why the world isss

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ForYou

Jan 21, 2008
To answer the most asked question in my own way would be thisWhy is this world the way it is? Filled with depression, death, suffering, unfairness? Why would the all knowing, optiment God create a world like this?I know many would say if I could be God for one day I would take all the suffering, depression, hatred etc out of the word! I would make it perfect filled with love and freedom! Did you know God created that world originally? God made this world PERFECT "God saw all the he made, and it was very good" There was no DEATH, or HATRED etc. He allowed "us" to choose to live for him! Why give us this choice? Think of it like this, We as humans want to be loved by somebody on their own will, God wanted the same thing. He wanted our love because we wanted to give our love!We went against God. Sin is what changed this perfect world. Sin is something God can not stand, his justice will not allow it to go unpunished, and this sin causes spiritual death. When sin entered the world, it was not perfect and cursed our world. It lead to hard work, list, cruelty, etc! We today continue to live in sin, this is why the world is suffering! We must accept responsibilty you can't really think that you doing nothing will pay off?You probably thinking well now we are just doomed forever right? Well guess what this is where the main man Jesus Christ comes and dies for us! He explained the truth about the LORD. Jesus is the only way for us to have our sins forgiven, and have an amazing relationship with God, which pays off in the end and live eternally next to our Father. " But God demostrated His own love toward us, in that while we are sinners, Christ died for us" (Romans) Jesus said " I am the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father except through me" ( John)There is hope!God will restore this paradise though, There will be no suffering, or evil. We will spend eternity exploring GOD's creations. How amazing!!! We will praise God in heaven, He is worthy!Remember to accept the forgivness God gives us! Repents of our wrong doings! So we can have our wonderful relationship with God! Rememer God's promise. "God so loved the world he gave his one and only Son, the whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life" John 3:16 Trust him! This is no fairy tale!The choice is yours to accept his gift or to deny it, If you reject the father, he will reject your name from Heaven. We will be appointed to see Gods face and to be judged before him, no mater if you believe in him or not.You are no longer viewed as a sinner by God, he now see srighteousness in you! "Therfore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things have passed away; behold, all things become new"