Will some Christians be left in the rapture

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Truth7t7,

Am a Christian. Believe in Jesus who can down from heaven, who was the Word of God made flesh, who died on the cross and Jesus was resurrected again on the third day by God.

Let me put it to you like this truth7t7. Am someone who already believes the Bible is completed. That hell already gave up its dead because the Bible says (Revelation 20:13).

Many people believes these future events are coming; I believe they already happened.

So yes you and me have differentiate views however not on Christ who came, died, was buried, and was resurrected again by God. That is the whole message to accept in faith then walk in love towards God and towards others.

(because of my view: My personal choice is to let other people decide what they are going to believe when it comes to the bible and their own relationship with God and themselves ~ I will tell you what I believe, but that doesn't mean I am right, but it is what is believed).

With love in Christ,
Matthew G

Ps Am not ashamed or bothered to share my honest viewpoint even if people consider me to be crazy. All that is known is to trust God and trust Jesus have faith and walk in love towards God and worship God in spirit and truth. To me the Bible itself is complete and over with; so a lot of my views do not deal with the church because the bride of Christ to me has been taken.

There is still truth though shared in love. Sin in being hateful, greedy, lying, covetous of others, taking the neighbors wife, sexual immorality, uncleanliness, abortion, murder, orgies, lying, manipulating others, all of these points grieve the Holy Spirit that lives inside of us.

On an individual level; the main goal to serve God is to love God and to love others, and to love others in truth. Though my view is different the goal remains the same to encourage others in faith and to continue to trust God and enjoy the spiritual blessing you receive from God such as (Galatians 5:20-26).

One more side note:
Though the bible in my view is completed: There is still many things to learn and grow in the knowledge of God and the Lord Jesus Christ and to build up your own personal relationship with God by and through faith and that is important to me in the overall spectrum of walking in faith trusting God and the Lord Jesus Christ. You, whoever may be reading, and me are all growing from a babe in Christ to a Son or Daughter of God (Romans 8:14).

With love in Christ, to anyone who may have read this,
Matthew G.

Last edited:

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If there are no dispensations then that would mean there is no difference between the old and new covenant

1Co 9:17 For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Truth7t7,

Am a Christian. Believe in Jesus who can down from heaven, who was the Word of God made flesh, who died on the cross and Jesus was resurrected again on the third day by God.

Let me put it to you like this truth7t7. Am someone who already believes the Bible is completed. That hell already gave up its dead because the Bible says (Revelation 20:13).

Many people believes these future events are coming; I believe they already happened.

So yes you and me have differentiate views however not on Christ who came, died, was buried, and was resurrected again by God. That is the whole message to accept in faith then walk in love towards God and towards others.

With love in Christ,
Matthew G

Ps Am not ashamed or bothered to share my honest viewpoint even if people consider me to be crazy. All that is known is to trust God and trust Jesus have faith and walk in love towards God and worship God in spirit and truth. To me the Bible itself is complete and over with; so a lot of my views do not deal with the church because the bride of Christ to me has been taken.

There is still truth though shared in love. Sin in being hateful, greedy, lying, covetous of others, taking the neighbors wife, sexual immorality, uncleanliness, abortion, murder, orgies, lying, manipulating others, all of these points grieve the Holy Spirit that lives inside of us.

On an individual level; the main goal to serve God is to love God and to love others, and to love others in truth. Though my view is different the goal remains the same to encourage others in faith and to continue to trust God and enjoy the spiritual blessing you receive from God such as (Galatians 5:20-26).

One more side note:
Though the bible in my view is completed: There is still many things to learn and grow in the knowledge of God and the Lord Jesus Christ and to build up your own personal relationship with God by and through faith and that is important to me in the overall spectrum of walking in faith trusting God and the Lord Jesus Christ. You, whoever may be reading, and me are all growing from a babe in Christ to a Son or Daughter of God (Romans 8:14).
Thanks for your honest response, scripture clearly teaches death is destroyed in revelation 20:11-15

1 Corinthians 15:23-54 teaches this last enemy death is destroyed, when believers receive glorified bodies

How do you account for death being destroyed in Revelation 20:11-15, as human are dying around us presently?

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do I have to go through the fact that lukewarm Christians aren’t worthy to escape the great tribulation, and are left behind, again?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Truth7t7,

Perhaps Spiritual death is destroyed; because people now can be able to be born again and become alive towards God. (Romans 6:9-11).

That is my answer could be wrong but that is my answer nonetheless; here below is a question for you.

So are you someone who believes that everyone is going to be literally destroyed and was this something someone had taught you growing up in your life?

