Why not Everyone will be Saved

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

FaithWillDo

Mar 1, 2023
Fort Collins, CO, USA
www.greatmysteryofchrist.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mankind was made spiritually marred, so God made another, new man, that is not spiritually marred or subject to vanity. ( CREATED AFTER GOD IN RIGHTEOUSNESS AND TRUE HOLINESS)

Ephesians 4:24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

God is the potter, having power over the clay, and of the SAME LUMP, to make one unto honour, and ANOTHER, unto dishonour.

That is the testimony also, that if a man purges himself from these ( from unbelief-dishonour) he shall be meet for the Masters use and PREPARED, unto EVERY GOOD WORK.

Romans 9:21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

2 Timothy 2:20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.

2 Timothy 2:21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

All mankind believes in lies to be of their father the devil or believes in the truth, to be of God....

2 Thessalonians 2:13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:
Dear gordon7,
It still sounds like you believe in man's work and that mankind has the ability to decide if they will be a vessel of honor (the Elect/First Fruits) or a vessel of dishonor. Is that the case? Or do you believe, as I have been presenting, that the Elect are Christ's workmanship and that He alone decides who will be a vessel of honor or a vessel of dishonor?

Eph 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: 5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, 6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

Eph 1:11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

2Tim 1:9 who did save us, and did call with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace, that was given to us in Christ Jesus, before the times of the ages…

Rom 9:11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth.

Mankind has no ability to choose which vessel Christ will make them. But by the sure Word of God, we know that Christ will save all mankind before the ages come to an end.

Joe

Reactions: 12question

12question

Dec 9, 2023
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Dear gordon7,
It still sounds like you believe in man's work and that mankind has the ability to decide if they will be a vessel of honor (the Elect/First Fruits) or a vessel of dishonor. Is that the case? Or do you believe, as I have been presenting, that the Elect are Christ's workmanship and that He alone decides who will be a vessel of honor or a vessel of dishonor?

Eph 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: 5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, 6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

Eph 1:11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

2Tim 1:9 who did save us, and did call with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace, that was given to us in Christ Jesus, before the times of the ages…

Rom 9:11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth.

Mankind has no ability to choose which vessel Christ will make them. But by the sure Word of God, we know that Christ will save all mankind before the ages come to an end.

Joe
I'm not sure if I could have put that better.

And the icing on the cake....
'we know that Christ will save all mankind before the ages come to an end.'

The blood of the sacrificial Lamb of God has removed all sin of ALL mankind.

And there is more. Creatures in ALL creations will experience this and the life in His blood will give never ending life to ALL for the glory and pleasure of the Creators.

The irresistible beauty of the Creators, Their love, Their mercy and grace will have everyone before Their thrones repentant, desiring mercy and reconciliation.

Oh what a moment when Father extends His loving kindness to ALL. This will have to be the greatest reunion of all time. Us with our loved ones. Angels with their once departed fellow angels.

I can't wait to see this event. It's sooo exciting! Though I have seen it in a vision, I know this is only like looking through frosted glass, in comparison.

FaithWillDo

Mar 1, 2023
Fort Collins, CO, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not sure if I could have put that better.

And the icing on the cake....
'we know that Christ will save all mankind before the ages come to an end.'

The blood of the sacrificial Lamb of God has removed all sin of ALL mankind.

And there is more. Creatures in ALL creations will experience this and the life in His blood will give never ending life to ALL for the glory and pleasure of the Creators.

The irresistible beauty of the Creators, Their love, Their mercy and grace will have everyone before Their thrones repentant, desiring mercy and reconciliation.

Oh what a moment when Father extends His loving kindness to ALL. This will have to be the greatest reunion of all time. Us with our loved ones. Angels with their once departed fellow angels.

I can't wait to see this event. It's sooo exciting! Though I have seen it in a vision, I know this is only like looking through frosted glass, in comparison.
Dear 12question,
I just wanted to say that the blood of Christ "will" (still future) remove all the sin of all mankind by the end of the final age. This is when all mankind will be converted and will be "in Christ". Until a person is converted, they are not covered by His blood.

Christ earned the keys to death and hell at the cross and now has the legal authority to resurrect all mankind from grave. But those who remain unconverted when they die are not saved nor are their sins covered by Christ's blood.

In the final age, the "lost" who are in the Lake of Fire, will be judged by the Law and will suffer the penalty of death for their sins. However, because of Christ's love and mercy, He will freely give them the Early Rain of the Spirit BEFORE they perish. With the Early Rain, the person will have faith in Christ. With this faith, the pathway for Christ to come to them and pour out the Latter Rain will be made straight. After they are converted, they will be "in Christ" and His blood will cover their sins. The new child of God will then be gathered up to heaven and the child of the devil will remain in the Lake of Fire to perish.

