Why , is there not more than ONE PLAN of Salvation ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dan p

Mar 26, 2009
Hi to all and Many say that there is only one PLAN of salvation , and do all believe this ?

Yes , and release more than anger and have called me many names and have closed their minds to even consider the following ..

#1 , Many in the OT were saved by Faith , that Required Obedience in different ways as Heb 11 , reveals .

#2 , The Second way and Plan that God has is the New Covenant where Israel is the Recipient .and this what the New Covenant is implemented as referenced in Ezek 36:38 !!

A, In verse 25 , they will be cleanse by Baptism
B , They will be given a new heart .
C , A New Spirit
D , Take out the stony heart and given a heart of flesh

#3 , But today , we are saved by Grace ( Eph 2:8 ) we are SEALED by the Holy Spirit and God lives in us .
We are seated in the Heavenlies to today , Eph 1:3 !

We are a part of Christ and complete in Him , The Body of Christ .

#4 , The Third way of salvation will be in the Millennium where the Abrahamic Covenant kicks in for Gentiles Only !

The Jews in the Millennium will be Kings and Priests in the Millennium and do not need salvation .

The question is , How will GENTILES be saved in the Millennium ??

I have written 4 ways that people have been saved , since Genesis , so what say you ??

dan p

Vengle

Sep 22, 2011
Ohio
Hi to all and Many say that there is only one PLAN of salvation , and do all believe this ?

Yes , and release more than anger and have called me many names and have closed their minds to even consider the following ..

#1 , Many in the OT were saved by Faith , that Required Obedience in different ways as Heb 11 , reveals .

#2 , The Second way and Plan that God has is the New Covenant where Israel is the Recipient .and this what the New Covenant is implemented as referenced in Ezek 36:38 !!

C , A New Spirit

#3 , But today , we are saved by Grace ( Eph 2:8 ) we are SEALED by the Holy Spirit and God lives in us .

#4 , The Third way of salvation will be in the Millennium where the Abrahamic Covenant kicks in for Gentiles Only !

The Jews in the Millennium will be Kings and Priests in the Millennium and do not need salvation .

I have written 4 ways that people have been saved , since Genesis , so what say you ??

dan p

Romans 6:16 "Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?"

Romans 16:26 "But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:"

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
Typical.

God doesn't have to have ANY plan for salvation (He could have just let us all rot) but since He did provide one there are always those who say that isn't good enough and they torture scripture and logic in making up their own way.

dan p

Mar 26, 2009
Typical.

God doesn't have to have ANY plan for salvation (He could have just let us all rot) but since He did provide one there are always those who say that isn't good enough and they torture scripture and logic in making up their own way.

Hi , so that means that the scripture I used is false to you ??

So , then present a rebuttal of what I have written and explain what all the verses that I used are false ??

So , if no respond , than you have no answer ??

dan p

Vengle

Sep 22, 2011
Ohio
It means that it is the one plan of salvation by the ransom of Christ which allowed God to recognize our faith because he is a God of wonderful grace.

You just refuse to see it is all part of the one and the same gloriously merciful love shown us of the Father.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

C , A New Spirit

dan p

Man this is confused reasoning!! There is only one way to be saved....God saves!

Trying to second guess God is futile.

dan p

Mar 26, 2009
Man this is confused reasoning!! There is only one way to be saved....God saves!

Trying to second guess God is futile.

Hi , and you will say how Gentiles will be saved in the Millennium ?

Do you believe in the Millennium ??

I am always right , just tried 10,000 others WAYS that did not work , DAN P

IanLC

Encounter Team
Mar 22, 2011
North Carolina
I do not know of the Millennium. All I know is that Jesus the Christ will reign as King over the Universe. I believe firmly though that we are saved by the blood of Jesus through the grace of God and we have faith to believe in it. I believe there is one way to God and salvation and that is through Jesus!

John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

dan p

Mar 26, 2009
I do not know of the Millennium. All I know is that Jesus the Christ will reign as King over the Universe. I believe firmly though that we are saved by the blood of Jesus through the grace of God and we have faith to believe in it. I believe there is one way to God and salvation and that is through Jesus!

John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

Hi , and there will be plenty of Gentiles in the Millennium , so How will Gentiles be saved in the Millennium ??

Try Rom 11 , it will be a big help , dan p

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
All people born during the millennium (or unsaved surviving it) will have to do it the old fashioned way, via the sacrifice at the Temple (see Ezekiel's 4th Temple).

dan p

Mar 26, 2009
All people born during the millennium (or unsaved surviving it) will have to do it the old fashioned way, via the sacrifice at the Temple (see Ezekiel's 4th Temple).

Hi , and all should read Rom 11:, where Gentiles are grafted into the Olive Tree , for this how the Abrahamic Covenant will be implemented and Zech 8:23 will be Fulfilled , during the Millennium , dan p

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
No, Israel is saved apart from the Gentiles at that time, they are a special case as God's favored people and during the Millennium they are the Priests before God.

dan p

Mar 26, 2009
No, Israel is saved apart from the Gentiles at that time, they are a special case as God's favored people and during the Millennium they are the Priests before God.

Hi , and Israel is saved by the New Covenant at the end of Tribulation , as Israel enters the 1000 reign of Christ or what is called the Millennium , for God has never given a Covenant to the Body of Christ .

Entering with the Israel are the Gentiles who are called the Sheep and Goats .

The Goats go into everlasting punishment , Matt 25:41-46 and the Sheep Gentiles enter the Kingdom , Matt 25:34-40

dan p

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You are talking of the Sheep plan and the Goat plan. Do animals really have a plan of salvation?

Scriptures please!

dan p

Mar 26, 2009
You are talking of the Sheep plan and the Goat plan. Do animals really have a plan of salvation?

Scriptures please!

Hi , and just check Matt 25:30 where Sheep/Probaton and look at Strong's G4263 !!

And G2055 for Goat/Eriphon !!

I wonder why the Holy Spirit used in Rev 22:27 , it is called the LAMB'S book of life ?? Is that book a real LAMB ??

In verse 22 , why is Jesus called a LAMB , and here I thought He was just a man !!

In Rev 5:6 , it says " stood a LAMB as it had been slain " , so was it a LAMB or a Man ??

dan p