why Living for world fame and money will destroy you. warnings from god.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jul 22, 2020
melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Why social media or any outlet to do with social media or you tube or filming with destroy your life and not only your life all your life even your soul.
You live for god truthfully you never give into this world by money or fame for this world because it will destroy you completely.
Listen to me brethren This world is satans domain we don't live for fame or money because god has us in our hearts we would rather live for god then live for this world for one second or minute.

money is the root of all evil and we all know it.
so is world fame and staying on this world for that fame can make way for demons to get into our lives without us noticing it.
we need to avoid the world and live for god privately from the world without the world seeing us there or knowing who we are with god will be better off then the world knowing you and staying on this world with that fame and money.
if one day the time comes everyone figures out who I am with god it will never be for the world. it will be from my heart only for god and for people living in this world.
I don't live for this world I live for god.amen and amen.
if will leave this world the very moment everyone figures out who I am with god.
I will leave this world and turn my back on all darkness of this world.
Jesus is coming with me forever to the all the next worlds I shall go to.
with my spirit. I will live forever because my heart aligns with god.
and No I don't live for what the world says about to church building each day.
I hold Jesus every second of the day with me in my heart.
we as people individually are the church to him not the building .
when I say I will live forever I mean my spirit not my physical body.
my physical body will be dust .
by the time I leave this world my spirit will live on forever.
you stay on this world for fame or money then you have automatically given into the world and satan.
You leave this world and have nothing to do with it and give your hearts to god and live for him each day you will live forever.
do not do what the worlds conforms you to do if the kingdom of god is in your hearts truthfully. don't follow the crowd .be one of a kind with christ because he chooses us individually for who we are and loves us .
I have given my heart to god in re submitting my love back to him forever I leave this world with him eternally in my arms and he will live in me forever.
I don't want anything what this world offers...not money and not fame.
I only want Jesus!!!!