Will Jesus Christ Rule On This Earth In A Millennium, With A (Rod Of Iron)?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
5. Christ will build the future thousand years temple, which will be the temple of Ezekiel 40 forward that will manifest God's River and the Tree of Life.

6. The Great White Throne Judgment will only take place at the end... of the future "thousand years" period, as shown in the Revelation 20 Scripture. It is clearly written there, so no excuse for men that push false doctrines against that.
Ezekiel Chapters 40-46 Represents The 2nd Zerubbabel Temple 536BC

As clearly shown, Ezekiel Chapter 43 showed the temple "Pattern" to the House of Israel in the Babylonian Captivity let "Them" measure, Ezekiel was instructed to write the ordinances and law in "Their" sight, that "They" keep them, not some future generation as many "Falsely" claim

The temple seen in Ezekiel Chapters 40-46 is nothing more than the 2nd Zerubbabel Temple built 536BC after the Babylonian Captivity, where animal sacrifice for "Sin" was instructed by "God", prior to the shed blood of Jesus Christ on Calvary, don't be deceived

Ezekiel 43:10-11 & 19-21KJV
10 Thou son of man, shew the house to the house of Israel, that they may be ashamed of their iniquities: and let them measure the pattern.
11 And if they be ashamed of all that they have done, shew them the form of the house, and the fashion thereof, and the goings out thereof, and the comings in thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the laws thereof: and write it in their sight, that they may keep the whole form thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and do them.

19 And thou shalt give to the priests the Levites that be of the seed of Zadok, which approach unto me, to minister unto me, saith the Lord God, a young bullock for a sin offering.
20 And thou shalt take of the blood thereof, and put it on the four horns of it, and on the four corners of the settle, and upon the border round about: thus shalt thou cleanse and purge it.
21 Thou shalt take the bullock also of the sin offering, and he shall burn it in the appointed place of the house, without the sanctuary.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ will build the future thousand years temple, which will be the temple of Ezekiel 40 forward that will manifest God's River and the Tree of Life.

6. The Great White Throne Judgment will only take place at the end... of the future "thousand years" period, as shown in the Revelation 20 Scripture. It is clearly written there, so no excuse for men that push false doctrines against that.
Ezekiel Chapters 47-48 Is The Eternal Kingdom, Dont Be Deceived

Ezekiel Below Is (The Eternal Kingdom) Same River And Tree Of life, Same Fruit On The Tree, Same Leaves Of The Tree For Healing/Medicine

(The Eternal Kingdom)

Ezekiel 47:12KJV
12 And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.

(The Eternal Kingdom)

Revelation 22:1-2KJV
1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The final judgement takes place at the 7th Trump and second coming of Jesus Christ

Matthew 24:31-46, is a parable of this judgement, also seen in Revelation 11:18 & Revelation 20:11-15, all parallel teachings of the same judgement

Last edited:

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Fact is, Jesus Destroys with a rod of Iron, just as a potter destroys his vessels

There is no truth to be contradicted, because Jesus wont be sitting on a throne of David in a Millennium on this earth, ruling with a rod of iron

I Have No serious problem as you suggest, thats your opinion, and it's my opinion your wrong

Jesus Is The Lord

Revelation 11:v.15and18 ;
15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
18 And the nations will be angry., and GOD's wrath is come,...

Revelation 5:v.10 - And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we will reign on the earth.

Matthew 5:v. 5 - Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

On the other hand, out side of GOD's kingdom there will be the hell's fire, a furnace of fire. And they will shout, saying: Lord, Lord, we have prophesied in thy name; in thy name we have cast out devils; in thy name we have done many wonderful works. Lord, Lord, open to us. I never knew you that work iniquity. They will cry/wail and will gnash of teeth.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It begs many questions. ....what does a 'rod of iron' mean? How did Jesus do his thing while still here? and if God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow, how is this to be understood?

