Why I support the inerrancy of Scripture!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There's a big difference between speaking proudly and speaking knowledgeably. Since I have done my due diligence, I can speak with confidence. And you should appreciate that.
If you only speak one language you have no idea what you're prattling on about...it's all just a head job....purely cognitive. You lack the ability to see laterally in this matter....an ability only derived from the knowledge (experience) of another language.

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If you only speak one language you have no idea what you're prattling on about...it's all just a head job....purely cognitive. You lack the ability to see laterally in this matter....an ability only derived from the knowledge (experience) of another language.

I happen to speak more than one language!:D

Reactions: Jim B

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I happen to speak more than one language!:D
Then you will understand the limitations often imposed when translating from one language to another in modern times but particularly when it comes to intent and a culture removed in time.

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Please tell me your understanding.
Sure. God's Spirit impresses people to record certain events......and they record it according to their cultural understanding ie, through the lens of how they see and what they experience.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sure. God's Spirit impresses people to record certain events......and they record it according to their cultural understanding ie, through the lens of how they see and what they experience.
This is the bogus liberal understanding of divine inspiration. But it does not work that way, since God is not limited by any cultural constraints. The Bible was written for all people in all ages and all languages, regardless of there culture. "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God".

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is the bogus liberal understanding of divine inspiration. But it does not work that way, since God is not limited by any cultural constraints. The Bible was written for all people in all ages and all languages, regardless of there culture. "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God".
Of course, no cultural constraints......I suppose God uses the languages and culture of angels??
You do come up with some self defeating nonsensical stuff Enoch!

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Similar new topic to check out.

/