Why would God bother?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lunar

Nov 23, 2007
(univac;55308)
How would you determine that assurance ? so I may be trusted to enter your house
Well, if you offered some sort of reasonable pretense, like that you were there to fix my plumbing or to install an appliance.(univac)
If I had no assurance while trying to enter your house? Would you prevent me from coming in? What would your reaction be against me?
I would probably not trust you and politely refuse you.

Shornaal

May 20, 2008
How is this even relevant since God has locked us into his "house" and forced upon us his rules, that's not about trust since we can't leave even if we want to.

univac

May 29, 2008
Trust is the reason, Yes Trust that’s why we live in a materialised state. ( liquidation of man kind).We have a Choice to love God with all our hearts mind soul and strength and love our neighbour like you love yourself, this is the will of our Father who is in heaven for us. For lord Jesus Paid the ramson, for our liquidation and holds the keys for our transformation from material being to a immaterial being. From flesh to spirit. From death to eternal life. Where all light is gathered together to create more light in the universe, The meaning of life is the creation of light within the space of God in one body and one mind. The earth is a farm yard for the harvest of light, For we are all cells and the intention is to generate and exceed .As Gases are generated from liquids as solids are made from residue (oxidization) of both.Meaning reconciliation creation Teaching guidance choice destination

Alanforchrist

Dec 25, 2007
(Lunar;52277)
A simple question.God, supposedly, is a being of infinite power and wisdom. What reason would he have to concern himself with creating a physical universe, and in particular, people? Why did he bother?
Revelation 4: 11, says "All things were created for His pleasure".God has great pleasure in blessing his people with, Health wealth and abundant life.You were created to enjoy a wonderful relationship with a wonderful God who loves you.

Lunar

Nov 23, 2007
(Alanforchrist;55927)
God has great pleasure in blessing his people with, Health wealth and abundant life.
If he likes it so much don't you think he would do it more often? Health, wealth and abundant life are in short supply around the world.