Christ will not rest from His work until the last person who has ever lived is converted. This is His ongoing work.

Joe

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Who are the we?

12question

Dec 9, 2023
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I just wanted to say that the blood of Christ "will" (still future) remove all the sin of all mankind by the end of the final age. This is when all mankind will be converted and will be "in Christ". Until a person is converted, they are not covered by His blood.
Thanks for you perspective. When writing the post I first put 'will' then change it to 'has'. I was looking from the future looking back. You are correct, looking from the present looking forward, Christ's blood will.

And again, the greatest part to me is the restoration, redemption, reconciliation of ALL whom They have created.

God be praised always and without end because They deserve this.

Reactions: FaithWillDo

gordon7

Mar 21, 2023
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Country
Ireland
Who are the we?
God does all after HIs own will, the we is those who believe in His counsel, His will.

Then there are those who follow after their own lusts, and the teachers they hear ( instead of Christ our teacher) teach them to reject SOUND DOCTRINE...

Ephesians 1:11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

2 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

Reactions: Cassandra

gordon7

Mar 21, 2023
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Country
Ireland
We are saved by all scripture not some, and all scripture is ensample of being holy, in belief, or unholy in unbelief.

Faith is given to every man to believe in righteousness and do righteousness, or to deceive our own selves by hearing a doctrine to not be doers. ( false and attempted to be added to scripture.)

Look below to SEE EXACTLY, WHAT DECEIVING IS...

Philippians 3:17 Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have US for an ENSAMPLE.
18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
19 WHOSE END IS DESTRUCTION, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, WHO MIND EARTHLY THINGS)

2 Timothy 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

Titus 1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto UNTO EVERY GOOD WORK REPROBATE.

James 1:22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

2 John 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

gordon7

Mar 21, 2023
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Country
Ireland
Is that not why few are saved, because love has gone cod and men are lovers OF THEIR OWN SELVES/INIQUITY ABOUND. ( many false prophets have risen to do their job, TO DECEIVE MANY/ when men are UNHOLY IN UNBELIEF COVETTING IN BOASTING PRIDE)..

Psalm 92:5 O Lord, how great are thy works! and thy thoughts are very deep.
6 A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this.
7 When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever:

Matthew 13:40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

2 Timothy 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

12question

Dec 9, 2023
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
many false prophets have risen to do their job, TO DECEIVE MANY
God Himself is sometimes behind deception coming from His presence into this world of ours. In fact He has been known to authorise deception. Now that's one that caught me by surprise.

But anyway you probably knew that. Just that I can be a bit slow sometimes.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not sure what you mean here. Are you referring to the angels who left with Satan?

FaithWillDo

Mar 1, 2023
Fort Collins, CO, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who are the we?
Dear face2face,
The "we" are the Elect. They are the heirs who will receive the reward of having life during the ages and the honor of reigning with Christ over the "lost" in the final age. In the farming analogy, the Elect are called the First Fruits of the harvest of mankind (the early portion). The main harvest of mankind will occur at year's end which will come at the end of the final age.

Exo 34:22 And thou shalt observe the feast of weeks, of the firstfruits of wheat harvest, and the feast of ingathering at the year's end.

Christ will not leave any of His crop to rot in the field as most believe. He has a plan to make a full and complete harvest and nothing can stop Him from completing this work.

The two scriptures below apply to the balance of mankind who were not chosen to be saved early with the Elect. They were not blessed but they will still be saved:

1Cor 3:13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. 14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he (the Elect) shall receive a reward. 15 If any man's work shall be burned, he (the rest of mankind) shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire (Lake of Fire).

Mat 23:23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law: justice, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

When Christ judges the balance of mankind in the Lake of Fire (symbol of judgment, not literal fire), He will not omit "justice, mercy and faith".

The penalty of sin is death, but before the "lost" perish by Christ's judgment, Christ will have mercy upon them. His mercy will come to them by the Early Rain of the Spirit which will give each person "faith". With this faith, the pathway for Christ to "come again" will be made straight. When He comes to them, Christ will pour out the Latter Rain of the Spirit which will birth a new child of God. The child of God is sinless and will not be judged. After the child is born, Christ will gather them up to heaven. The child of the devil will remain in the Lake of Fire for destruction. This satisfies justice.

By the end of the final age, this scripture will be testified to be true:

1Tim 2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior; 4 who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; 6 who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Joe

Last edited:

FaithWillDo

Mar 1, 2023
Fort Collins, CO, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I would've definitely said the same as you up until 2 years ago.

But once you've seen something amazing, you can't unsee it.

You're welcome
Dear 12question,
It is good to find another believer on the forum who understands that Christ will actually complete the mission His Father gave Him to save the world.

