Why Not, "Just Jesus"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Who else can give us all we need, in whom is our salvation.

Is not Jesus the truth?, as their not life in Him? , Is He not the way? so why do christians forever spend there time trying to find other ways.

What can church do for you that Jesus can not,
What has man to offer that Christ cannot provide,
Is our salvation in man or Jesus.
Is it based on what you know or what Christ did,
Is man greater than God or is God greater than man,
Who made whom,
If the world could not contain the works that Jesus did in the short time He was here what makes man think He can stick all the works and wisdom of God in one book and a few CD's.
What ever happened to man and Jesus, is He, Jesus not the true Shepherd, are we who know His voice not His, so why do we prefer following men to Jesus.

All I know is He must be my First Love, and if I have to walk this world alone with Him than so it must be, and in the end I will be alone with Him on judgement day,no one to back me up. no works of my own to show, no excuses for anything I did, yet He will know me and I will know Him, for He is Lord no one else will do.

And when the world sinks in to the darkness that is coming, when we loose all we have, I will still have everything I need fo I will still have Jesus.

In all His Love