1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Why Islam Is NOT A Religion Of Peace

Discussion in 'Inter-Faith Discussion' started by Amos Ministries, Apr 15, 2021.

Tags:
  1. ByGraceThroughFaith

ByGraceThroughFaith Active Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United Kingdom
    This DEMONIC religion is from Ishmael, and this is what the Bible says of him

"He shall be a wild donkey of a man, his hand against everyone and everyone’s hand against him, and he shall dwell over against all his kinsmen.”
    Genesis 16:12

[email protected] likes this.
  2. Truman the Levite

Truman the Levite Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Canada
    Our father is Noah. :)

3. ByGraceThroughFaith

ByGraceThroughFaith Active Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United Kingdom
    This does not mean that non believers are our *brothers". It is never used in this way in the New Testament

4. Truman the Levite

Faith:
    Christian
    Canada
    I am commanded by our Lord to love my neighbor as myself.

5. Amazed@grace

[email protected] Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    "Clubbed him over the head with the gospel."

Hidden In Him likes this.
  6. amigo de christo

amigo de christo Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    No , its abraham and its according to the promise .
    The flesh profits nothing . It dont matter if one was born a jew or gentile
    what matters is , Are they born again . And as YOU KNOW , YES YOU KNOW , only those whose faith is in JESUS
    are born again .
    Did you know that John even says , HE who believes not that JESUS is the SON of GOD , is of that spirit of anti Christ .
    They dont bring our gospel . The abraham accord built by men is a LIE and one from hell itself .
    FOR if even the jews cannot KNOW GOD or Have salvation lest they profess JESUS as MESSIAH , SON OF GOD , SAVOIR
    then rest assured no other religion can either . I have come to shut down the all inclusive lie that
    all religions serve the same GOD . And the abraham accord lie which is of the inclusive lie .
    May my words and my final words be , CONFESS YE JESUS and beleive from the heart that GOD rose him from the dead
    or ONLY the wrath of GOD abides .
    I am going out on the original gospel not matter if it is politically incorrect to do so . And if the cost
    be even my death , THEN SO BE IT . Be encouraged , but know and understand i will have no part of this end time lie .
    Not saying you do . But just saying .

Marvelloustime likes this.
  7. amigo de christo

amigo de christo Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    This is a good solid point .
    So let us treat our neighbor as we would want to be treated .
    KNOWING JESUS is the only means to attain salvation , and that any other means is only a road to peridtion .
    WE oughta love our neighbor and TELL THEM they must confess JESUS in order to be saved .
    Muslims dont even believe He is the SON of GOD . That be of the spirit of anti christ .
    SO lets do unto our neighbors as we would have done unto us . AINT WE HAPPY SOMEONE TOLD US ABOUT CHRIST .
    NOW GO and DO LIKEWISE . This new way of evangelizing aint loving anyone to GOD . Its hugging everyone to hell .
    LET US PUT the one true gospel forefront again and leave not the good works undone .

Marvelloustime likes this.
  8. Amazed@grace

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    What of his three sons?

9. Amazed@grace

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Abraham, yes.

When referring to Noah he's reckoning back to the flood that wiped all life from earth save for Noah and his family while forgetting the sire blood of Noah.

amigo de christo likes this.
  10. Truman the Levite

Faith:
    Christian
    Canada

11. Amazed@grace

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Oh, look. Someone must have clobbered him over the head with the gospel.

Truman the Levite likes this.
  12. Truman the Levite

Faith:
    Christian
    Canada
    All I'm saying is to be sensitive to the Lord's leading.
    As I stood outside my house today, singing about Yeshua HaMachiach, with my payots in full view, my Muslim neighbor walked by, 5 feet from me.
    We traded glances and nodded heads.
    If I had jumped in front of him and started telling him about how wrong was about his religion and Yeshua, it would probably be some time before he brought us some more of whatever it was his family brought us to eat before.
    By the way, whatever it was, it was amazing! :)

13. Curtis

Curtis Active Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    There’s no prohibition in Christianity of self defense.

Jesus told the apostles it was
    There’s no prohibition of self defense for Christians.

When Jesus was about to ascend to heaven, He told the apostles it was time to get some swords:

Luk 22:35 And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing.

Luk 22:36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one

22:38 And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.

And Romans 13 shows that God authorizes fighting against evil doers:

Rom 13:3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:

Rom 13:4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.

God has always authorized rulers and governments to fight against evil doers, with laws, judges, police, and to fight wars when necessary to stop evil.

The difference is Islam calls for violence to forcibly convert to Islam, or die, which has nothing to do with self defense..

NayborBear likes this.