You said that two years ago Christ opened your eyes to this truth. I'm just curious, what else did the Lord show you at that time? When the Lord heals a believer's spiritual blindness, there is much to "see".

Did you see the Abomination of Desolation?

Mat 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand. 16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: (because the judgment of the Day of the Lord is coming).

Joe

Last edited:

FaithWillDo

Mar 1, 2023
Fort Collins, CO, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who are the we?
Dear face2face,
I wanted to make one more point which may be why you asked the question in the first place. The "we also" in verse 11 is in contrast to the "all things" mentioned in verse 10.

Here is the full scripture:

Eph 1:10 as a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth. 11 In him we also have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of him who works all things according to the counsel of his will,

Verse 10 is talking about when the fullness of time occurs and all mankind is saved. This happens at the end of the final age when the full and final harvest of mankind is brought into the Kingdom of Heaven. That is what "all things" is referencing. In verse 11, Paul separates out the Elect from that final group of "all things" because they were saved earlier and were chosen to be the heirs.

This verse also applies to that time:

Acts 3:20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: 21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Here is what one of the holy prophets said:

Isa 45:22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. 23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, that unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Paul restated this scripture below:

Phi 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee shall bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11 and that every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Joe

Last edited:

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Dear face2face,
I wanted to make one more point which may be why you asked the question in the first place. The "we also" in verse 11 is in contrast to the "all things" mentioned in verse 10.

Here is the full scripture:

Eph 1:10 as a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth. 11 In him we also have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of him who works all things according to the counsel of his will,

Verse 10 is talking about when the fullness of time occurs and all mankind is saved. This happens at the end of the final age when the full and final harvest of mankind is brought into the Kingdom of Heaven. That is what "all things" is referencing. In verse 11, Paul separates out the Elect from that final group of "all things" because they were saved earlier and were chosen to be the heirs.

This verse also applies to that time:

Acts 3:20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: 21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Here is what one of the holy prophets said:

Isa 45:22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. 23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, that unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Paul restated this scripture below:

Phi 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee shall bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11 and that every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Joe
What will be the cost of restoring all things?
Tares? Goats? 5 Foolish Virgins etc etc...
Seems like you have the same infection as others in this forum.
F2F

Reactions: Cassandra

12question

Dec 9, 2023
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Dear 12question,
It is good to find another believer on the forum who understands that Christ will actually complete the mission His Father gave Him to save the world.

You said that two years ago Christ opened your eyes to this truth. I'm just curious, what else did the Lord show you at that time? When the Lord heals a believer's spiritual blindness, there is much to "see".

Did you see the Abomination of Desolation?

Mat 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand. 16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: (because the judgment of the Day of the Lord is coming).

Joe
No, nothing about that. Maybe I'll ask Them about it.

gordon7

Mar 21, 2023
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Country
Ireland
God Himself is sometimes behind deception coming from His presence into this world of ours. In fact He has been known to authorise deception. Now that's one that caught me by surprise.

But anyway you probably knew that. Just that I can be a bit slow sometimes.
God is the Spirit of truth and then there is another spirit of error. ( deception.)

The truth deceives nobody, who follows truth, but it deceives the liar, as they put the spirit of error as their truth.

FaithWillDo

Mar 1, 2023
Fort Collins, CO, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What will be the cost of restoring all things?
Tares? Goats? 5 Foolish Virgins etc etc...
Seems like you have the same infection as others in this forum.
F2F
Dear face2face,
The cost? The cost is the suffering and death of Christ on the cross plus His spiritual work that He is presently performing under the New Covenant. There is no other cost because mankind cannot contribute anything toward their own salvation.

Secondly, the tares, goats and Foolish Virgins represent the children of the devil who will all perish in the Lake of Fire. But before they perish, Christ's spiritual work of conversion under the New Covenant will give them a new birth as a child of God.

This is conversion:

Jer 18:4 And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it.

The clay is mankind. Christ is the Potter.

Isa 64:8 But now, O LORD, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand.

The original vessel will be destroyed and made into a new vessel. Since Christ is the Potter, it is 100% His work to perform. Clay has no ability to make itself into anything. And since the salvation/conversion of all mankind is solely the work of Christ to complete, it is certain to be accomplished.

Isa 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Dan 4:35 And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing; and he doeth according to his will in the army of the heavens, and among the inhabitants of the earth; and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

Why do you believe Christ will fail to save all mankind? I would really like for you to present your reasons.

For every reason you might give though, I can show you a scripture that contradicts your answer.

Where is your faith to believe what Christ has spoken and recorded in scripture? Have you no faith at all?

1Tim 2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior; 4 who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; 6 who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Joe