Just curious because there are many out there in the world that hold this view (Literal Torture Forever and Ever)?; which was a view I held on to until, someone started explaining context of the bible to me and that changed my view from my once gone direction. There is so much in the bible to consider and also the context of who is being written to and who is being addressed in my opinion is important.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Truth7t7,

Perhaps Spiritual death is destroyed; because people now can be able to be born again and become alive towards God. (Romans 6:9-11).

That is my answer could be wrong but that is my answer nonetheless; here below is a question for you.

So are you someone who believes that everyone is going to be literally destroyed and was this something someone had taught you growing up in your life?

Just curious because there are many out there in the world that hold this view (Literal Torture Forever and Ever)?; which was a view I held on to until, someone started explaining context of the bible to me and that changed my view from my once gone direction. There is so much in the bible to consider and also the context of who is being written to and who is being addressed in my opinion is important.
Scripture clearly teaches several places of eternal torment in the lake of fire

It appears you have joined the ranks of 7th day Adventist or Jehovahs Witnesses?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do I have to go through the fact that lukewarm Christians aren’t worthy to escape the great tribulation, and are left behind, again?
No such thing as a pre-trib rapture found in scripture as you claim

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Truth7t7,

Why not just answer the question. Yes of course the scripture does speak of many different things, however is not context important when going through them? That is the question you really have to ask yourself.

Please do not ask the 7th day, or Jehovah witness, because I am not from either one of those groups. I am a Christian.

But if I differ with your views you may not see me as a Christian which means you may be in turn really judging me and my own salvation which (it just a conjecture ~ you may not be).

Was it something you were taught and listened to on tv by other preachers who talked about "GOING TO HELL FOREVER AND EVER IN THE LAKE OF FIRE WITH SATAN AND HIS DEMONS TORTURING YOU FOREVER NEVER ENDING ALL THE TIME".

Is this what God is truly about? What those preachers on tv spout, or those in churches talking about these things are those things they are saying really true? Can you really find out the truth in what is being said by looking at scripture and context and looking to see who it is written to and who is being addressed?

If you are willingly to respond, please do but please answer my questions. I have already answered you three times about being a Christian yet you seem to keep acting as though you are judging as though am not a Christian for some reason.

With love in Christ,
Matthew G.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Truth7t7,

Why not just answer the question. Yes of course the scripture does speak of many different things, however is not context important when going through them? That is the question you really have to ask yourself.

Please do not ask the 7th day, or Jehovah witness, because I am not from either one of those groups. I am a Christian.

But if I differ with your views you may not see me as a Christian which means you may be in turn really judging me and my own salvation which (it just a conjecture ~ you may not be).

Was it something you were taught and listened to on tv by other preachers who talked about "GOING TO HELL FOREVER AND EVER IN THE LAKE OF FIRE WITH SATAN AND HIS DEMONS TORTURING YOU FOREVER NEVER ENDING ALL THE TIME".

Is this what God is truly about? What those preachers on tv spout, or those in churches talking about these things are those things they are saying really true? Can you really find out the truth in what is being said by looking at scripture and context and looking to see who it is written to and who is being addressed?

If you are willingly to respond, please do but please answer my questions. I have already answered you three times about being a Christian yet you seem to keep acting as though you are judging as though am not a Christian for some reason.

With love in Christ,
Matthew G.
Eternal torment in the lake of fire is a biblical truth, it's not what you or I think, but what Gods words loudly proclaim

Revelation 20:14-15KJV
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 14:9-11KJV
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Truth7t7,

So you desire not to answer my question other than with scripture.

That is fine, You believe however you desire my friend.

Will love you regardless was just desiring to know a bit more about your thought and if you were taught things these or not which many people are taught them by their pastors and those who do preach this kind of thing and people do enjoy listening to it, and it keeps them at bay and ready for the day of their death in knowing they trusted God and Jesus Christ.

So are you suggesting this is what God wants, truly desires for people that He created to burn in hell forever and ever in the lake of fire which was made for Satan and his Angels and not human beings? That is fine considering your last response seems to suggest so.

Thank you for your time.
With love in Christ,
Matthew G.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Will some Christians be left in the rapture
OP ^

Titles, (ie Christians, Jews, Gentiles, etc.) is not the deciding factor of WHO will Escape the foretold end of day(S);
Wrath, Perils, Destruction, upon the face of the Earth SHALL be manifested.

Jesus taught the primary FACTOR necessary to ESCAPE end of day(S) foretold Destruction upon the face of the Earth.

