceless audaciousness AUTHORITARIANISM and TERROR.

Only he who has been earmarked from tenderest age ever get into the ranks of these organisations and placed there for ONE PURPOSE: TO FORM THE THINKING of the masses effectively and create the NEW WORLD ORDER UNDER ONE WORLD AUTOCRACY ALREADY RULING THE WHOLE WORLD for most of two centuries!

Can you repost this in the thread that I started Called "New World Order"
It would fit in there fine....hope to see it posted over there. :)
https://www.christianityboard.com/threads/new-world-order.25736/

Thanks Helen

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Can you repost this in the thread that I started Called "New World Order"
It would fit in there fine....hope to see it posted over there. :)
https://www.christianityboard.com/threads/new-world-order.25736/

Thanks Helen

Thanks for the invitation.
Many years ago I - with not much success - started a quarterly magazine in my country. At that time I placed a rather lengthy article in it in which I pointed out the METAMORPHOSIS Roman Catholicisms underwent with regard to its attitude towards Bible Societies round about the change of the nineteenth and twentieth centuries.
Would you like me to bring it over?

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thanks for the invitation.
Many years ago I - with not much success - started a quarterly magazine in my country. At that time I placed a rather lengthy article in it in which I pointed out the METAMORPHOSIS Roman Catholicisms underwent with regard to its attitude towards Bible Societies round about the change of the nineteenth and twentieth centuries.
Would you like me to bring it over?

You can do so as long as it isn't very "anti Catholic" there are already enough anti Catholic threads on these boards.
If it is kind of open ended then thats okay. :)

Did you already post your post #21 over there?
I only just got on to the site just now...so I have no time to look around yet.

Bless you....Helen

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have not been able to reply to posts because a sign keeps coming up saying I have been blocked.

Yet no explanation as to why? Does anyone know?

Stanger

Are you trying to sack the quarterback or the running back that has the football? That might be why you are being blocked.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please, although I don't own this website any more (so no dog is in this fight for me),drop the idea of conspiracy theories. I've heard this time and again, but when I owned this site, I didn't collude with any umbrella organization or secret society. I feel pretty safe to say that with the current owners. :rolleyes:

If the OP or anyone else is having an issue, please post a screenshot of the message. What you interpret as a block may be an incompatibility or technical glitch that needs to be addressed.

Reactions: amadeus and Helen