Why Islam Is NOT A Religion Of Peace

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven't had a Muslim friend, but my sons have. I've sorta gotten to know him over the years and in a way, I love him like a son. I respect him. His parents are nice. We've had two prior Muslim families as neighbors that have come and gone. My son extended his hand of friendship to them and I soon learned that they were kind, caring people. Who could really cook!
Our current Muslim neighbors, who live 30 yards from where I'm sitting, are refugees from war-torn Syria. They have several beautiful children and are friendly. I can't imagine being bombed out of my home.
BTW I watch him go and come home from work every day. He is really trying. And he doesn't worship idols or demons. I ask God to give him a deeper revelation of who Isa is. If and when this happens, he'll be what I call a happnin' dude! :)
What do we think JESUS would have said to the muslim . What do we think paul would have said .
The gospel . Jesus must be told unto the lost of this world .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All I know is that God, along with His word, is awesome beyond my understanding and I don't believe He has a plan B. I think that somehow, there are pieces to the puzzle that I don't see. He recently inspired me to write this:
No one can understand the full extent of Your sovereign plan.
No one can comprehend the good and evil that You send.

Love God, love each other, keep it simple, and don't be stupid! - message to self.

Yeshua Hamashiach, Savior of the Nations! :)
SO now let us examine the word Love . Love desires none to perish . JESUS , thus , would be preached unto the lost .
Jesus once told the pharisees , ye tithe mint and all manner of herb , yet have omitted the weighter things of the law
such as mercy love , judgment . now these things ought you to have done without leaving the other undone .
SO now i say unto this generation . Ye preach of doing good unto others , of love , yet ye omit the dire necessity of having
to KNOW JESUS , ye omit the gospel which saves . now the good works ye ought to have done WITHOUT LEAVING the far greater necessity
undone . For if we do much good unto a soul and have many good works , yet leave that soul in the depths of darkness
by not pointing them to the only salvation in Christ , we have doomed ourselves and those whom we left in darkness .

Reactions: Marvelloustime