If the expression 'rod of iron' implies oppressive control and
violence we have a conflict because Jesus' revelation of how God is (his name) does not include those aspects. Hebrews 1:3 2:12

Re the Millenium
It seems all who are not with Jesus are dead till the
millennium is accomplished and those alive reign with Jesus....and where is this happening?
Satan has none to tempt as any available are dead; in that sense he is bound.....so what is the reigning of Jesus and his saints about? and over who and what? Revelation 20:4-6

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Jesus dosent take a (Rod Of Iron) to reign upon this earth as many suggest

Jesus Christ returns and "Destroys" with a (Rod Of Iron), just as a potter destroys his vessels

Revelation 19:15KJV
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Revelation 2:27KJV
27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

Psalm 2:9KJV
9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

Revelation 2:v.25-29
25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.

26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him(TO THE TRUE CHRISTIAN/BELIEVER) will I give power over the nations:

27 And he (THE TRUE CHRISTIAN/BELIEVER) shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall the nations be broken to shivers: even as I-JESUS-received of my Father.

28 And I will give him((TO THE TRUE CHRISTIAN/BELIEVER) the morning star.

29 He that hath an ear (AMONG GOD'S PEOPLE), let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Matthew 24:v.9-13
9 ... and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Revelation 21:v.8
8 But the fearful
(the cowards), and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars (liars of all kind), shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings(kings made by Him), and LORD of lords

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It begs many questions. ....what does a 'rod of iron' mean? How did Jesus do his thing while still here? and if God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow, how is this to be understood?

If the expression 'rod of iron' implies oppressive control and
violence we have a conflict because Jesus' revelation of how God is (his name) does not include those aspects. Hebrews 1:3 2:12

Re the Millenium
It seems all who are not with Jesus are dead till the
millennium is accomplished and those alive reign with Jesus....and where is this happening?
Satan has none to tempt as any available are dead; in that sense he is bound.....so what is the reigning of Jesus and his saints about? and over who and what? Revelation 20:4-6
What does a rod of iron mean?

It's simply a tool used for destruction.

Jesus Christ returns and "Destroys" with a (Rod Of Iron), just as a potter destroys his vessels

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil

Here is what JESUS says to His followers:

Revelation 2:v.25-29

25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come. 26 He that overcometh, and keepeth my works-JESUS's WORKS- unto the END(according 1 Corinthians 15:v.24-27), TO HIM (TO THE TRUE CHRISTIAN/BELIEVER) will I give power over the nations:

27 And he (THE TRUE CHRISTIAN/BELIEVER) shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall the nations be broken to shivers: even as
I -JESUS- received of my Father.

28 And I -JESUS- will give him(TO THE TRUE CHRISTIAN/BELIEVER) the morning star.

29 He that hath an ear (AMONG GOD'S PEOPLE), let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Revelation 21:v.8
8 But the fearful(the cowards), and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars (liars of all kind), shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Joel 2:v.1 to 12
1 Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the Lord cometh, for it is nigh at hand;

2 A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.

3 A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them.

4 The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run.

5 Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array.

6 Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness.

7 They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks:

8 Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.

9 They shall run to and fro in the city; they shall run upon the wall, they shall climb up upon the houses; they shall enter in at the windows like a thief.

10 The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:

11 And the Lord shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the Lord is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?

12 Therefore also now, saith the Lord, turn ye even to me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning:

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings(kings made by Him), and LORD of lords

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What does a rod of iron mean?

It's simply a tool used for destruction.

Hmmmm, is it possible could it mean something else?

I see...so Jesus becomes a destroyer? Don't you think it's odd that he should call the Devil the one who comes to steal and kill and destroy?....but I come that they might have life!

Is God fierce. I suppose thats what Adam and Eve thought when they blew it....they felt God was really angry and went and hid....strange how they got that idea.....I wonder if someone whispered in their ear?. The record tells us God came looking for them and it doesn't appear that he is mad at them; he even has a plan to rescue them. Soooo, in the light of this how do we understand the above text?....and the ones below??