Why not Everyone will be Saved

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

FaithWillDo

Mar 1, 2023
Fort Collins, CO, USA
www.greatmysteryofchrist.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What exactly are you asking?

Thanks for responding Joe. I love the fresh revelation Father has been giving me since I stopped consulting the bible. These revelations have transformed my thinking and has been impacting the way I live my life. Highly recommend hearing directly from the Spirit of Christ without the bible.
It might be a too big of a task to take on for some.
Dear 12question,
Yes, but don't forget about what Paul said:

2Tim 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Joe

12question

Dec 9, 2023
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
All scripture is given by inspiration of God
I would add, all Dinine revelation is given by inspiration of God. All Divine dreams and visions are given by inspiration of God.

Like many people have experienced, I love receiving things by inspiration of my God. I love receiving wisdom, discernment, prophecy as I'm being moved by the Spirit of God.

Last edited:

12question

Dec 9, 2023
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness
I'd agree with Paul, that it is profitable for certain things. Again, profitable but not essential.

Milk is profitable but it isn't essential. There are so many other foods provided by God for us to survive and grow into a complete human.

Scripture, like milk has become so limited. It may keep us alive but does not provide the mature person with all the nutrients needed to live a full life.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a false doctrine that teaches all people will be saved, that a good and loving God would not allow any to perish. They come up with many ideas of how this can happen, that after a cleansing period such as another false doctrine, Purgatory, God will free sinners and let them get to heaven, or that there will be multiple raptures so that people will have another opportunity to choose God or another path to Him. So but the Bible doesnt teach this, it tells us clearly there is only one path...

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

And He will separate the sheep (saints) from the goats (wicked) at His coming...
Matthew 25:32-34
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

And only the saints will be taken to heaven to be in the Kingdom where Christ has prepared a place for them...
John 14:1-3
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

So we see that the Kingdom is only for the saints, the chosen, the elect, but the Bible also calls them a remnant...
Revelation 12:17
And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ

And we find the following also...
Romans 9:27
Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:

So not all shall be saved, but lets look further into this..
Reminds me of those bikers who traveled through radical Islam territory to "prove" theirs is a religion of peace:

FaithWillDo

Mar 1, 2023
Fort Collins, CO, USA
www.greatmysteryofchrist.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'd agree with Paul, that it is profitable for certain things. Again, profitable but not essential.

Milk is profitable but it isn't essential. There are so many other foods provided by God for us to survive and grow into a complete human.

Scripture, like milk has become so limited. It may keep us alive but does not provide the mature person with all the nutrients needed to live a full life.
Dear 12question,
Read the verse again. Scripture is given so that the man of God may be perfect. Perfect means to be converted and spiritually matured. Understanding the truth taught by scripture is necessary according to Paul.
Joe

PGS11

Jun 7, 2011
Winnipeg
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes but the gospel was meant to be preached in hope not fear . Fear is the opposite of hope so are you putting fear in people to come to God then your using fear to get people to stay is that how God wants it?They are not learning anything Its not how the Gospel should be preached . Hope is the essence of our faith. Hope is central to Christianity.All our hope is in Jesus.Some just get completely focused on who is going to hell preaching damnation rather than hope driving people away missing the message of the gospel which is the Good News that the Savior has come and that Jesus has died for all your sins and that death no longer holds you because you to can now be raised up in Jesus.