John 6:
[29] Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

The End of Day(S) second and last Spiritual Wrath Upon the Earth...is a Series...of 21 events...From least Severe, increasing bit by bit, to Most Severe suffering of men and spirits Upon the Earth, (who enjoyed Gods Works, Beauty, Pleasures, Blessings....BUT YET STOOD AGAINST the Lord God Almighty)

Christ's Church, (expressly MADE WHOLE, soul, spirit & body); shall ESCAPE Wrath upon the Earth, same as Noah, "Secured" Before the Wrath of the Flood Began, and Lifted Up Above the Face of the Earth to the Clouds, AS the Earth was being Destroyed.

Believers IN GOD, but having Rejected Jesus the Christ Messiah, shall suffer, the Wrath of Him who they Denied; ie the Wrath of the Lamb.
They are GIVEN Gods Servants reserved OUT of their own Forefathers and Tribesman to Preach TO THEM, They who Accept such Preaching, Become MADE by Gods Power; Secure in their own Salvation, (their soul saved, their spirit quickened, their body's physically killed )...DURING the First portion and into the Second portion of the bit by bit INCREASE of Wrath.

During the ending of the Second portion of the Increase of Wrath...Another Servant of God, A mighty Single Holy Angel, Preaches the Gospel to ALL remaining ALIVE. ANY who Accept to Believe, also become made; by the Power of God (soul saved, spirit quickened and body physically killed).

The Third and Last portion of the Wrath upon the Earth, is reserved FOR EFFECTS upon the Occupants Upon the Earth; OF living men and demonic spirits WHO have elected and committed BY allegiance STAND FIRMLY "AGAINST the Lord God Almighty".
THEY, SHALL suffer, the Pouring Out of Gods Wrath "AND" His Cup of Indignation Upon the Earth ---> Bodily Death, natural spirit (which is a mans heartful truth) Death, and Living souls SENT to Hell, to wait Judgement and Sentencing.

* The Lord God Almighty:
is TRUE, FAITHFUL, JUST.

* He HAS offered Peace and Security to Any Man who Freely Chooses to Heartfully STAND... WITH and IN Him....
AND Promised:
ETERNAL SEPARATION to Any Man who Freely Chooses to STAND AGAINST Him.

NOTHING NEW...
Josh 24:
[15] ...choose you this day whom ye will serve...

GOD IS JUST...
y'all going to get what you choose! :)

Reactions: teamventure

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No such thing as a pre-trib rapture found in scripture as you claim

It’s mid trib, and Matthew 24, Luke 21 and Mark 13 all have the rapture occurring immediately after the abomination of desolation, which is a mid trib event.

In Luke 21 after describing the great tribulation, which is the last 42 months of the tribulation, Jesus said to pray always that we are found worthy to ESCAPE all those things that will come.

And yes, it means escape those things. It would make no sense to pray to be found worthy to go through the great tribulation, if there’s no option but to go through it.

You’re way off track, wandering around in the weeds, instead of on the trail of correct eschatology.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Truth7t7,

Spirits can’t be destroyed.

Jesus clearly says the soul and body are destroyed in hell, not our spirit.

We have a spirit, soul, and body - and our spirit does not mean our breath - if spirit just means breath, then since God is a spirit, he’s only a breath.

God, who IS a spirit, made us in His image - a spirit - and put us in a mortal body.

That’s why our spirit must spend eternity somewhere - it is eternal.

Our two choices for eternity are heaven or the lake of fire.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s mid trib, and Matthew 24, Luke 21 and Mark 13 all have the rapture occurring immediately after the abomination of desolation, which is a mid trib event.

In Luke 21 after describing the great tribulation, which is the last 42 months of the tribulation, Jesus said to pray always that we are found worthy to ESCAPE all those things that will come.

And yes, it means escape those things. It would make no sense to pray to be found worthy to go through the great tribulation, if there’s no option but to go through it.

You’re way off track, wandering around in the weeds, instead of on the trail of correct eschatology.
Post-Trib scripture is clear

Matthew 24:28-31KJV
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Reactions: GodsBeloved11

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm waiting for your scripture to support the 7th trump, 7th angel voice, trump of God, isnt the end
So you are not going to give your Scripture?

The 7th Trumpet is the end of the 70th week of Daniel. When the 7th Trumpet stops, then these things will start:

"thy holy city (Jerusalem), to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy."

You claim it will never be implemented, but at the end of the 70th week all these things will start on earth, in Jerusalem. It is John who claims it will continue for 1000 years.

"But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets."

What else do you call this mystery? The passing of heaven and earth? We know Daniel 9 is connected directly with Jesus as the Messiah the Prince. Only Jesus Christ can bring an end to the 70 weeks at the Second Coming as the Prince.

GodsBeloved11

Sep 15, 2021
Bristol
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
As I understand it, the rapture is for believers , all truly born again believers. When it comes I don't know. After or during the tribulation maybe?